Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EoFF plays trivia! FFVI style

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Im gunna say Flame Eater with all his little balloon buddies. I think thats 5 all together. Hidon and the Hidonites mightve had more though...
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

(SPOILER)Hidon and his four individual Hidonites(Erebus in the GBA version), for 5 different enemies. Plus the Hidonites/Erebus can be revived for an infinite number of enemies.

EDIT: I don't know if adding to your answer is allowed, and if not, just disregard this, but it occured to me that the Flame Eater actually has 6 different targets, although the most you can target at once is only five. The Flame Eater can summon up to four Balloons at once, and sometimes will summon one Grenade instead of the four Balloons,meaning there are 6 possible targets, but only three different enemies and a maximum of five targettable enemies at once. I still give the answer to Hidon, though, because not only are his Hidonites boss-specific enemies(unlike the Balloons), but each one of the four is unique(also unlike the Balloons).
    Last edited by espritduo; 01-23-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

(SPOILER)Hidon + 4 Erebus/Hidonites, though Flame Eater might match that with Balloons/Bombs. Eh, one of them xD

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

(SPOILER)Two boss battles tie with five enemies in the battle. Flame Eater with four balloons and Hidon with four Hidonites.
    Figaro Castle

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

(SPOILER)Wow this one is hard. I want to say Mom Bomb but that's the wrong game! I'm going to guess the fight against all the fishies when you are falling down the waterfall. I can't remember if the boss music plays the whole time but I think it does, and that counts as one continuous battle. I don't remember the name of the fish or how many there are but I'm going to guess and say 13.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This was a semi trick question, as there are two answers I would accept. The Flame eater with 4 balloons/bombs, or Hidon with his 4 Hidonites/Erebuses, for a total of 5 targets. Even if you managed to get the Airforce to deply a speck/bit, only 4 targets. the waterfall battle doesn't have the typical boss BGM, and also tops at three fish at a time. 1 point for to blackmage_nuke, espritduo, Jiro and Flying Mullet.

Question 10
    Name an attack that enemies can use to eject (remove) a character from Battle. You can get two points if you name 2 different attacks, 0 points will be given if you say an attack that is incorrect, so there is a risk factor for this bonus

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

(SPOILER)sneeze

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

(SPOILER)Going for all the glory...Sneeze and Inhale (whatever zone eater does, I hope it's called that)

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

(SPOILER)Sneeze is the most common attack, but there's also Vargas's "Mortal Attack Blizzard Fist"(although that's more of a cutscene than an attack, strictly speaking), Phunbaba's BabaBreath and Zone Eater's Engulf.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER)Sneeze. I would add Engluf, but Engluf is more of an ingest(remove) than an eject(remove) and doesn't eject anyone.
    Figaro Castle

(SPOILER)Sneeze, Engulf, BabaBreath, and Vargas's "Mortal Attack! Blizzard Fist!"

How long are these up for? I always think I have longer than I do to respond, and damn work/cba keeps getting in the way of me making timely responses. I'd probably do better if I knew how long I could reasonably procrastinate and still be assured of making it in time.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just tell yourself you have 24 hours.
    Figaro Castle

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    How long are these up for? I always think I have longer than I do to respond, and damn work/cba keeps getting in the way of me making timely responses. I'd probably do better if I knew how long I could reasonably procrastinate and still be assured of making it in time.
    24 hours give or take a few. I'll try and be timely with updates, but sometimes I get distracted by internet

Also I'll end this question now. There are four attacks in total that can remove a character from battle by force. They are Sneeze, which everyone got, BabaBreath, Engulf, and Blizzard Fist. Sorry Del but I can't accept Inhale, so you can't get the point for Sneeze. 1 point for Scrumpleberry and Flying Mullet, 2 for espritduo and Denmark.

Question 11
    During the first visit to which town is there a young girl who walks into the bar and sits down, and upon talking to her, she says something along the lines of "Oh. kids aren't supposed to be here." and leaves.

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)I'll say south Figaro
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!