Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Holy Smurf! Bender, you scared me! Where did you come from?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:49 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Hahaha you actually typed out Smurf xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    Holy Smurf! Bender, you scared me! Where did you come from?
    What? There was only a 52 minute gap between that and my previous post.

Mom:

Last question, was my Survivor recap detailed enough or should I be more detailed into emotional elements?
    Some new guy comes in and wants to stay and does some jumping about to try to get them to let him stay. Yeah. I get it. I haven't done anything negative since coming in though, have I? I've answered all questions about me, and put forward some of my own ideas. I want to help and I want to contribute. Give me a chance, don't write me off as that guy on Survivor. I'm not him!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bender View Post
    I had nothing to say before today.
    No voting either? Well that won't help anyone. An extra vote from a townsperson means we're more likely to strike red gold rather than green...oh I can't continue this metal metaphor.

You know, it is a bit odd the way Bender rallied to your defence.
    I've said it once, and I'll say it again-I'm NOT defending him. I just don't like the reason for the vote against him.
    Okay, fair dues. You're not defending him.

However, let me just talk about the next bit of your post. The reasoning wasn't fantastic, no. Bear with me for this one though. On Day 1 and Day 2, people voted off town, right? We know they are town. We do not know if Morbo is town or not. Thus, we can logically conclude that a vote for a confirmed town has worse reasoning than a vote for an unknown town, yes? Thus perhaps there are other people more worthy of a vote!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Wow, Mom caught my Survivor reference to himself!

How smart! For that, suspicion is pretty much clear. But my vote stays to save myself. Nothing personal. Oh, and your hair looks like a pair of boobs, Mom.

Mom:

I can understand wanting to save yourself. But if you don't find me suspicious, who do you find suspicious? Who would you have voted for if you weren't in trouble yourself?

We could take a look at them together if you like.

PS: at least I have hair.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Bender's somewhat suspicious to me, he comes and goes like the wind, posting stuff when he's only mentioned.

I find Amy to be suspicous as well. For reasons above except less active and more spontaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post
    However, let me just talk about the next bit of your post. The reasoning wasn't fantastic, no. Bear with me for this one though. On Day 1 and Day 2, people voted off town, right? We know they are town. We do not know if Morbo is town or not. Thus, we can logically conclude that a vote for a confirmed town has worse reasoning than a vote for an unknown town, yes? Thus perhaps there are other people more worthy of a vote!
    Yes, but we also don't know if you are town.

Gotta go Be back in a few hours.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Bender's somewhat suspicious to me, he comes and goes like the wind, posting stuff when he's only mentioned.
    I'm much better at answering questions.

Mom:

I already looked at Bender. I'll take a peek at Amy in just a sec then.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bender View Post
    Yes, but we also don't know if you are town.
    I know. Now is the time to make up your mind though. I know you've decided I am with your vote, but that's not set in stone. Reconsider. I will help you with anything you need to decide as best I can. If you still want to condemn me, alright, as long as you've looked at the issue again and used me.

In fact, this goes for all of you who voted for me. Who else do you find suspicious? Even if I was mafia, there are probably 2-4 others. You can't just say "Mom. Done for the day." and give them a free pass.

I'm not trying to deflect attention from myself either, though. I would appreciate it if you asked questions and made cases against me, and give my answers a chance, don't just write me off as wrong.

You can guarantee that someone out there will be enjoying the spotlight being on me though. Let's turn it on them too.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Inactive voting an inactive!

##Vote: Amy

Blog Entries

Donbot:

Oops, sry guys, day is supposed to end at 6:22, in about half an hour.

I'll throw on an extra half hour for everyone to see it.

So in an hour the day ends.

Votecount in 20 sec.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Mom:

Okay, I looked at Amy. Not much to look at, but I looked.

Yeah she's been inactive. I've already talked about inactives, but as a refresher, people just say "BOO INACTIVES " then let them go. Hell, some of you have even been defending them. It's logical that a mafia would attempt to disguise themselves as one. (whether it was logical for Mom to vote Morbo above others is questionable though, yes)

Do I think Amy is that inactive? No. Her vote for me absolutely stinks. She's just like "what. *VOTE* bye." Let's assume she is a mafia who has been faking inactivity. She'd know how I'd flip. It's an extremely reckless move for a scum who has supposedly been playing a very careful game until now.

I just can't see it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (1) - [M] Hypnotoad
    [M] Morbo (1) - [M] Mom
    [M] Mom (5) - [M] Bender, [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Nibbler, [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob, [M] Amy
    [M] Robot Santa (2) - [M] Morbo, [M] Leela
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (2) - [M] Lrrr, [M] Zoidberg
    [M] Amy (1) - [M] Zapp Brannigan

Day ends in a little less than 64 minutes.

Not voted once in three days: [M] Robot Devil, [M] Amy, [M] Hermes(replaced), [M] Lrrr, [M] Morbo, [M] Nibbler(replaced), [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Zapp Brannigan, [M] Zoidberg

Don't worry, I have a replacement lined up for [M] Robot devil
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:07 AM.