Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Sims 2 Last Sim Standing Interactive Thread o' Woo-Hoo

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

qwerty, I didn't know you were a simster :o

If you want great hair(/incredibly girly hair) go here - Yes you do have to join up, but it's quick and free and they don't bother you.
    If you want great furnishings and over the top fantasy stuff, go here
    If you want incredibly, ridiculously pretty furnishings, go here - Well, simsinparis is down atm >: ( I'll tell you when it's back up
    If you want generally pretty rather azn clothes/hair etc. go here
    If you want a lot of good stuff including furnishings and tradional azn things go here

I could show you many more But I'm sure you're recoiling in fear already :mog:

(p.s: this is also for the members who are sims, so you can bug Psy to buy you clothes and hair )

Some houses on parsims, I can't remember anywhere else that does decent houses...

Big, pretty and furnished with enough rooms.
    "Gnome Village" - only 6 bedrooms, but I'm sure a couple of people could bunk together if need be...

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Day 1: Gender Confusal

So, where we we? Oh yes, Shlup and Keith were discussing a sexual deal, while Dan took up art. Let's rejoin the crew!

Rye decides she wants to paint too. Meanwhile, Huxley and Bunny discuss their prom dresses.

Shlup, having been rejected by Keith, then takes up playing darts with Psychotic, but she apparently has ulterior motives in mind...

Keith even makes spraying a TV dinner everywhere look sophisticated.

Dan finished his picture, a lovely rendition of a woman in green. However, it seems as though Rye has copied him, and that man does not look happy!

I have to get a lot of mileage out of gay jokes.

I haven't had a picture with Jessweee in it, so here's her, Bunny and MILF going bowling with qwerty. Huxley gets so excited, he jumps and cheers whenever anyone hits anything. It's so precious!

Jessweeee and Shlup make this huge mess. I'm not entirely sure how they did that.

No caption required.

Wait, so I have the boys squealing over shoes in the bathroom, and the girls are talking about football? Jesus christ this is one gender confused house.

Dear Diary,

Today I met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Also I don't know why I am writing in you while sitting on the bathroom floor.

Jessweeeee makes hotdogs! ...boy, they sure look appetising.

Nobody wants to eat them.

Night time falls and I read the thread. People are displeased because they don't like the house. It's all bare or something. Alright smurfers, we'll do this your way.

Here's the redesigned kitchen, encorporating qwerty's strawberry gear. See? Suggest things to me and I'll put them in! The system works!

Coffee table, mini bar, Pokeball rug.

This is a nice little seating area outside for a couple of Sims.

This is the bedroom. I added balloons, a photo booth, and a mothersmurfing Ghost. JUST BECAUSE I CAN, ASSHOLES.

Immediately after I added all this crap, I go and do this. He looks like I feel!

A touching heterosexual moment between Bunny and Keith. Incidentally, there's a nice little triangle forming there. MILF and Keith both love Bunny, but they're not fond of each other.

These guys did this for the rest of the evening. Kind of wish I hadn't used up my strip poker joke now.

Two men in love.

Bunny and Keith unite over their hatred of Huxley's stanky ass.

To end the day, here's a shot of all 8 inmates. We can see the new paintings by Dan and Rye on the wall. Bunny apparently hates me, and Huxley loves himself. Bless.

Oh, yeah, by the way

this guy pretty much died.

scrumplybaby:

You know, I actually am a member of raon sims. It's where I got my own Sim's (perfect) hair from :laugh: Any furnishings in particular you want to suggest?

As for moving house, maybe. I'm kind of attached to my AWESOME (it really is) house but we don't have to stay here forever.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Hahahaha, long hair is so weird on this game, it looks really funny when you're giving the sim commands xD

Also, DON'T LET THE GNOME NEAR THE JUICE MAKER THING D:

...oh wait, wrong game >.>

EDIT:

OMG that picture of Keith on the bathroom floor xDDD

I can't cook for the life of me IRL, either, so don't let my Sim self kill the other housemates.
    Last edited by Jessweeee♪; 01-15-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I dieeeeeeeed!

