Thread: Appearances can be deceiving!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Default Appearances can be deceiving!

I am the exact opposite of how I look. At school I always look like I'm about to murder someone, but really I'm too weak and meek to fight even if I wanted to xD

The junior high kids that ride the bus are afraid of me! My cousin was all, LOLOLOL this girl in my class is afraid of you--oh there she is! And then she was all "W-well it's just t-that..."

Then I smiled (that probably looked even more psychotic) and was like "hahaha, no I'm not scary, I'm just shy!"

Topic:

Do you look like you?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I act like an awkward comically silly self-abrasive Jew, like Seinfeld or Sarah Silverman, and that's exactly how I look! So I agree.

I do think I look a little mean though. Whether that is me or not, I don't know!

I look like the socially awkward pussy that I am. But I wear a hat, so smurf everyone.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

A hat? Go post in the picture thread go!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think I look like me. People are unfriendly and give me dirty looks all the time, so I presume that my somewhat shy nature doesn't show, and my "I will crush you and your world under my mechanical boot" face does.

Even though I've not got an endoskeleton yet or anything!

I think my appearance represents my personality well; tense, determined, paranoid, and the like.

I also almost never smile which shows that I'm not a happy, cheery person.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I am the exact opposite of how I look. At school I always look like I'm about to murder someone, but really I'm too weak and meek to fight even if I wanted to xD

The junior high kids that ride the bus are afraid of me! My cousin was all, LOLOLOL this girl in my class is afraid of you--oh there she is! And then she was all "W-well it's just t-that..."

Then I smiled (that probably looked even more psychotic) and was like "hahaha, no I'm not scary, I'm just shy!"
    I think a lot of people thought of me like that until I started to come out of my shell more in high school. I still get weird looks from a lot of people or random questions if I'm mad or something. I just kinda wtf at it

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I look extremely innocent. I can get away with anything.

Like I get approached all the time from people when I'm out and about. You know, at theme parks, people ask me to take their photos for them (cause I don't look like the type of person who would run off with the camera), people stop me and ask me for directions, etc. I look like a nice girl, I guess. And I must look slightly gullible too, cause people are always approaching me trying to hawk me stuff. Last week I was picking up pizza and some guy kept trying to sell me a home stereo system. I told him to go ask the people behind me but he seemed insistent on trying to make a deal with me.

I tend to make friends rather easily too cause I don't look threatening in any way. I'm pretty mischievous and not-so-innocent though. I think most people are surprised by the level of profanity that comes outta me. You wouldn't expect it just from looking at me that I swear so much. Plus, I have a healthy disregard for the law and when provoked, I can be ruthless.

TBH, I don't know.

My dad says I look depressed a lot, but I think I'm a pretty happy person usually.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think that most people I come across think I'm a nice and well-spoken young lady, so it can come as quite a shock when I open my sailor-swearing mouth.

No.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I look like a simple down to Earth guy. Gotta nice beard and awesome hair, I give off a nice guy aura. And when I wear collared shirts I even look kinda successful. Now y'all should know that none of that is true. My head is way, way up in the clouds. And sure I give off a nice guy aura and can even play the "nice guy" but then again I've been finding out my natural response is not nice. But instead yelling and calling people idiots and generally berating them. My friends call it schizo how I can go from calm and down to Earth to pissed in a few seconds flat. They even make games to see how fast they can embarrass me or annoy me or whatever they do to make the switch go off. But I digress and say I'm always like that, it's just my clothes make me look like I'm not.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    I look like the socially awkward pussy that I am. But I wear a hat, so smurf everyone.
    *fix* There we go.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I don't think I look like me. People are unfriendly and give me dirty looks all the time, so I presume that my somewhat shy nature doesn't show, and my "I will crush you and your world under my mechanical boot" face does.

Even though I've not got an endoskeleton yet or anything!
    A lack of endoskeleton might just get you some weird looks.

I think I look like me, I guess. Though apparently I look like every ethnicity under the sun.

Well I am me.