Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

I agree with some of your thoughts on Leela, Devil. My thoughts on Santa and Mom yesterday have proved to be half true and half false. The other one Hypnotoad again came in voted for Leela and left =/ As the day does for once not end while I´m in bed I´ll leave it to that by now.

Just one thing I noticed while observing your nice voting list ist: why didn´t you cast any vote?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Robot devil was replaced in the night, in fact, three people were over the course of that day and night.

You may say out methods are crude, but it weeded out the inactives quite nicely.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I wish there was more for me to say rather than, "Robot Devil may be right, Leela is worth looking at", but alas, I cant think of anything else major.

But Del said I was bad

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Amy View Post
    I agree with some of your thoughts on Leela, Devil. My thoughts on Santa and Mom yesterday have proved to be half true and half false. The other one Hypnotoad again came in voted for Leela and left =/ As the day does for once not end while I´m in bed I´ll leave it to that by now.
    Hi amy! you will state which points you argree upon, and what you don't. You don't want me to cry now do you?

Lrrr:

Wow not much has been going on today. WHERE IS EVERYBODY!

Also Blob's one post bugs me. Seems to me like he's trying to pull a "Look at me I'm town by saying Mafia is bad!" type of deal. I've seen it in the past and he has yet to contribute on accusations against him. Right now he tops my list today, though I'm leaning towards Leela too since Mom and Robot Devil I think have presented good cases on her.

But for now just to get a vote in and get things rolling...

##Vote: Blob
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nibbler View Post
    I wish there was more for me to say rather than, "Robot Devil may be right, Leela is worth looking at", but alas, I cant think of anything else major.

But Del said I was bad
    Here is what you do. Cover up my attack on Leela, look at it for yourself, and say what you think. Or pick someone else and do what I did. I reccomend Morbo to try out, and just say what you think. Just because I may or may not agree with ereything doesn't mean it's wrong

Also it's time to start looking at Morbo, shall we. I'll take things 1 post at a time.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lrrr View Post
    Wow not much has been going on today. WHERE IS EVERYBODY!

Also Blob's one post bugs me. Seems to me like he's trying to pull a "Look at me I'm town by saying Mafia is bad!" type of deal. I've seen it in the past and he has yet to contribute on accusations against him. Right now he tops my list today, though I'm leaning towards Leela too since Mom and Robot Devil I think have presented good cases on her.

But for now just to get a vote in and get things rolling...

##Vote: Blob
    Basically, I was saying the town sucks. Seriously, no skullskullskullskull, Sherlock.

And I have yet to see any accusations on me today with the exception of your typical 'Second Killing Faction' statements.

Which I have an answer-It was stupid to say and I know it. But that dosen't mean I'm Mafia. I say stupid things. That is all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (1) - [M] Hypnotoad
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob - [M] Lrrr

~12 hours until the end of day 4.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Morbo View Post
    After reading the thread, my vote is between Blob, Mom, and Robot Santa.

Horrible Blob - Blob was the most active in day 1 and pretty active in day 2, however that alone should not be enough for scum because we need to promote activity. Day 1 I think he was just trying to stir up activity which points to not scum, but day 2 he started to spread that rumor of multiple killers even though we have had no evidence of it. Spreading misinformation is very mafiaish. Calculon voted for Blob and Calculon ended up being a confirmed docotor. Not saying calculon knows the truth but we can be sure a confirmned town's opinions are genuine. I want to give Blob the benefit of the doubt for his earlier activity though. If he stays active he will probably slip up if he is mafia anyway.

Mom - Mom's posts from the earlier time doesn't make any sense. Then she was told to post better and she makes a little more sense now. When I read her posts I thought she was either a naieve new player or a cunning mafia trying to fool us. But she could just as well be a naieve mafia. In her eyes I would make a very safe vote for her if she was mafia due to my inactivity. Then she tries to connect me and Bender in her above post which is silly because if we were connected as evil then if one goes down the other goes down. If the mafia had vetaran players it would not make such a mistake. Still I cannot be sure that she just doesn't know what she is doing.

Robot Santa - Robot Santa had the deciding vote for Calculon. Then after the deadline he took his vote off. He seemed to know it was past deadline, but did he know it wouldn't be counted? Here's the most important piece of evidence. His intial vote came AFTER Calculon claimed doctor. He had opportunity to take his vote off before deadline but he didn't do it. Mom did almost the same thing so they could be in cahoots but that seems too obvious so I won't pursue it.

Here is what I think happened: Mafia saw that the vote was very close and that the doctor was one of the possible targets (they would know or at leat suspect calculon's claim was real). They wanted to take advantage of this opp to kill the doc but to avoid suspicion they came up with this plan to take santa's vote off after the deadline. At worst it would lead to a tie which could be broken by a mafia who hadn't yet voted or an ususpecting town.

##Vote: Santa
    ooh, attacking 2 town in one post. A treat to pick.

Blob, you are perched on the fence. all you say is you will wait for someone else to make any evidence for you, that way if he is innocent you won't have evidence against you.

You say that since mom is acting new she must be mafia becasue her logic was different. So was calculons, and he was killed for it as well.

Santa, OMG he killed the doctor = scum. What about Leela? She also attacked Calculon, but not a mention about her.

Also
    ##Vote: Leela. Keep the preassure on Morbo, Leela and anybody you find suspicious.

Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (2) - [M] Hypnotoad, [M] Robot Devil
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (1) - [M] Lrrr

~12 hours until the end of day 4.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

I pointed at Mom because I misunderstood her logic. But I understand it now! =D

My logic sucks in itself, so I suppose I ride coattails to the end, but whatever works.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    I pointed at Mom because I misunderstood her logic. But I understand it now! =D

My logic sucks in itself, so I suppose I ride coattails to the end, but whatever works.
    The only way to get better is to try and try again.

Pick someone and rip their posts apart, them barrage them with questions!