Edit by Mulley: I didn't save any of this stuff, so I'm rewriting it all by hand and my fingers are bloody stumps from typing all of this out again. I hope you're happy. I blame rubah and her committee!

Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy VI

Platnium Star Challenges
All characters max two stats (128)

Gold Star Challenges
CES Challenge - Beat the game obtaining only Celes, Edgar and Setzer
Natural Magic Only Challenge - Never equip any espers so only Terra and Celes have magic. Any magic learned from equipment is off-limits too.
Fill Gau's Rage List - There are well over 200
All characters level 99 and all magic learned (except Gogo and Umaro)
All characters all stats 75 or above (minus Gogo and Umaro)
Beat the Dragon's Den - GBA version only

Silver Star Challenges
Beat the game - Plain vanilla playthrough
Fill Strago's Lore List - 24 enemy skill to be had
Full Bestiary - GBA version only
Obtain the Paladin Shield - 256 battles? Bring it on!
Defeat Chupon in the Coliseum - Can this be done?
All characters all stats 65 or above (minus Gogo and Umaro)
All characters level 99 Endlessly wandering the Dinosaur Forest
All characters all magic learned (minus Gogo and Umaro)
Beat the game with a party of imps In the final battle with Kefka, only Imps can partake in the final battle. If a non-imp'ed character replaces an imp, you fail the challenge.
Magic-Only You can only use Magic or Run(except during Sabin's scenario and before you find Celes during Locke's scenario).

Don't use the Vanish + X-Zone/Doom cheat. If you do you're a wuss. It's not like this game is hard to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar the wise and wonderful
Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy Fanatsy VI Rules
  1. When you begin the game, please post a digital camera picture or a screenshot in this thread of your game that has your party clearly visible on the screen. You MUST do this to be eligible for participation in the Challenges; we have to be able to see the names, classes, etc. of your party so we can compare it to your finishing party, and make sure you don't just stick in a memory card or load up a save state without putting in the effort.
  2. That's right, you must also post a picture from the END of the game in this thread with your same party being displayed. This way we can confirm whether or not you met the criteria for any/all of the challenges: what level your party is, what class they are, etc.
  3. You CAN play the game on an emulator, and you CAN give us a screenshot of that. Just don't go talking about where you got the rom, mmkay? ADDENDUM: Also, don't go using frameskip on us. That's weaksauce.
  4. You can achieve as many challenges as you want, and yes, you will be able to show off your winnings in some manner once this event is over.
MS Paint Contest
An MS Paint contest will be starting next week. Stay tuned for that thread.

my pix!