Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Well, my job isn't to convince everyone on Fry. Look at the evidence and make your own conclusion. I have and that's my conclusion.

Please don't make this day about Fry now that I voted for him. Gunning for one person after someone votes them is not a good idea. I only voted because voting is the BEST way to get someone's attention. And I want Fry's.

I see your point about Fry, but isn't possible that maybe they cant find a replacement for him.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

There are no more replacements. He slipped under the wire on day three. After today he will either be replaced or killed.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Fun Fact: For Fry's avatar I took the first custom avatar I used on EoFF and put a black background on it. The rest were made by WulfyGirl :D!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Donbot View Post
    There are no more replacements. He slipped under the wire on day three. After today he will either be replaced or killed.
    If there are no more replacements, how is he going to be replaced?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Then he'll be killed.

Fry hasn't made a post since day 2. No votes since day 1. He didn't do anything on day 3, unless it was in a forum we can't see. According to your rule changes posted on Day 3 he should have been replaced or killed for inactivity on Night 4 and you cannot deny this.

The problem with replacements is that what's stopping them from going inactive again once they are replaced? If that strategy has been working for them then what prevents the replacement from using it?

This discussion is probably best taken to the signup thread. I am at least satisfied to know that Fry will be killed or replaced at the end of the day if he doesn't get to posting. I wish this could have been done sooner but that's the way it goes.

I have bigger fish to fry (no pun intended) so I'm going to switch votes now.

##Unvote: Fry
    ##Vote: Zapp

Zapp you are just active enough to not arouse modkill status, yet, as Bender has shown, you are providing nothing to our discussions. How convienent for you. You will be a tougher nut to crack since you have actually made posts, but I hope some vote(s) on you will get you out of your shell.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Morbo View Post
    Fry hasn't made a post since day 2. No votes since day 1. He didn't do anything on day 3, unless it was in a forum we can't see. According to your rule changes posted on Day 3 he should have been replaced or killed for inactivity on Night 4 and you cannot deny this.

The problem with replacements is that what's stopping them from going inactive again once they are replaced? If that strategy has been working for them then what prevents the replacement from using it?
    Stop twisting my words, or I'll use the clamps on you. On day three I said that anyone who had not made two posts(you had zero, Fry had one) would be replaced, and anyone who hadn't voted once in three days.

Fry posted twice that day, and he voted once on day 1.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Ok then, This might take a while... Im gonna go in order of who posted the most, because I will first be using the who posted thingy...

Blob: Look at all of his posts. They say almost nothing at all, but he has posted the most... He said he had anxiety disorder, which may be true, but it does seem pretty damn convenient... He posted something about how everyone thinks stupid=scum, which seems to be a way he is trying to cover his crappy posts up, a good few times... I really dont like him, he might be trying to post a lot so we know he isnt laying low, but saying nothing so he doesnt get on anyones bad side. I am guessing Godfather.

Bender: said his internet is breaking, which may be so he can have an excuse if he ever needs to lie low, but I doubt it. He said he didnt like what Mom said about going after inactives, and soon changes his vote to Zapp, an inactive... Hasn't said much, but has said a hell of a lot more than Blob. I am guessing town or smartish mafia.

Database error

Edit: and its over already... Oh well thats a taste of whats to come I guess...

Robot Devil: Has made some good arguments, Said something really smart about Morbo, here...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Robot Devil View Post
    Santa, OMG he killed the doctor = scum. What about Leela? She also attacked Calculon, but not a mention about her.
    . Is pretty smart and voted for Leela, a mafia. I am guessing Good town.

Lrrr: I got nothing on him. He seems smart and has made some arguments and such, so I think hes ok. I am guessing Town.

Morbo: Oh yes... This part here is creditted to Robot Devil...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Robot Devil View Post
    Santa, OMG he killed the doctor = scum. What about Leela? She also attacked Calculon, but not a mention about her.
    We all know Leela was a mafia, so I think Morbo was not talking about Leela because she is one of his scum-buddies. He later comments about Leela but urges us not to lynch her too quick. Maybe he was trying to give her time to think something up and also try to clear himself a little if Leela is lynched. My guess is mafia or really unlucky town.

Amy: I dont really have mush on her either. She hasnt really posted enough for me to see anything much... I have no guess...

Tim: Hasnt said much, but seems ok to me. I am guessing town.

Hermes, Zoidberg, Zapp, and Fry: Inactives... I am guessing FAIL!

I dont think I missed anyone...

I will vote Blob I guess, because he really is the most suspicious to me, with Morbo coming close behind...

##Vote: Blob

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Nibbler, frankly, you are in a glass house throwing stones. You post in numbers I can count on one hand each day and then complainh of the lack of substance of my posts?

I'm sorry, looks like a foundless argument to me.

##Vote-Nibbler

Maybe next time when you complain about my posting, actually post a bit more, k? So, I say dumb and pointless things. Yay for me, you've said nothing of real importance except for bash me for something absolutely absurd.

Post Stupid Stuff=Scum?

Hey, at least I post. Saying dumb stuff is not a Mafia ploy, I simply lack logic skills. =p

Blech, what faulty logic. My vote stands.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Hello Blob! Coming out as soon as you are mentioned eh? And why did you get so much more defensive with me than with every other person that went against you? Did I happen to be right?

Well, I look through the thread on my normal account and saw a silly argument against me and a foundless vote.

Since your accusation is crude and illogical, if it was true, then I am a blue apple.

Blob, Nibbler was the deciding vote on Leela. It would be a really tough sell to say that his vote was a mafia ploy when the other victim was an investigation role.

Nibbler could just very well be an idiot. But idiot does not equal mafia.

You don't strike me as such a bright fellow yourself so I don't know if you just don't realize what's going on here or you are just trying to save your red ass.

Oops, I thought it was Tinny Tim. =(

Soooory.

Oh, not bright! =(