Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4141819202122232425262728293034 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XII: Game thread - Game Over, The silent town is silenced for good

Horrible Gelatinous Blob:

EGAD! Another vote! 'Tis disturbing to my demeanor!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Goodness, I hope we don't have another tie!

Leela:

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Devil
    Oh really, then how is it that again your attacks are mostly filler.
    Just because you make sarcastic remarks after my comments does not make them all "filler." My criticism of Calculon in that post: he jumped on a vote someone made Day 1 as his main argument, he seemed to start a bandwagon, when backed against a wall he even admitted his arguments were bogus and had no defense against my claims, people magically would disappear from his scummy list, and... do I seriously need to restate everything? I had a well-developed case that was far from the "filler" of your sarcastic commentary.

Also this post is leela sitting on the fence again. She says she is going to wait until someone else makes an attack on someone innocent, then kill them and say she had doubts about the lynch all along. Leela, off the fence!
    So saying I'm suspicious of more than one person is suddenly being on the fence? And now you're just being ridiculous and making up arguments.

However, your completely antagonistic attitude, basically daring me to vote for you, makes me suspect you're either not scum or a very, very bad one. So I guess that leaves:

##Vote: Hypnotoad
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-29-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Lrrr:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    So saying I'm suspicious of more than one person is suddenly being on the fence? And now you're just being ridiculous and making up arguments.
    Actually I think he's saying your scummy because you throw out a few names as suspects then don't act and vote and just say things like...

I'm still unsure of where to vote, though.
    Which is a pretty tell-tale sign of a scum trying to avoid committing to a townies death, but still give the impression of contributing.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Zoidberg:

Mom was behaving quite noobishly at first, but at least they were trying to find Mafia, instead of just agreeing with what someone said, or voting with no reason and only posting to defend yourself from an attack. Yeah, that's not scummy!

This is a risky tactic I like to use to find Mafia when I can't think of anything, and that is to find out who could be scum based on whoever the Townie found suspicious. Mom was targeting Leela ( among others ) who was also one of the most scummy to me, so that's where my vote goes for now.

##Vote: [M] Leela

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob View Post
    Oh, and Hypnotoad had failed at any substantial voting reasons in forever. Come here, Hypnotoad and explain yourself, please.
    I voted for Leela because of her horrible spagetti logic. Was it necessary for me to say this again. I pretty much said it yesterday when questioned.

I also think nibbler is a bit fishy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leela View Post
    ##Vote: Hypnotoad
    Touche =D

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donbot:

Votecount

[M] Leela (3) - [M] Hypnotoad, [M] Robot Devil, [M] Zoidberg
    [M] Horrible Gelatinous Blob (2) - [M] Lrrr, [M] Hermes
    [M] Hypnotoad (1) - [M] Leela

~10 hours until the end of day 4.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Leela:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hypnotoad View Post
    I voted for Leela because of her horrible spagetti logic. Was it necessary for me to say this again. I pretty much said it yesterday when questioned.

I also think nibbler is a bit fishy as well.
    But you have to be continually prodded to give your reasons. It seems to us that you've been trying to avoid having to give any reasons. Because of that and your weak arguments here, you've gone to the top of my suspicious list.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Wait...you voted for me despite not being your top suspect? That is what you are saying. Thanks for verifing your spaghetti logic is still in full force ;D

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Day ends in nine hours and forty-five minutes! None of us can get on in time to close the thread, so please be good little boys and girls and stop posting after time's up, 'kay

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

TRANSMITTING DATA....

ONE SECOND...

PROJECT "Mom" STATUS: TERMINATED

INITIALIZING PHASE 2

PROJECT "Morbo" STATUS: PENDING

ENCRYPTION OVERRIDE

EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED

BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR FINAL PHASE

PREPARE FOR HIM

HE IS THE OTHER ONE

AND HE IS COMING

T-MINUS 18 MINUTES.

WHATCHU GONNA DO
    WHEN HULKAMANIA

RUNS WILD

ON YOU

Lrrr:

If anyone would like more fuel for Leela, she her votes helped get townies killed on day 2 and 3. Voting with post confirmed vanilla townies. Also, morbo was there on day two. Not saying anything concrete, but when you know townies are going after a townie, it's pretty easy mafia thinking to jump on bored. Granted, I don't know exactly when these votes happened and santa was really random overall, so I might be reaching, but still - just trying to look for things. By that logic morbo might fall in the same boat as well.

Lrrr:

/what?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

That's all I get? Psychotic got mass hysteria and I get one double take? That's what I get for being second best.

Well here I am. I am the new and improved Morbo. And I am here to save you all. Mom got the ball rolling (sorta) and I will try to continue it.

I cannot speak for the frame of mind of the first Morbo in his posts. All...four of them. If you would like to discuss that with me then I will do my best. First of all, siting someone for using a ;; smiley is kind of grasping at straws. I don't know what to say about that.

Morbo's day 3 post, where he fingered two townies and a big fat blob, has more to pick at. It may look like picking out the obvious, sure, but then again he was right. Mom's behavior was erratic. Santa's post day switch was suspicious. I don't think anyone pointed it out until then, so why let it go unsaid? And we don't know what the blob is up to. He could have been 1/3 right! Blob sure did a good job stalling Mom with banter yesterday after all.

Mom said to not let me slip by so by all means let me hear your concerns. However, my next few posts will be about all of you, and then I'll take questions. Sound good?

Lrrr:

Ah. It's like deja vu. Except Mom's 180 was not a switch at all and Psy was in no way involved. Why pull the same tactics? I don't understand at all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 01-30-2009 at 08:26 PM.