Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    Edit: Nibbler, I am not defending santa. I am simply correcting misinformation. I even said I agreed with Morbo's "What happened" section.

Yeah thats why I was saying it wasn't really anything, just something to take notice of. It doesnt look scummy to me, but I can see it being possible I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    Then at 9:11 Robot Santa post a big long thing about how Calculon and I are in cahoots with each other and are mafia.

9:41 He finally comes to the conclusion that killing off the doctor would be stupid and he hopes that it isn't too late to do so but it was too late to do so the minute he cast his vote for calculon in the first place.
    But still the fact of the matter was he did cast a lynching vote for calc without reading the thread, or so he says. It took him a full half hour to come back and try to look more innocent and unvote even though it was too late.

I don't really believe the apologies. "I'm sorry you're dead" "I'm sorry I got you lynched." "I'm sorry my reasons weren't good enough." "I'm sorry I didn't read the thread."

They seem like excuses. I'm going to stick with robot Santa as my suspicious and seeing as I'm moving out of the dorms and wont be back by the time I get home I'm gonna vote now.

##Vote: Robot Santa
    Why are you even quoting me in this?

Leela:

.... for time reference... :rolleyes2
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Mom:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Morbo View Post
    Mom - Mom's posts from the earlier time doesn't make any sense. Then she was told to post better and she makes a little more sense now. When I read her posts I thought she was either a naieve new player or a cunning mafia trying to fool us. But she could just as well be a naieve mafia. In her eyes I would make a very safe vote for her if she was mafia due to my inactivity. Then she tries to connect me and Bender in her above post which is silly because if we were connected as evil then if one goes down the other goes down. If the mafia had vetaran players it would not make such a mistake. Still I cannot be sure that she just doesn't know what she is doing.
    so in this same paragraph you condemn me by saying "newbie mafia" and defend yourself by saying "the mafia are veterans". give me a break. :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bender View Post
    Your reasoning that inactivity equals scum, particularly when someone posts to not get modkilled is just as poor. All you need to do is read the first post of the thread, and the latest death scene to know only town has died. Of course a town isn't going to want to die.
    no, its not poor. if you dont post you dont get attention and killers dont want attention. thats the logic.

also I like that you cant even offer a defence against your own poor posting and contribution record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Just say, what if would happen if we lynched you today, lynched me tomorrow, and I come up Town(which I would). What next?
    Im not going to answer 'what ifs'. deal with problems as they occur and dont give bad guys time to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nibbler View Post
    Alright, hello I am Nibbler's replacement. I was watching the thread a little bit and I just now skimmed over a little and I dont really like Mom that much. In one of her posts, she tries to get rid of Morbo, an inactive. But then when people start questioning her on it she moves to Bender. I think it's entirely possible that Mom is a newbie mafian, trying to get rid of one of her mafia teammates for a sacrifice. I am not sure who this person is, but I would have to guess Bender, because he seems smart enough to show little opinion on her scumminess.
    I havent "moved" to bender. who is my vote on? its on morbo. I think morbo and bender are together and Ive said this. I think you havent read the thread at all and your just voting for whoever has the most votes. I think your town, just one who needs to actually think before doing something stupid.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Mom:

I think robot santa is a goodie but i will vote for him if it means saving myself because I know i am good for sure......

this is a really stupid situation and i cant believe the good guys are lettin the bad guys do this... just think.

call me a newbie all you want, but at least i am using my brain.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Morbo, I was simply stating that by having multiple killing forces, we could be prepared for possible extermination. One too many times has the town been suprised by two killing factions and was killed as a result of it! With my statement, we could at least not kill each other when we find the second killing faction over more random acts of suspicion.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Hmmm, I agree with what is said about Robot Santa, and I don't really have anything else to say that others havent. He is scummy and he seems a little ignorant, if that is the right use of the word.

Read my post before last please Mom.

Edit: Or the one before it, because apparently I cant count

Leela:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post
    call me a newbie all you want, but at least i am using my brain.
    .... LOL

Morbo said, IF the mafia had veteran members, which could be a possiblity if you look at the sign up list.

