Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've got a quick question about the game.

No, I wouldn't say that, but it's hard to tell when you have 3000 people on during peak times.

BTW. Taru > All, imo. Galka in second place!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

Well, right now I can't get on, but I will be able to in a bit. Then, I'm going to make a character, and I'm leaning towards making a Hume. What do you think? Good choice, or bad choice?

Also, I'm having some difficulty deciding on a name. I know that Ocinico is free, and Nicocin, but both of those are dumb. I laughed at the thought of having a Kentarocin, but now I'm actually thinking about it. Basically, Ocin is a name I commonly use for online games, and Kentarou is obviously my username here, so I thought maybe I should combine the two in some way for playing FFXI on Midgarsormrormr.

Edit: Oh, and I agree that Tarutarus are easily the best. But I've played with a TaruTaru character quite a bit, and I think I'd prefer to play as something else this time around. The reason I'm choosing a Hume is because they're the most balanced, and can work at least decently with any Job, if I remember right.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hume are the most balanced, yeah.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'll just repeat what everyone has been saying since pretty much 2005. Race doesn't matter at all, just pick which one you think you'll enjoy looking at whenever you play. Any race can play any job fine, the end.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

I've created my character on Midgard. My brother told me to name him Friem while I was being indecisive, so he's called "Friem". Thanks for answering my questions, everyone. Give me a tell whenever.

Was Kentarou taken?

Blog Entries

Yeah. I probably would've gone with that if it wasn't taken.