Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202434 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    Oh I guess I didn't answer your question hypnotoad. I felt the need to justify it since I wasn't going to be around to do it throughout the day.

I also didn't think it'd come down to a vote of 2-3. The inactivity makes me sad.

That was a retorical question...and the vote stands =D

Mom:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mom View Post
    Three days and that is it Morbo?! Hmmm no, I'm not sure if I buy it...I think you could be a killer trying to hide low with no attention on you.
    Funny how Morbo only posts when he's at risk of being killed isn't it.

##unvote

##vote: Morbo
    I don't find it all that funny, Windy Oldbag. It is possible that Morbo was indeed busy until now. Also doesn't what you say in the quoted bits contradict each other?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 11:38 PM.

I voted for Calculon because he was the most suspicious to me at the time. I didn't see his role claim on the page before, but by the time I had it was already too late. That was a stupid mistake on my part, and if that means I get lynched today, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    You said they were connected but you went and voted Calc. What about hypno toad? If you really thought he was bad too why'd you cast the lynching vote?
    To me it seemed like Hypnotoad was trying to save a scum buddy. It would make more sense to cast a vote that would actually do something. Unfortunately I missed the roleclaim, I would've spent more time reading over the thread again if I had seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lrrr View Post
    Ah, this is not going well.

We're being destroyed and there's not a lot to go on. If anything my suspicions fall on Santa and Leela. Santa because of his voting reasoning - "talks too much with Hypnotoad" and the apology afterward.
    Habit I have of apologising everytime I mess up. Suffice to say I apologise a lot.

##Vote:Mum(Mom for you pedantic Yankees.)

She has contradicted herself, accuses Morbo of being scum because he posted so the mods won't kill him, and that thing Tinny Tim said about here.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (1) - [M] Hypnotoad
    [M] Morbo (1) - [M] Mom
    [M] Mom (2) - [M] Bender, [M] Tinny Tim

Day ends in 17 hours

This is the list of people who have not voted once in three day-periods. You will be replaced or modkilled if you don't. And trust me, you all brought this on yourself with these unbelievable first two days of fail.

Not voted once in three days: [M] Robot Devil, [M] Amy, [M] Hermes(being replaced), [M] Lrrr, [M] Morbo, [M] Nibbler(being replaced), [M] Tinny Tim, [M] Zapp Brannigan, [M] Zoidberg
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Well it looks like I will have to cast my vote tonight, because I don't want to to wake up tomorrow, after your sundown...

I am purely voting on who seems the most suspicious to me at the moment, with aid from my list of everyone that I posted earlier.

##Vote:Mom

I posted a few of my reasons on the last page, but I'll post them here once again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] President Nixon View Post
    Question: Why SHOULDN'T we look at all of the voters? At this point, we can not merely look at those who voted the professor, as there isn't that much to go on.

While I will admit that it is a bit suspicious that Farnsworth was a Townie, it was day one. There is no way that most of us would've known that he was Townie.

Your vote for Calculon made little sense to me. There's little reason for us to keep our suspicions OFF of those who didn't vote for Farnsworth. In my opinion, Day 2, everyone is still equally suspicious.
    theres nothin wrong with lookin at voters...but calculon is lumping all voters together ignorin who they actually voted for!!

if he had said first lets look at those who voted for the prof then lets look at ppl who voted for nixon and so on then i wudnt have a prob

but hes tryin to associate himself with more people tryin to blend in with the crowd and if i were a killer i wud try to blend in with the crowd!!
    Again, it just seems like a fairly small thing to get all worked up about and reason your vote with.

Your votes after that were quite retalitory, when you attempted to unvote Calculon, you then voted robot devil because he 'asked' you your role. I'll just note that all of those votes didn't count for anything, as they were too late.

The next day you voted for Hypnotoad because he had voted for you the day before in an attempt to counter or even sway your vote from Calculon (he did end up changing his vote to Blob so that there would be a tie, thus sustaining Calculons life for a little longer).

And your most recent vote was toward Morbo

Three days and that is it morbo?! hmmm no Im not sure if I buy it...I think you could be a killer trying to hide low with no attention on you...this is probably why the baddies have done so well so far...theyve just been hiding and not saying anything

funny how morbo only posts when hes at risk of being killed isnt it. i think youve been watchin and waitin and bidin your time!!

##unvote
    ##vote: morbo
    Seems like another unjustified vote, although I can see where you are coming from in the fact that he did begin posting again when he really had to, which did seem like convenient timing.

But then again Nibbler also started posting almost straight after Donbot had said that those who didn't vote would die. He did say he wouldn't be playing, but it just proves that convenient timing is possible.

I have only posted all these things to give my vote reason, not to convince everyone to vote too.
    Please stick to your own suspicious and don't let what I have posted about Mom change you mind in anyway, I don't want a Bandwagon, they are frightening.

Like I said at the start, I believe you to be the most suspicious for those reasons and I really have to vote now. So I'll be sticking with this as my vote, because as I said, I probably won't wake in time tomorrow to see the lynching.

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

I gotta go soon, 'tis 7AM. But I'll be back with a vote.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:44 PM.

I would be more inclined to vote Mom if she was less erratic. How many times has someone so careless and erratic actually been mafia?

If you read over the sign up thread, you can be pretty certain who the member playing Mom is. I don't think Mom is actually scum, just hypo.

Uh, half of the game always takes place when I´m in bed There is no such excuse I can come up with. I´ve read almost every post to the end but didn´t really contribute. Having said that I may say that I wouldn´t have yesterday anyway. All this "evidence" that was shown against the others did not seem too convincing to me. The only suspicious move to me was Santas vote for Calculon and Hypnotoads vote for the Blob which came out of nowhere and for no obvious reason.
    While I don´t believe Santa to be scum Hypnotoad has casted such a vote again but on Leela today. Also I would like to know what made mom change her vote so quickly to Morbo as he really could have been busy. Will you possibly vote me now that I am posting?

I will save my vote, which definitely will come, for later.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zoidberg View Post
    Sweet fruit loops on a ham sandwich I missed quite a lot. Sorry all, this is my last week of school before I get a break.

As far as I see it, the Mafia has us by the testicles. I'll read up some more and post what I think later.
    Do you have any theories yet, Zoidberg?

I should be back in about 8 or so hours, I need sleep. Hopefully I'll catch some discussion. Laters

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Amy View Post
    Uh, half of the game always takes place when I´m in bed There is no such excuse I can come up with. I´ve read almost every post to the end but didn´t really contribute. Having said that I may say that I wouldn´t have yesterday anyway. All this "evidence" that was shown against the others did not seem too convincing to me. The only suspicious move to me was Santas vote for Calculon and Hypnotoads vote for the Blob which came out of nowhere and for no obvious reason.
    While I don´t believe Santa to be scum Hypnotoad has casted such a vote again but on Leela today. Also I would like to know what made mom change her vote so quickly to Morbo as he really could have been busy. Will you possibly vote me now that I am posting?

I will save my vote, which definitely will come, for later.
    I have my reasons. I thought the vote change yesterday was blatantly obvious. I change in an attempt to save Calculon as evident by my quote

I can't let the apple lovin' fool go down.