Thread: Cissnei

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Default Cissnei

Is her real name ever revealed?

I ask because there are two Turks who are injured at the very beginning of Advent children, one is Tseung and the other is called alainah. Is this perhaps cissnei?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Nope, but you can give her a name in Before Crisis and what you choose is her "real name". I don't know who Alainah is but I think you meant Elena. :P

<- Yep that's Elena not Cissnei...Elena's better looking and doesn't have to resort to wearing a bikini to get noticed...

I know the scene where she tells Zack her real name is a reference to her character in Before Crisis, but it still didn't much sense. For starters Square couldn't be bothered to release BC outside of Japan (it was the ONLY FFVII spin-off I wanted!) so only the huge VII fans will pick up on the fact she was in that game while everybody else will be like "okay....so what is your name then?"

We'll probably never know her "real name" so she'll be forever called Cissnei...well until everyone forgets about her, which shouldn't be too long seeing as how she was a rather pointless character created to give Zack a piece of eye candy to look at.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Wait a minute, who is this character?

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Wait a minute, who is this character?
    The red headed turk from Before Crisis Core
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

i kind of liked Cissnei. she did a good thing for Zack, but she was till bound to her job. i wanted her and Zack to have more of a relationship, as i liked having a choice of women in ffvii, she seemed quite an interesting character.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    <- Yep that's Elena not Cissnei...Elena's better looking and doesn't have to resort to wearing a bikini to get noticed...

I know the scene where she tells Zack her real name is a reference to her character in Before Crisis, but it still didn't much sense. For starters Square couldn't be bothered to release BC outside of Japan (it was the ONLY FFVII spin-off I wanted!) so only the huge VII fans will pick up on the fact she was in that game while everybody else will be like "okay....so what is your name then?"

We'll probably never know her "real name" so she'll be forever called Cissnei...well until everyone forgets about her, which shouldn't be too long seeing as how she was a rather pointless character created to give Zack a piece of eye candy to look at.
    The person with the Elena avatar is bashing on Cissnei. Jealous much?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I don't think this thread was worth resurrecting for that!

Just kidding--I'd have closed it anyway.