Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canceled!

Blog Entries

Bring back The Day Today and cancel Skins

there was a picture here

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I think Futurama is the only show I really wish I could bring back in full force. I have seen 2 of the 3 movies they have made and I think they fit right in with the rest of the show perfectly. Some of the stuff in the movies were blatant fan service but that was to be expect to some extent. Overall, I loved Bender's Big Score and did not like Beast With a Billion Backs. I think I really liked BBS for a couple of reasons.

1) It went through out the series and filled in some gaps here and there that didn't need to be filled in such as how fry's dog came to be in that stone casing.

2) I love time travel plots done right and this was done right.

3) More Al Gore XD

If I could cancel a show on television I would say cancel all cop dramas besides the original Law and Order. At the very least Law and Order is kept some what fresh with new detectives and prosecutors in the D.A. office. Plus half the shows are pulled from the headlines in the news.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    cancel Skins
    Please god. Please.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I knew that Pushing Daisies would be pushing daisies shortly after its debut. Some shows and concepts, especially those that are intelligent in execution and design, never last on network television.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    cancel Skins
    Please god. Please.
    Worst suggestion in this thread, really.

There was this show called The Class that was on CBS for one season. I swear to god I was the only person that watched it, but it was great. I was so crushed when it wasn't renewed for season 2 D:

what! they canceled pushing daisies!! i just started watching that show like 2 months ago! i think it is a really good show.

they canceled teen titans, my most favorite cartoon action non anime show in the world, it was really a great show in my opinion.
    Kya Dark Lineage forum
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/Kya_Dark_Lineage
    Suikoden & chrono series forum
    http://s6.zetaboards.com/Suikocross/

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'd probably cancel American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance? or one of those other horribly crappy shows that shouldn't have money wasted on them.
    So You Think You Can Dance is brilliant! Through what other medium could the general uninformed masses be exposed to genius like the Alvin Ailey dancers? Honestly, it's one of the few TV shows that actually exposes people to more than just talent and entertainment, but actual fine art.
    Oh yeah, this too. So You Think You Can Dance is the best reality / game show / competition thing on t.v. fo' sho'.

Mia Michaels is

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Arrested Development and Firefly. They really weren't given fair chances.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by hotspot View Post
    they canceled teen titans, my most favorite cartoon action non anime show in the world, it was really a great show in my opinion.
    No you must mean Static Shock. There really isn't any show that I'm upset about being canceled except for Futurama. Although with Moesha, I thought they could have done at least one more episode. They canceled it on a cliffhanger. I think Moesha got kidnapped by Lil Kim and she was being tortured in a warehouse by her. That was just dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotspot View Post
    No you must mean Static Shock. There really isn't any show that I'm upset about being canceled except for Futurama. Although with Moesha, I thought they could have done at least one more episode. They canceled it on a cliffhanger. I think Moesha got kidnapped by Lil Kim and she was being tortured in a warehouse by her. That was just dirty.
    you know static shock and teen titans are not the same
    it's my opinion you know, but i have watched static shock before. good show but they stopped airing it, i think i wanted them to uncancel it.
    Kya Dark Lineage forum
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/Kya_Dark_Lineage
    Suikoden & chrono series forum
    http://s6.zetaboards.com/Suikocross/

Cancel Heroes. They should have given up after the second season when they proved they couldn't match the standards set by the first season. They always pick the most obvious courses of action. Like a soap opera. Being predictable is one thing, but they stopped even doing it well. Tired and boring in the end

I'm one of those Firefly people. Unfortunately I only heard about it shortly after it was gone. I saw it when I got the DVD collection on the cheap. It was worth more than cheap

I can't say what my favorite show cancelled would have been. Upon thinking about it though I suppose it'd be interesting to see where some of the Start Trek series might have gone by now. Without having moved on to stuff like Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency NecroKat View Post
    I miss Firefly. That show deserved so much more. How can you cut something 11 episodes in?

That's because FOX royally screwed it over by not showing the episodes in sequence, and showing Episode #2 (The Train Job) as it's premiere instead of the 2-part pilot (Serenity). Not to mention they did an absolutely HORRIBLE job of marketing it. I didn't even know it existed until the movie came out. Unfortunately, Joss Wheden screwed himself over even more by killing off one of the best characters in the movie.
    FFX-2 FMV's Upscaled and Filtered to 720p (link fixed)

The games I've beaten...

I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | X-2 | XII