Benders point of your point of inactivity equaling scum being poor is right. Inactivty=scum Activity=scum coughing=scum. Everything equals scum. You don't have to do much to be a suspect. That's pretty much the root of this game. You basing everything on it is a bit foolish. People get busy when these games go about, others are indifferent timezones, the fact that you ignore all that is foolish as well. You are a naive player it seems. I wouldn't say scummy just very very very naive. Then again naivety is a scum tactic so I dunno about you.

Also you reference to "What If's" thing well you should look at morbos "If the mafia were vets" that you did pay attention to.

You also have moved to bender, where does your attention lie? Bender.

Now Blob, We haven't seen any kills yet so thanks for pointing that it could be a possibility but you were pretty quick to make that judgment. I do agree with many, that's a bit suspicious.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lrrr View Post
    Well I'm getting my vote out so I don't forget and don't die later on. My vote might and probably will change before the end of the day. I just need it out there.

##Vote: Blob

With that said, my reasons being as Morbo said, his whole multiple killing factions thing is really suspicious.

At first I thought he was just a bad player, but I've thought that in past games and it just ended up being mafia. By this point I think there's few bad players in EoFF mafia, so it seems more likely he's scum.

His whole argument was flawed in many ways and I couldn't gather why anyone would even say something so ridiculous as second killing factions when we've only had 1 death a night thus far at the time (and still have). There was no reason to even think of such a thing unless one was trying to spread misinformation, which is something only scum benefit from.

So for now I'm voting Blob for said reasons.

Though I'm leaning towards one of the voters for Calculon since that whole thing screams scum involvement somewhere. But it seems plenty of people are already attacking people for that so I figure I'll be original. =P
    After seeing some of the arguments, this one makes the best sense to me, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon here until I can make something out of all of this.

##Vote: Blob

Mom:

Oh sry didnt see that was posting my post when you made that.

heat? what heat? i didnt have any heat on me when i suspected morbo, people voted for me AFTER I voted morbo!!! you really havent read the thread at all have you.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Leela:

Ok now you can refute but I really have to go. Go team town! If I have a chance to get on when I get home I will. But if not, see you tomorrow town... hopefully. D:
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

I don't think you're evil, Mom, but I don't wanna die.

##Vote-Mom

People say stupid stuff. No denying that. But give me a break, I said something stupid and I underatnd that now. If stupid=scum, than all of us might have been scum in this game. Read the first page.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:45 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (1) - [M] Hypnotoad
    [M] Morbo (1) - [M] Mom
    [M] Mom (4) - [M] Bender, [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Nibbler, [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob
    [M] Robot Santa (2) - [M] Morbo, [M] Leela
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (2) - [M] Lrrr, [M] Zoidberg

Day ends in a little less than 6 hours.

Not voted once in three days: [M] Robot Devil, [M] Amy, [M] Hermes(replaced), [M] Lrrr, [M] Morbo, [M] Nibbler(replaced), [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Zapp Brannigan, [M] Zoidberg
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bender View Post
    Your reasoning that inactivity equals scum, particularly when someone posts to not get modkilled is just as poor. All you need to do is read the first post of the thread, and the latest death scene to know only town has died. Of course a town isn't going to want to die.
    no, its not poor. if you dont post you dont get attention and killers dont want attention. thats the logic.
    No, someone could be busy, or suddenly lose access to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Just say, what if would happen if we lynched you today, lynched me tomorrow, and I come up Town(which I would). What next?
    Im not going to answer 'what ifs'. deal with problems as they occur and dont give bad guys time to plan.
    The thing about you going get lynched today isn't likely to be a what if, and me turning up town-aligned will also happen.

I havent "moved" to bender. who is my vote on? its on morbo. I think morbo and bender are together and Ive said this. I think you havent read the thread at all and your just voting for whoever has the most votes. I think your town, just one who needs to actually think before doing something stupid.
    The only reason I "defended" Morbo was because I didn't, and still don't, like the reasons for your vote on him.