Thread: i'm stuck...

Default i'm stuck...

Excuse me, i'm newbie here. i dont know this is the right place to post for any encounter problems. But i'm stuck here at disc2 PC version. I cant trigger the event to open war with Galbadia Garden and i cant enter the orphanage house too. I tried to finish almost all the sidequests possible in disc2. I attached the picture to see how close i am to the Galbadia Garden.
    Anybody got any anyclues plz tell me. Thk You a lot.
    why.JPG

Have you been to trabia garden yet? Im preety sure galbadia garden only appears there if you've been there so it looks like you mighta been there already. If not, go to trabia garden...

And, just in case you havnt which you probably have, you have to approach the garden in your garden from the shore. But you've most likely done by looking at your photo. Otherwise i dunno what the problem is, I'll go through some old stuff later and post back if i find anything, maybe its something wrong with your PC game, crap like that happens.

Yeah , it looks like a glitch cause the FMV should start immediately after you approach Galbadia Garden...

Yes, I've already been to Trabia garden and tried to approach from the shore or from the other directions but nothing happen. At first i thought it was because my LV was too low (i collected monsters into card.) At that time Squall LV was at 17 but when the event didnt occur so i kept fighting monsters till Squall LV is 30 but it didnt work either.
    Guess i have to let it go (after 60 hours of running around the world ) if it is the problem with the game.

its a glitch then buddy. NOOOOO

Get a ps version

Maybe try re-installing the game. You should keep your savegame, and maybe it will fix the glitch. At least try it, seeing that you've nothing to lose.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Have you installed the patch? You can find the two versions for the US releases HERE (GeForce version) and HERE (Non-GeForce version), while the UK release patches are HERE. I'm not sure if there's a difference between the two national versions, so on the safe side, stick to your nation's copy.
    Last edited by Spatvark; 01-17-2009 at 08:54 AM.
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea