Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Exactly. I had no intentions to give an 100% claim at anything, but before we all scheme and plot, we need to be prepared for anything. Basic Mafia Rule, Children! Remember to Floss!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Robot Santa did indeed say to look within the voters, as it is very likely one of them is scum. This does not rule out the possibility that people who posted, but didn't vote, are scum. It's hard to get any real feelings on inactives and such, what with most people having finals at this time.
    I haven't got anything useful for you yet, but I'll start reading over the thread again in the hope that something jumps out.

Also, I know I spoke in third person just then. I'll refrain from doing that in the future, it confuses me too

The mentioning of a second killing faction was entirely unnecessary at this point, I believe. There hasn't been any evidence to suggest as such, and this seems scummy to me. However, it's not enough for me to actually consider Blob as scummy yet, but I think it'd be best if we work under the assumption there is one mafia and no third-party factions.

Wha...? Santa, listing possibilities is stating the obvious possibilities, no matter how insignificant they can be.

You have done the same thing! Is saying, 'Out of those who have voted, one of them is likely scum' any different and more necessary?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:39 PM.

I do see your point. It just seemed to come out of nowhere, which I thought was odd. That being said, it's a valid point and I'll still consider it.

I have no concept of appropriate behavior. I am a horrible gelatinous blob. I am but a blob!

Daaaaamn~ This sucks, c'mon people! POOOOST! =(
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Agreed, more posting would be nice.

This is so typical. Everyone complains when we get pissed that nobody's active and call us postwhores when nobody else does skullskullskullskull here.

I'm done with my rant. *waits for activity*
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:40 PM.

I don't believe Cubert has posted yet, hopefully that will change soon.

Lrrr:

Blobs sudden inclination of another killing faction and being adamant on his reasons for stating it is suspicious, it doesn't strike me as scummy. More like he knows more about what happened during the night then the rest of us.

But that's just the feeling I get, it doesn't seem like a scummy feeling though.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:22 PM.

In order to restore all possible activity, I shall write a recap of the Survivor Finale. Enjoy!

The season was all about Good and Evil. For Good we have the kind yet strategic Sugar, a pin-up model. We have the sweet bowtied lovable oldie Bob, the extremely selfless but stupid Matty, and the underedited but likable swingvote Susie. In 'Evil' we have strategic mastermind and famed proffesional gamer by tag 'SephirothKen' Kenny Hoang.

For the immunity challenge, the survivors dress themselves up in ceremonial robes and makeup. Bob wears a bright red loincloth that is two inches away from a nightmare, Matty wears a yellow pseudo-manskirt showing of his luscious muscles, Susie goes Goth with black lipstick, Ken swaps morality spectrums with a pure white scarf set, and Sugar wears a blue skirt combo.

Bob wins the challenge again. I swear, this guy's too sweet. At camp, Sugar contemplates eliminating strategic threat Ken, assuring Ken, Ken feels safe and strategizes minimally, engineering a fake argument with Matty. Ken goes home unaimously anyway. From my point of view, that jury would look mighty bitter if Ken and his strategic genius got to that jury.

The next day people eat! People reflect upon the former castaways! Ace's accent still seems as fake as ever!

Then they show they are good sports by burning the castaways' masks and spit on them.

Not really, but they do burn the masks.

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! The Final 4 must stack a house of cards up to 10 feet. If nobody reaches 10 feet by 30 minutes, the highest stacker wins.

Bob actually sucks in this challenge. He focused too much on stability than height, giving him last place.

Sugar focuses too much on height rather than stability. Her house falls a lot and she loses.

Matty loses. So much for 'physical threat.'

And Susie, the children-bearing mom wins! That Susie is a challenger demon!

Everyone cries as Bob is engineered to leave publicly. Susie unintentionally rubs her win in Bib's fae. Bob snaps back. Susie thinks Bob's fate is sealed. *laughs*

Sugar decides that Bob dosen't deserve to leave, despite being pretty much unbeatable. She garners a tie between Matty and Bob, and Bob practiced making fire for the tiebreaker.

Bob wins the challenge by a ton. Matty goes home. I like all of the Final 4, but Matty is just a sweetheart.

More unimportant reflecting in the Final Day!

We find out everyone hates Sugar. Especially Corrine. She's a bitch. Susie sucks up, but does a good job not making an ass of herself. Bob does okay, but does relatively nothing important.

Voting! Matty votes for Susie, Corrine votes for Bob, Randy yells.

Now it's later, the votes are being read Live!

The first vote is for Bob. YAY! The second vote is for Susie. YAY! The third vote is for Susie. Ya...what the hell? The forth vote is for Susie. Oh my God this is smurfing crazy! The fifth vote is for Bob. Whew! That was close. The sixth vote is for...Bob! Wow! Sugar, the so-called jury threat cannot win this game! However, if the vote us for her, Bob and Susie tie! ...and it isn't.

The last vote is for....

Bob! Yay! An nice old guy wins! He deserved it, he played a decent game and was a good guy!

Corinne's still a bitch.

There's my Survivor recap. Okay, post now, please!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:41 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Cubert's dead, foo!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Calculon:

Cubert wasn't used as an account. His death is in the opening post Santa.

Anyway, what I'm annoyed with is Leela saying she has a final, be back later. It's later now, come and play ^_^.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Oh my. Like I said, I point out an obvious, if small, possibility and I get heat. Santa does the same thing and gets virtually no suspicion of knowing the results/identity of the voters! What is up, guys? I even recapped Survivor for you... =(
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:41 PM.