Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 112125262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

I think he might be talking about me.

Lrrr:

Yay Bender is here now! Alright same questions to you!

Who do you find suspicious? Why haven't you posted your suspicions much and seemingly been playing an out of sight game? What do you think of others doing this? (Amy, Hermes, Tinny Tim, Zoidberg). What's your thoughts on the fish of Nibbler?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lrrr View Post
    Yay Bender is here now! Alright same questions to you!
    Which'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Who do you find suspicious?
    Lrrr and Blob for posting a lot. Hermes and Zoidberg for posting next to nothing.

Why haven't you posted your suspicions much and seemingly been playing an out of sight game?
    I'm sorry that I seem to have played an out of sight game. I'm trying to post more, but with posts sometimes hours apart I get distracted, and log off.

What do you think of others doing this? (Amy, Hermes, Tinny Tim, Zoidberg).
    Tinny Tim is trying to help the town from what I can see.

Hermes has posted a total of 6 times, so if he's town, his only use is to make up numbers.

Amy hasn't posted much either, but some of it is slightly useful.

Zoidberg, much like Hermes, has posted little, and non of it useful.

What's your thoughts on the fish of Nibbler?
    It could some sort of new role that they came up with, or it could be what others have said.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zoidberg View Post
    Could I at least point out why you guys are so hastily voting? Wouldn't a speed lynch in the Town's situation be a bad thing?
    Votes speak louder than accusations. If someone is lying low they probably won't show up just because you are talking about them, lumping them in with a bunch of others. As long as we keep track of votes a speed lynch won't take place.

Bender, I find it odd that you suspect Lrrr just for posting a lot. I find him to be one of the least suspicious. It's nothing in particular, he's had some arguments on people who haven't worked out, but many townies have done the same, myself included. Bad arguments doesn't always mean mafia, it could just mean bad arguments.

Zoidberg hasn't done squat but he did do one important thing, vote for Leela. Do you think that was a possible mafia stage to clear him above the other inactives?

My vote stays on Amy for now but I'm glad to see some dialogue going.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Morbo View Post
    Bender, I find it odd that you suspect Lrrr just for posting a lot. I find him to be one of the least suspicious. It's nothing in particular, he's had some arguments on people who haven't worked out, but many townies have done the same, myself included. Bad arguments doesn't always mean mafia, it could just mean bad arguments.
    In WWIII mafia the mafia won, and guess what. They were among the actives. Bad arguments have nothing to do with why I don't trust him all that much.

Zoidberg hasn't done squat but he did do one important thing, vote for Leela. Do you think that was a possible mafia stage to clear him above the other inactives?
    I didn't see that, so it could be possible that it was, depending on when it happened. Besides I think she was gone anyway.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Why I mean Lrrr is that it's eay to say Bender's not suspicious when he hasn't said anything that could be mean he isn't suspicious!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:56 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

To avoid misunderstandings, please glance over your posts before posting.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:30 AM.

I'm in the process of answering those questions.

Ah, what the hell, I might as well come out with it. I'm a Town-Aligned Serial Killer. Or so at least I think I am Town-Aligned, since it was Greenin my role PM.

I waited a while on the first days to see if there were any role blockers, and I don't think there are any. I also didn't kill anyone because I was afraid I would have killed Townies. I became inactive so I could sit back and watch who was extremely scummy and take them out at night. As you can see, no-one appears scummy to me. .I tried my luck by killing another fellow inactive, Fry, but I was wrong.

Argh
    I am at the library and my computer is about to run out of time, as I was reading through the posts I had missed...
    I have to be brief haha

Zoidberg, didn't Fry get modkilled for being inactive???

Also the Nibbler-Fish thing, it could literally be a Red Herring.
    Either the role he is is a Red Herring role
    Or the hint is a red herring
    arg
    Times up

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Ok zoidberg is really odd. Not only is a town alligned serial killer called a vig and is yellow and not green, but Fry was killed from inactivity. It said so in his death. I dont know what to think about Zoidberg, but I think he is either a Jester or a really dumb mafia. Im going to hold out on my vote, but Zoidberg is now added to my list of suspects, whih is this, in order, for reasons already said.

