Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Please be active and assist the town then Zapp. A useful member is less likely to be lynched imho.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tinny Tim View Post
    Please be active and assist the town then Zapp. A useful member is less likely to be lynched imho.
    I kinda regret signing up for mafia now. I'm not as available as I wish I could be, but I was so excited about the theme!

I'm still trying to get all caught-up again, but every time I have something to say, it's either too late or someone's already said it.

That's alright, state your opinion anyway. It's unfortunate you couldn't post as often, but don't regret it. You've made the game challenging, which is always good fun

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

If you edit a post within I think 5 minutes, it doesnt show the last edited thingy.

And about the fish thing... What is there to say? The only thing I can say about it is some idiotic theory that sucks.

And Hello Zapp! Tim is right. Post your opinion even if someone already did. We wont be mad at you unless it is a 100% obvious copy.

Thank you, I wasn't sure and didn't want to seem too accusing if I was wrong. I guess it's back to the drawing board for ideas now, I'll keep you posted

Mr Donbot sir, would it be possible to get a vote count and time update?
    Thank you kindly

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Yup, one second. I just got back.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:28 AM.

I hope wherever you were was enjoyable

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

I was visiting my grandfather who's kindney's were failing(He'll be alright, hopefully). So no.

Cute nurses though.

Votecount

[M] Fry (0) - [M] Morbo
    [M] Zapp Brannigan (2) - [M] Morbo, [M] Tinny Tim
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (1) - [M] Nibbler
    [M] Nibbler (1) - [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob
    [M] Amy (1) - [M] Robot Devil

not voting: [M] Fry, [M] Amy, [M] Zapp Brannigan, [M] Zoidberg, [M] Hermes

2 hours and 10 minutes until the end of the day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:28 AM.

I'm very sorry to hear that, best wishes to him. The cute nurses should pep him up though, never fear!

Thanks for the votecount

Those people who are inactive, start posting theories. If you aren't helping the town then you're no better than the mafia themselves. Also, get some votes up there guys. I won't be around for the lynch, but let's hope we get scum.

OK, with Nibber ordering a fish, the only things that come to my mind are
    Vanilla Townie from being so random.
    Burglar. cat burglar, and cats like fish?
    Mafia member, fishy like hypnotoad said.

Next I'll say that voting off Zapp is not a good idea, because we need to preassure him into posting more. Active town is better then dead town, and active mafia are easier to expose. Also Fry's player is going to robot hell.

Which leads me to our green friend Morbo. Why specifically Zapp when we have others? Could it be you are caliming to inactive hunt, but simply wait to see if other people vote the same as you and you watch the town kill itself?

Also a really bad way to vote is saying

"I'll vote for this person because they need to post more" then voting. What good does that do to anybody? Go after semiactives if you want to stir activity, while at the same time stir up a desire for the inacives to do something. Here is a list of what I would rate for activity levels.

Active
    Morbo
    Robot Devil
    Lrrr
    Pretty Active
    Tinny Tim
    Nibbler
    Semi Active
    Bender
    Amy
    Zoidberg
    Inactive
    Hermes
    Fry

Pretty active is a grey area that is between an active poster and semi active posters. I feel that the best place for most scum to hide is the semi active area, so thats my main focus.

Whoops, forgot to but Zapp on that list. I rate him as inactive.

So saying that I find semi active is where I like to look, lets take a look at Mr Bender this time.

All Bender does is his little Banters, then votes Zapp twice and vanishes. You claim to have better internet, so tell us who you think is most suspicious and vote for that person.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Ok we're getting down to the wire so I'll try to make this quick.

Of the inactives I found Zapp the most likely to be a hiding scum based on his posting habits. I was hoping that votes on him, which eventually put him in the lead, would cause him to surface and say something substantial. He did surface but didn't do much of anything. I don't think we're ever going to get much out of him which really sucks. It's like a shot in the dark for him.

My real suspect for the day is Bender, and I hope I got on in time to do this. I really want to vote Bender but this puts us as a 5 way tie with one vote a piece and you can bet your bottom that they aren't all mafia. That leaves any lurking mafia to break the tie.

Ah well, let's have a record for ties.

##Unvote: Zapp
    ##Vote: Bender