Thread: If only

Default If only

I was talking with my mate today in work and he mentioned how he'd to hear a rock version of Katy Perry - I kissed a Girl, especially if it was sung by Hayley Williams from Paramore. So thats got me thinking, thats a good idea for a thread!

So, is there any song you'd like to hear covered by a another band or artist?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Actually, on the "One of the Boys" Album she has a "Rock" version of the song, it sounds better, but it's definetly an almost-full sampled composition, not live-rock.

If you're wondering how I know that, I'm an amazing brother who likes to spoil his sister rotten =]

as for the question I'm not quite sure..

If I hate a song, I hate it. Its hard to imagine someone making it better. Same with liking it. Guess my brain doesn't work that way. If something better comes along I'll commend it. But I don't long for it

I'm not even joking when I say there is a cover of that Kate Perry song sung by another band. I think it was Mcfly but I'm not sure.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Paramore is hardly what I consider "rock."

Anyway, I wanted to hear Kate Bush's music done by an indie band, maybe with a male vocalist ... and lo' and behold, a few days later I found this band!

I'd like to see something like, I dunno... Sufjan's Chicago covered by someone like Paris Hilton. Mm, that'd be some good Internet entertainment. The YouTube comments for some fan made video would be awesome to read.

Man, my fun is strange sometimes.