Thread: most hits limitbreaks

Default most hits limitbreaks

Hi, could anyone tell me, which two characters, other then cloud, does the most hits with there limitbreaks. I dont care about the, which limitbreaks that does the most damages, just the most hits. even if its not Lv4 limitbreak, just any Level limitbreak, that desothe most hits ?. thanks

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I believe Cid's hits a fair few time, as does Barret's. But don't quote me on that, it's been a long time since I played. (Both Ultimate Limits)

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Barret - Ungarmax - 18 hits
    Cid - Highwind - 18 hits
    Yuffie - Doom Of The Living - 15 hits
    Nanaki - Stardust Ray - 10 hits

Yeah Trance Kuja got them all. It's funny how most of the characters 4th level limit breaks aren't their best.

Btw I thought I'd throw this question out here while we are talking about limits, but do the ultimate weapons factors contribute to how much damage a limit does? Because recently I was using the Missing Score with Barret and only had 1 materia equipped on him and noticed that his Ungarmax was doing a pathetic amount of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Btw I thought I'd throw this question out here while we are talking about limits, but do the ultimate weapons factors contribute to how much damage a limit does? Because recently I was using the Missing Score with Barret and only had 1 materia equipped on him and noticed that his Ungarmax was doing a pathetic amount of damage.
    I'm not sure about this but if I remember correctly Missing Score does more damage if it has more materia equipped on it...as I said I'm not sure about this , but you can test it if you'd like

Yeah, that's what powers the Missing Score. So an attack with more AP on his weapon does more damage, but I'm not sure if that applies to limit breaks too.

I'm doing an Enemy Skill only challenge so only have the 4 ES materia, none of which have any AP. I'll choose another weapon and see if the limit does more damage with that and then I'll find out.

Well , good luck dude!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Don Corneo! He sure hits on the girls a lot with his limit break!