Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3131718192021222324252627282933 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Devil
    Horrible Blob - Blob was the most active in day 1 and pretty active in day 2, however that alone should not be enough for scum because we need to promote activity. Day 1 I think he was just trying to stir up activity which points to not scum, but day 2 he started to spread that rumor of multiple killers even though we have had no evidence of it.
    It's called thinking out loud. I didn't think of people bombarding me with such groundless accusations. Stupid=Scum in your books. I assure you, it was a stupid thing to say, nothing more.

Spreading misinformation is very mafiaish. Calculon voted for Blob and Calculon ended up being a confirmed docotor. Not saying calculon knows the truth but we can be sure a confirmned town's opinions are genuine.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but he's a doctor. Being lynched and a docotr has nothing to do with knowing a role. Please explain.

I want to give Blob the benefit of the doubt for his earlier activity though. If he stays active he will probably slip up if he is mafia anyway.
    Whatevs.

Post. I rippedez it.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Leela:

Robot Devil's "case" against me is simply a lot of pointless sarcasm. My case against Calculon was actually fairly well-grounded with what I knew at the time and his defenses were very poorly made, you must admit. The rest of it was simply frustration on "my" part due to not being able to get anywhere.

I think other people have made good cases against Hypnotoad and Bender. I think it's a little suspicious that Hypnotoad vote-and-dashed early.

Also, I think it's suspicious that Hypnotoad simply voted for me and then Robot Devil came in soon after with a lengthy attack on me without much substance. Coordinated?

I'm still unsure of where to vote, though. Anyone else have thoughts regarding those three?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    Robot Devil's "case" against me is simply a lot of pointless sarcasm. My case against Calculon was actually fairly well-grounded with what I knew at the time and his defenses were very poorly made, you must admit. The rest of it was simply frustration on "my" part due to not being able to get anywhere.

I think other people have made good cases against Hypnotoad and Bender. I think it's a little suspicious that Hypnotoad vote-and-dashed early.

Also, I think it's suspicious that Hypnotoad simply voted for me and then Robot Devil came in soon after with a lengthy attack on me without much substance. Coordinated?

I'm still unsure of where to vote, though. Anyone else have thoughts regarding those three?
    While maybe voting after someone if far from suspicious, it was unfounded.

So, Robot Devil, I ask why you voted for Leela?

Oh, and Hypnotoad had failed at any substantial voting reasons in forever. Come here, Hypnotoad and explain yourself, please.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Oh, and where the hell is Nibbler and Fry?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    Horrible Blob - Blob was the most active in day 1 and pretty active in day 2, however that alone should not be enough for scum because we need to promote activity. Day 1 I think he was just trying to stir up activity which points to not scum, but day 2 he started to spread that rumor of multiple killers even though we have had no evidence of it.
    It's called thinking out loud. I didn't think of people bombarding me with such groundless accusations. Stupid=Scum in your books. I assure you, it was a stupid thing to say, nothing more.

Spreading misinformation is very mafiaish. Calculon voted for Blob and Calculon ended up being a confirmed docotor. Not saying calculon knows the truth but we can be sure a confirmned town's opinions are genuine.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but he's a doctor. Being lynched and a docotr has nothing to do with knowing a role. Please explain.

I want to give Blob the benefit of the doubt for his earlier activity though. If he stays active he will probably slip up if he is mafia anyway.
    Whatevs.

Post. I rippedez it.
    That does look familiar,

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo
    Horrible Blob - Blob was the most active in day 1 and pretty active in day 2, however that alone should not be enough for scum because we need to promote activity. Day 1 I think he was just trying to stir up activity which points to not scum, but day 2 he started to spread that rumor of multiple killers even though we have had no evidence of it. Spreading misinformation is very mafiaish. Calculon voted for Blob and Calculon ended up being a confirmed docotor. Not saying calculon knows the truth but we can be sure a confirmned town's opinions are genuine. I want to give Blob the benefit of the doubt for his earlier activity though. If he stays active he will probably slip up if he is mafia anyway.

Dammit, wrong guy!

FAIL.

Oh really, then how is it that again your attacks are mostly filler. To simply Nudge faulty logic into our minds, but keeping it hidden a the same time.

Also Spagetti platting anyone. You say myself and Toad two of your suspects. they both have votes on you. I'm refferedto myself in the third person because I felt like it.

Dammit, wrong guy!

FAIL.
    Just stop with misinformation, take your time to post

While maybe voting after someone if far from suspicious, it was unfounded.

So, Robot Devil, I ask why you voted for Leela?

Oh, and Hypnotoad had failed at any substantial voting reasons in forever. Come here, Hypnotoad and explain yourself, please.
    Read my posts above. The big one has red text, so it's easy to find.

Sorry. I haz Anxiety Disorder, my heart races a mile a minute.

Also this post is leela sitting on the fence again. She says she is going to wait until someone else makes an attack on someone innocent, then kill them and say she had doubts about the lynch all along. Leela, off the fence!

That sucks, but in mafia, I don't care. I have no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Robot Devil View Post
    That sucks, but in mafia, I don't care. I have no sympathy.
    Hey, I don't care if you care. I'm not asking for sympanthy, but I make stupid mistakes because I am intense to say the least.

Lrrr:

Robot Devil, if my species could have gay sexual relations with robots, you bet I would be all over you right now.

Everyone else seems to have vanished though.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Okay i'm gonna vote now and just o make it fair(a tie) i'm gonna vote for blob since he's suspected and im just conforming cause i don't think i have enough suspicion to cast off my own vote. And i don't want to be replaced or anything because of my lack of voting otherwise i wouldn't vote tonight at all. so here goes nothing.

##Vote: blob