Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Leela:

Lrr I was busy with finals. So yes of course I was going to make one big post. I didn't have a lot of time to make a bunch of small ones throughout the day.

You're right, I did seem like I was picking him apart but did you look at day 1 and 2? There was just about nothing there. I also wasn't around for the killing vote on him. I was busy so that's why I voted. I even said that. He claimed AFTER I was gone. If I was here I could have changed my vote.

The matter of fact is Santa came in AFTER our doctor claimed and cast the lynching vote.

I found someone suspicious and went for it. I can't say I regret the vote because at the time he seemed the scummiest. I'm done with finals now so I'm around. Feel free to ask me any questions about yesterdays vote.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:15 PM.

I have heard enough out of you.

##vote: Leela

Leela:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    I have heard enough out of you.

##vote: Leela
    lol wtf xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Leela:

A votes a vote but hypnotoad can you please explain your vote?

You spent alot of time writing a whole lot of nothing in an attempt to justiy your vote for Calculon. Why the need to justify it all so damn much? Over convincer...or something.

Lrrr:

Thanks for showing up Leela! Look what you made hypnotoad do!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:23 PM.

After reading Donbot's everso frightening message of execution for not voting, I figured I should get my act into gear and stop selling newspapers on the street.
    I have put down my work to look over all of you friendly chaps

[M] Amy
    She has barely said anything, no idea at all on her, for that reason.

[M] Bender
    Bender seems like a good old townie doing what he can, but not throwing wild suggestions out there. In the few posts they they have posted, there seems to be some friendly rivalry between him and Zapp.

[M] Robot Devil
    I'm not getting vibes either way with Robot Devil

[M] Fry
    I haven't heard much from Fry, he has voted, but hasn't said much, not getting much from him.

[M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob
    He/she/it? Doesn't appear too scummy, a frequent poster which is usually a good thing, and doesn't stand out, either a good town or a great scum
    One interesting thing is Blob's reasons for voting Nixon on the first day
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    Why vote for Farnsworth? He's been active, Nixon has yet to post!
    I know at first the vote was to get the ball rolling, but to reason your vote with the fact he hadn't posted seems a little harsh, it was only the first day.
    But then again, it was only the first day and that's old news, I just can't find anything else out of place.

[M] Hermes
    He hasn't said much either.... apart from confusing himself with Ralph

[M] Hypnotoad
    For the amount of pressure that has been put on hypnotoad, he has barely said anything. His first words were to vote for Mom, but he was simply defending Calculon with his vote. I'm not sure why there has been so much heat on Hypnotoad though, unusual mafia tactics? or is he a threat? or is he just unlucky?

[M] Leela
    Leela seems, slightly suspicious to me, but I'm not exactly sure why. It may have been her attack on Calculon, it was a long drawn out attack on him, and by the looks of it did help fuel that fire.

[M] Lrrr
    Lrrr seems to have gotten worked up quite easily, mainly over that multiple faction thing, which purely seemed like speculation to me. But none the less he got a little angry over that aspect, which surprisingly doesn't seem summy to me, it's just not a smart move for Mafia to make, unless he just made a bad move, who knows.

[M] Mom
    Hmmm, I don't like Mom's reasons for voting for Calculon to begin with. Her reasons were that
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post
    theres nothin wrong with lookin at voters...but calculon is lumping all voters together ignorin who they actually voted for!!

if he had said first lets look at those who voted for the prof then lets look at ppl who voted for nixon and so on then i wudnt have a prob

but hes tryin to associate himself with more people tryin to blend in with the crowd and if i were a killer i wud try to blend in with the crowd!!
    Just seems like a very little thing to be getting all worked up about, people can easily read over what has already been said, Calculon was simply pointing that out to us, I guess I don't really need to prove reason for his actions though...
    You also unvoted calculon when others had already established that it was too late, but heck it could have just been bad timing, I can't blame you for that.

[M] Morbo
    Morbo has been completely inactive, so either he might get modkilled.

[M] Nibbler
    Nibbler has been busy as we can see, yet to find out what happens to him.

[M] Robot Santa
    Robot Santa seems like a good guy, but I think he was a little too hastey on his decision to vote Calculon and breaking that Tie breaker, he did try to remove his vote, but knew it was too late as he had broken the tie breaker...

[M] Zapp Brannigan
    He hasn't contributed much and I'm not getting any vibes from him.

[M] Zoidberg
    Zoidberg appears to have been busy and hasn't said all that much, no vibes from him either...

So yea, I think I have covered everyone, I truly hope it makes sense and is of some worth to you all.
    "God bless us every one!"
    Last edited by [M] Helo; 12-17-2008 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Really badly laid out, put spaces between people so you could read it easier

Leela:

Or I actually put effort into the game? In a sea of inactives there has to be at least one boat sailing of activity

People shouldn't have to ask for reasons. To me, the fact that I had to ask you seems like you're trying to hide your reasoning or delay it.

You're weren't really on my suspicious list till now. Yet i'm a little more focused on Santa Robot since he voted after the doctor claim was made and just said, "my bad" as an excuse.

Leela:

Oh I guess I didn't answer your question hypnotoad. I felt the need to justify it since I wasn't going to be around to do it throughout the day.

I also didn't think it'd come down to a vote of 2-3. The inactivity makes me sad.

Urg
    I haven't posted much before, at all.
    I'm just going to make my previous post a little more readable by spreading each person apart :S
    Sorry guys

Maybe Santa thought that Calculon was Mafia making a role claim, easy mistake to make I guess
    But then again, his actions have been rather... confusing, he doesn't seem to have his head on straight, he voted and unvoted in the space of half an hour, albeit the unvote was too late, so either he is scum trying to look innocent or he is a townie who is fairly unsure of his actions and isn't giving his actions long enough thought

You seem safe Leela, maybe a little caught up in Mom's accusations of Calculon 'grouping' when you posted that post about Calculon, but that's understandable, if I had finals, I'd want to sum it all up in one quick go and then get back to work

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm sorry I've been out of the game. I thought this was going to be a slow week and it ended up being super busy. ;; I'll have more time tomorrow (real day not game day) to read up and post some thoughts.

But I've read all the flavors and their quite funny! I'm so sad that Calculon died, he was one of my fav chars from the show, and also a doc too man that sucks.

Mom:

Three days and that is it morbo?! hmmm no Im not sure if I buy it...I think you could be a killer trying to hide low with no attention on you...this is probably why the baddies have done so well so far...theyve just been hiding and not saying anything

funny how morbo only posts when hes at risk of being killed isnt it. i think youve been watchin and waitin and bidin your time!!

##unvote
    ##vote: morbo
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Well he has to talk now, I'm going to wait and see what he has to say before casting my judgement on him.
    I better get back to my newspaper stand then.
    I'll try to get back beofre the end of the day, otherwise I'll die

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

You can believe what you want. I had a lagit reason to be away like many others have. All I ask is that you give me a change to actually play and post some thoughts. My posts are short now because it is really late where I live and I need to go to bed.