Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

It isn't the only thing I have...I also use capital letters ;D

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Wow Mom, just wow. Mom...

Mom, I would ask kindly for you to type correctly. It's getting hard to read, which is really not helping your case at ALL. If your post is readable and eloquent, you seem more intelligent and rational. I'm not doubting your intelligence at all, but delivering a point requires more...beauty.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Mom:

IF ONLY YOU ANSWERED QUESTIONS AS WELL AS YOU USE CAPITAL LETTERS

edit - @ toad
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Mom:

OK blob I will do my best to type good for you. I dont usually type the long way and none of my friends do but I will try! Is this better??

Now please toad why am I a killer for finding calculions actions suspicious?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Much better. You do seem better.

I don't think your a killer. I don't think anyone is a killer. =P

I come back to see two townies killed. You're all scum.

Calculon:

OOC:Obey Hypnotoad!

Mom, I would also appreciate it if you look the extra moment to type correctly, as it hurts my eyes to read it otherwise. But from what I see you think that I am scummy for "lumping all voters together." I have simply stated that we should look at all 4 people who have voted day 1 as a start for discussion. And what we have now is discussion. I never said anything like we should only kill people from those 4.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Mom:

Yes I am going to try to improve my typing from now on I did not know it was important for this game but now that I know it will be better

I dont think that you did was very very suspicious but there is very little else to go on. Of what we have seen it struck me as odd but maybe something else will come up. :Eek:
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Mom does have a point. It's not like this has been an epic escapade. It's just stuff.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Calculon (1) - [M] Mom
    [M] Mom (1) - [M] Hypnotoad

About 19 hours until the end of the day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Calculon:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    Sorry guys that I haven't been around. I've been studying for my final now I have to go take said final. I don't have time to read today's posting just yet but i'll get back to you guys in a few hours when I'm done.

So BRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBx5
    Ewww, finals are blech.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    We can't completely ignore any extra concepts like a third party or killing faction. Simply because we had one death dosen't me we're completely liberated from such a concept. For example, a protection or a jack of all trades saving killing powers could be very likely.

Maybe there are two Mafias, and they are both trying to edge out any contenders before they destroy themelves.
    Anything is possible, but lets not assume there are two killers or anything until there are 2 deaths in one night.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Calculon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    We can't completely ignore any extra concepts like a third party or killing faction. Simply because we had one death dosen't me we're completely liberated from such a concept. For example, a protection or a jack of all trades saving killing powers could be very likely.

Maybe there are two Mafias, and they are both trying to edge out any contenders before they destroy themelves.
    Anything is possible, but lets not assume there are two killers or anything until there are 2 deaths in one night.
    He's not assumeing that there are two killers, he's only saying that there might be two killers.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Mom: I'm still not positive how 'lumping the voters' would make him blend in... There were very few of us who actually voted yesterday, but I will continue to consider your logic.

I suppose there *might* be multiple factions, but I very seriously doubt it. I suppose we shall just have to wait and see.

Lrrr:

I don't understand the sudden jump to multiple killing factions? The gist of this game I get is that it's a fairly vanilla game with a few twists to off set all the crazy past games.

That and we haven't seen evidence of a second killing faction yet. Though it's possible, it happened in past games. Though it might be fairly fast to jump to any conclusions.

Right now sadly no one has caught Lrrr's interests of suspicion.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Lrr: Yes, it is supposed to be a fairly simple set-up, but you never know. We can not rule out any possiblities at the moment.