Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

I'm assuming that Hypnotoad has switched his vote. I'm not prepared to make a wrong vote at this stage, so I'll leave it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Calculon View Post
    I think the hypnotoad has already won. All hail the hypnotoad. - Obligatory refrence to the power of the hypnotoad.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    ##vote: Mom
    You have made little sense in going after an apple lovin' nut like Calculon. How a robot would luff apples is beyond me...the same as your logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Calculon View Post
    OOC:Obey Hypnotoad!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    I can't let the apple lovin' fool go down.

##vote: [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob

I leave it up to fate now.
    They mention each other way too much, this is screaming scum to me. Hypnotoad also lacks any real reasoning for his vote.
    ##Vote: Calculon

Calculon:

those were refrences to the show Futurama. I forgot to put the first in tags, but the second was. They are OOC tags, meaning out of character. I will use them for any refrences to the theme.

You are killing your own protection town.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 04:34 PM.

If Calculon really is the Doctor then I can't let him join the orgies just yet. I'm sorry Mom, you made me and I love you, but unless you have a better role then you have to be sacrificed for the greater good.

##Vote: Mom

It still doesn't make up for the lack of Hypnotoad's reasoning. You two are the scummiest to me at this point in time, so you get my votes. I do hope I'm right though

Damn, it's past time. Does my vote still count?

Would my vote even count? It is after the time limit.

Calculon:

I would say your vote would count Santa, because it breaks the tie. Devils will not however. I'm not the game mod, thats just my opinion.

Santa, I can't speak for Hypnotoad, but I myself am being attacked for saying that I found Fry to be suspicious. I then thought about it, and think the Blob is suspicious moreso, and voted against it. Yopu are making a grave mistake in killing me, you kinda want to keep doctors alive.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 04:34 PM.

I don't know if it is possible for me to remove my vote at this time, but
    ##UNVOTE: Calculon.
    It would be stupid to kill off a doctor, and if I've done it then there's going to be some epic facepalming going on. You're still most suspicious to me, but that's not saying a lot at this point. Just hope I haven't killed you yet

Mom:

Oh no! I dont want a doctor to die!!

##unvote

sorry calcutron!! :Eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Robot Devil View Post
    If Calculon really is the Doctor then I can't let him join the orgies just yet. I'm sorry Mom, you made me and I love you, but unless you have a better role then you have to be sacrificed for the greater good.
    omg! bad robot! BAD ROBOT! :twak:

In fact I think i will vote for you! Not because you voted for me but because you seem to want to know my role!! Nobody needs to know that but the killers... NEVER ask a lady to reveal her role lol!

##vote: robot devil
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:37 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Final Votecount

[M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (2) - [M] Calculon, [M] Hypnotoad
    [M] Calculon (3) - [M] Mom, [M] Leela, [M] Robot Santa
    [M] Mom (0) - [M] Hypnotoad

Not voting: [M] Bender, [M] Robot Devil, [M] Amy, [M] Fry, [M] Hermes, [M] Lrrr, [M] Morbo, [M] Nibbler, [M] President Nixon, [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Zapp Brannigan, [M] Zoidberg

-------------------------

Calculon was just watching his last performance on All my circuits when he heard a knock on his talented and gifted door. When he opened the town was there with pitchforks, even though they had laserguns, but hey whatever.

"Shamed and outraged, I am!"
    "Boooo! Robots eat humans!"
    "Give us your antenna!"
    "Apple loving fool!"

Calculon could not believe his eyes, but then Leela and Robot Santa stepped forward.

"Oh Calculon, I'm carrying your baby while dating your evil septoplet Santa!"
    "Oh what horror! What do you have to say for yourself, Robot Santa?"
    "Nothing! For I am suffering from...

DUM DUM DUUUUUM!

"...Amnesia."

Calculon fell to the ground and shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" into the night sky.

"the horrors I have witnessed here, I also now suffer from..."

DUM DUM DUUUUUM!

"...Amnesia."

"Good, then go off to afrika to become a nervous weapons dealer.", Mom said enthousiastically. This was far better than her soaps.
    "Because you are a... hmmm... Doctor there! A weaponsdealer who is also a doctor with a small heart.", Leela interjected."

"Really? A doctor, you say. That is intriging."
    "Zoidberg is a doctor, pay attention to Zoidberg, maybe?"
    "I will leave now, there are people to save and arms to sell. For the orphans!"

As Calculon left Fry turned to Amy.

"Orphans?"
    "Don't ask."

------------------------------

The next day, Calculon died from genital rust.

Calculon was the Doctor, played by qwertysora. Sry, buddy.

Night actions, if you will.

Night lasts 12 hours max.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Default For once in Nixon's life, the woman wasn't the one screaming

Donbot:

Nixon was in his trailer, unable to get his robot form to put on the outfit with the flag of New New York on it. Everything had to be perfect. He'd seen a lot of stunts over the years, but this one, would be the best. His flabby cheeks jiggled in the morning frost.

"I love the smell of black hole in the morning."

He said as he looked at the 12 micro-singularities he placed between two ramps. He would make history today, "Stuntman Nixon", they would say, "He was the greatest.".

Nixon looked at his trusty catapult, and felt like today would be a good day. He patted the fine catapult and it purred, and rolled over after Nixon found that special little spot behind the trigger.

"Alright, time to get moving. Henchman #1, Henchman #2, get the catapult turned up, it's time to do this."

As Nixon sat in the comfortable lined catapult he felt confident, sure. He would jump over the black holes, make a triple flip while making pancakes on a mobile cooking unit, while swallowing a whole tent.

What could go wrong?

As the trigger was released, and Nixon was setting up his cooking unit, he could just see a large dark figure grinning and pointing.

"What the?"

Nixon was sucked up by hole #7, and the crowd was never more pleased. Where Nixon went, nobody knew.

Nixon's head felt bad, and considering that was the only thing that could hurt, he didn't feel like he made it off okay. Looking around everything seemed so.. strange. So much depth, so much shadows.

Then he layed eyes on a nude Hilary Clinton.

All Nixon could say before the pain started was: "Not again.."

Suffice to say, Nixon died of extreme sudden cardiac failure.

Nixon was the stuntman, played by Wulfygirl. Thanks for playing!

Day three lasts 24 hours, starting now. GO!

stuntman

Blog Entries

Donbot:

Roleblocker that has a 1% to 10% chance of dying in his own stunts, depending on how many people are in play and how many other power roles there are.

Sweet fruit loops on a ham sandwich I missed quite a lot. Sorry all, this is my last week of school before I get a break.

As far as I see it, the Mafia has us by the testicles. I'll read up some more and post what I think later.