Blob
    Morbo
    Zoidberg
    Bender

Morbo and Zoidberg are very close, and they arent exactly far away from Blob...

Lrrr:

I tried my luck by killing another fellow inactive, Fry,
    [M] Fry was found to be repeatedly smashed over the head by a few extremely irritable Mods for being an inactive Smurf.

[M] Fry was played by f f freak, was a Vanilla Townie, and is not thanked for NOT playing.
    Care to explain Zoidberg? I see a major inconsistency here. Your claim is very lacking and I think quite honestly made up. Bluntly I think your lying about it. Unless you can make up a good argument, my vote will be on you today.

Till then I'm placing it on Hermes to try and add some heat on him so he'll come out of hiding and post!

##Vote: Hermes

Why I mean Lrrr is that it's eay to say Bender's not suspicious when he hasn't said anything that could be mean he isn't suspicious!
    In English please. I'm not one to really be a grammar nazi, but egads man I can't understand a word your trying to say. I'm not asking for a perfectly written novel, but please at least convey your thoughts in a way that is understandable.

In WWIII mafia the mafia won, and guess what. They were among the actives.
    Ya, but the more active someone is, the more likely they are to slip up if their scum. Morbo is active as well, yet he's not on your list because of it. Care to explain why?

If your suspicious of me, you better have a better reason then "I'm active", otherwise if I truly am and your right, no one will listen to just a bad reasoning.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:28 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Finally some action from Zoidberg though it was completely unexpected.

Bascially, I agree with what Nibbler and Lrrr have said. A town alligned serial killer is called a Vigilante. All indications point to Fry's death as being due to his inactivity. The mods even hinted it might happen in the previous day. Why would you kill someone that was going to be killed off anyway?

It will be really hard to believe that your claim was real. So right now I'm trying to figure out why a townie would lie about something like that. I can't think of a reason yet.

As expected I didn't think I'd get far with that BS. I was trying to get the mafia to kill me because I'm obviously not helping the town. I'd rather sacrifice myself and let the more experienced players live than stick around and be an inactive. I also don't think it helped when I thought of that half-asleep. I would have claimed Doctor, but that would still be equally as stupid. Now you can see I've given up ( on myself of course, not the town. )

Hopefully I can still contribute by answering your questions there.

Alright then, who do you find suspicious Zoidberg?
    Blob. Why? Look at his first post of the day man.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    EPIC KILL!

Alright guys, looks like we are in the Slammer right now. I think we need to get together and smurfing get Mafia. I think we should target Bender. He's virtually useless to us in terms of cracking Mafia, and everyday he barely escapes lynching. Think about it, every game there's some sort of barely active mafian who stays under the radar, rides logic coattails, andwe (the town) gets are asses served to us. He's useless ans scummy to me.

##Vote-Bender
    Here we have one long, pointless paragraph riddled with incomplete sentences. It's not the grammar I'm focusing on, it's the rushed feel of it. It's like Blob was trying to quickly get the town to vote Bender and end the day. Even me, in my absence never rush stuff like this so quickly. ( The very second post of the day? Really? ) And to be honest, I think Blob chose Bender because it would be "the easy way out, but not too easy that it looks scummy."

Why do you think Devil was picked off last night instead of someone else?
    To me it's simple. He suspected someone who was Mafia, or he showed the most threat to the Mafia. Maybe you could study who he suspected more than you suspected.

What are your thoughts on Nibbler?
    I'm not sure what to think. There's just an aggregation of you posting a whole lot, which is a crude tactic the Mafia used in the last game. They were obviously scum and were more obvious the closer to the end-game we got. But it would've been tough trying to get the town to vote them since they ( aka "sacrificed" ) lynched a lot of their own Mafia.

Sorry but I kind of feel like I ruined it for the town.

I'm pretty drowsy though, so I'm going to go with my gut feeling and vote for Blob. Please don't speed lynch. In a game with so many inactives, you'll need every hour of the day. Not too sure when the day ends but I'm going to sleep now and sadly, I have to cast my vote.

##Vote: [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob