Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Understand

Default I Don't Understand

Why would somebody tell you, oh I was hit by a lorry when I was only a wee nip of a thing, and unfortunatly had to have my scrotum removed when, in fact they hadn't.

You give this person sympathy for his loss, and then, purley by chance you find out the formentioned scrot is still firmly attached.

The mentality of some people baffles me.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Red Fox In Disguise; 12-09-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    Photobucket

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I can't say that situation's come up a lot in my daily life, to be honest.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think maybe he was wanting you to discover his scrotum.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Red Fox, darling, sometimes people lie to you. Maybe he was insecure about the size of his scrotum and wanted to fool you so you would never ask to see it and see that it's the size of two peanut M&Ms sitting together. It's a scary world out there.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I know how the guy feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Red Fox, darling, sometimes people lie to you. Maybe he was insecure about the size of his scrotum and wanted to fool you so you would never ask to see it and see that it's the size of two peanut M&Ms sitting together. It's a scary world out there.
    Rye, why is making up such a lie necessary in the first place, the guilty party of this tale is a purley online contact and the chances of me ever coming face to face with his scrotum are zero, or should I say face to scrot?

Also it makes it worse that now, this person is denying ever telling such a lie.

I am truly baffled to be honest
    Photobucket

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox In Disguise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Rye, why is making up such a lie necessary in the first place, the guilty party of this tale is a purley online contact and the chances of me ever coming face to face with his scrotum are zero, or should I say face to scrot?

Also it makes it worse that now, this person is denying ever telling such a lie.

I am truly baffled to be honest
    Sweetie, if he ever asked you for a webcam happy show, how would he ever hide his little grape sized friends from you? Maybe you should discuss with him how you accept him despite the size of his not-so-jolly green giants. Your acceptance will open his eyes. <3

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

mmmmmmm dats sum gud baggin

You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proven brutally wrong.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proved brutally wrong.
    Frodo Baggins, is that you?

Why would somebody tell you, oh I was hit by a lorry when I was only a wee nip of a thing, and unfortunatly had to have my scrotum removed when, in fact they hadn't.

You give this person sympathy for his loss, and then, purley by chance you find out the formentioned scrot is still firmly attached.

What do you think?
    Your words baffle me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

What do you think?
    Your words baffle me.
    Oh, which words, are they bamboozling?
    Photobucket

I think some people just create stories like that for attention. Not in the cliche "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" way, but just because they feel like if you're giving them sympathy then at least you're taking an interest in them. Maybe he finds it hard to talk to people, so he has to create something like that just to have a conversation?

It can be difficult to understand, but some people are programmed like that. Affection-starved, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proven brutally wrong.
    I have been chuckling at this for like the last ten mins, my mother has even come to investigate what is so funny
    Photobucket

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think you should eat some ice cream

Blog Entries

I had both my hands blown off in Nam, now I only have hooks for hands.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!