Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post
    Besides, with so many of you eager to rush to the defence of the poor little inactives, like they're starving orphans or something, it'd make perfect sense for a mafia to hide as one.
    Or maybe they playing like the mafia in WWIII mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Amy View Post
    Maybe Morbo's a mafia. Maybe he isn't. I bet one of our inactives is!
    That may of course be true, but why not vote on someone more active but maybe also more suspicious today and see how Morbo behaves and find out if he ist scum or not?
    Yeah, I guess Mom could have sat back and waited. But if you sit back and wait forever, you're going to get taken down. Look at what sitting back and waiting brought so far: 4 dead town.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    I think Mom jumped on inactives because someone had to do something.

You can threaten them with mod killing and replacements and all the rest of it but it's not much of a threat, really, is it?
    Because Calculon was totally inactive on day 1 and 2 XP
    Precisely! Mom learned from her mistakes and moved onto inactives instead. It's a logical progression.

Hey an unvote right about now would be pretty hot. Come on, give me a chance!

Okay hey if you guys really want me dead that's cool. We can still be buds at the end of it.

But I'm not going down quietly. Oh no. I'm going to go on the offensive if nobody wishes to take me on the defensive! When you see I'm town town town team town (joke, see below) you can come back to my posts and go "oh boy!". Okay? Ready...go!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    Ok now you can refute but I really have to go. Go team town! If I have a chance to get on when I get home I will. But if not, see you tomorrow town... hopefully. D:
    Town town town town town! Who are you trying to convince? :rolleyes2 Subtle little signs like these, folks.

Predecessor is right; Until today, Bender had contributed precisely 0 while still making a lot of jokey posts to get his head out there. It's suspicious. Can Bender explain this?

Morbo, morbo, morbo. My vote is apparently on you. Huh. May as well keep it for now.

You know, it is a bit odd the way Bender rallied to your defence. And today Leela agreed with your points to Mom in a post I can make neither head nor tail of. I think either you are mafia and they are silly mafia rushing to your defence, or maybe you are town and they are mafia latching on to you. Who knows. Also rallying on the three easiest targets (blob, mom, santa) leaving you open to vote for whichever one the town falls against on that day, citing your earlier argument.

Blob blob blobbity blob. Not my favourite person after saying their vote for me was justified when I came into the game! Talked about multiple killing factions or something. Meh. Mafia trying to seem useful or townie trying to seem useful? Inconclusive!

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Mom, what?

You posted weird skullskullskullskull, how the hell would I know if you were a replacement?

Look's like you're playing the Rob Mariano card. In Survivor, before he got voted off, he stirred crap up so he could maybe stay in the game. He was voted off even more surely.

So, why the sudden stir the pot and try to rearrange our game plan? Meh, my vote stands surely.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Mom:

Anyway, hi! I'm what you might refer to as a replacement.

And yeah sorry for the weird crap that was just me having some fun before the big game. And that's ok, we can chalk it down to you not wanting to read my big long post. I wouldn't want to read it either!

Yeah, I want to stay in the game. Absolutely I do. Stirring up crap though? No. No no no. I am trying to right a wrong, here. Anyone has a problem with mom's actions, let's talk them through. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.

Take this opportunity. You can still vote for me if you really must at the end of it, but if you don't at least try to let me justify things (I can't claim to wholly know the mindset of the predecessor) then you'll regret it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:44 PM.

Alright, why the strategy bombardment. You look pretty smart, so why the sudden shift? Where you in this game before or are you simply observant?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Mom:

I have been observing this game, so I know of the ins and outs. I know that what the town has done so far has not worked.

I am bombarding you because I have very little time left, as far as I am concerned - 6 (?) votes or something like that means I am on the brink. I may as well contribute somehow before I die, right?

Mom, are you really a replacement?

Or were you playing the Noob card?

Mom:

I'm a replacement and I am not a newbie in the slightest. I am very experienced.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

I am very experienced.
    *resists dirty joke*
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:05 AM.

Sorry. I don't believe you. This is why...

You were replaced very quickly, for starters. I am aware we are very low on replacements. So if we have little to no replacements, why so sudden?

Mom:

I don't know how many replacements there are. I signed up to be a replacement earlier today and was online when the person who originally played quit so I got the account.

Anything else?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Last question, was my Survivor recap detailed enough or should I be more detailed into emotional elements?

Predecessor is right; Until today, Bender had contributed precisely 0 while still making a lot of jokey posts to get his head out there. It's suspicious. Can Bender explain this?
    I had nothing to say before today.

You know, it is a bit odd the way Bender rallied to your defence.
    I've said it once, and I'll say it again-I'm NOT defending him. I just don't like the reason for the vote against him.