Hilarious-ness! I love it!

It looks like I have boobs.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Am I the only one seeing my enormous rack in this picture?
    I was trying to be courteous and not mention it, but you know...

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

That is priceless! :laugh:

Needs a death by phallus though.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Take a good look, boys and girls. Challenging all the females in the house to a game of strip poker when the only item of clothing he owns in the world is a small pair of red panties is the work of a true master of the strip poker craft.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Take a good look, boys and girls. Challenging all the females in the house to a game of strip poker when the only item of clothing he owns in the world is a small pair of red panties is the work of a true master of the strip poker craft.
    dhshfdshgjdrjgsadask xDDD

I love the Hux stink photo.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dear Psy,

The sprinkler system comes with University. Just be sure you have a smoke detector and you should be fine.

Strawberry kitchen is win.

Anything you see that you want but people are trying to charge money for it you can get for free here.

I would like to make the following suggestions for decor: 1, 2, 3, 4, anything by her of her.

And I think the house is nice. My houses tend to cramped and cluttered but it makes Sims crabby.

My life is complete.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Day 2: Clothes optional

The day begins as Dan leaves the girls to play cards.

He stinks to high hell and is covered with green stink lines. What does he do? He goes from bed to bed, lying in each one for only five seconds or so, stinking every single one up. I don't know why the smurf he did that but it was hilarious.

Keith clogs the toilet and pisses all over the floor, and yet I still want to have sex with him because of that outfit.

Whoa what the hell did I miss here.

Apparently they both wish it had been Keith instead!

"When we're married, will you buy me pretty things?"

The man does this for hours. He hasn't been to bed at all. He just does endless shots of coffee, then juggles the cups, over and over.

Dan makes himself some food, and passes out in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Bunny asks MILF if they can hold hands, and Keith does his thing.

Bunny is the world's most retarded Sim, and Rye agrees. Whenever he gets up from the table, he complains the chair he was sitting in is in the way and refuses to move until I do something about it.

Psychotic wakes up, and discovers Dan's unconscious body. Evidently he plans to teabag him. Just look at him!

These Sims seriously smurfing love their cards, don't they?

I love this photo. Keith was playing on the Xbox and was yelling and whooping and getting all excited. Then the moment Shlup walks in, well...see for yourself!

The whore and the prude make breakfast.

Rye makes an awkward comment about Huxley's balls. Bunny is shocked, Psychotic is disgusted.

Keith walks past Dan's prone body and starts crying about him. I don't even know.

Shlup decides it's time for a naked barbeque.

Dan wakes up just in time to eat her hotdogs. I like to think he's saying "You should take your clothes off and join us."

THIRD WHEEL. Just look at their faces. They want him gone! (incidentally, Huxley doesn't like Rye in this game. He only has a 9 for her. She's 38 for him though, bless.)

Rye tries to score some alone time, but Huxley ignores her. Oh no!

Naked astronomy? My smurfing thread views are going to be the roof if she keeps this up.

The underwear craze spreads.

Seriously why are they obsessed with cards. As soon as one Sim stops playing, another one comes in to take their place.

Dan wakes up from a nap, and immediately he turns on the stereo, waking up a sleeping Rye.

Look at him go!

Well, she doesn't seem too pissed off about it all!

Oh my god. I want to laugh, cry and vomit simultaneously.

I turned my back on them for a couple of minutes to take care of something else, and when I go back, this had happened. Shot down!

I want her so bad.

What was I thinking?!

3 minutes to midnight, and I am greeted with this.

What will happen on Day 3? Will the fire kill everyone? Will Dan get another kiss out of Rye? Will Shlup put some clothes on? And will Keith finally smurfing go to bed? (he's been up for 36 hours now)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

What did I just get finished telling you, sim self, STOP COOKING >:[

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    This may be the greatest thing ever produced by man or machine.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Best. Couple. Ever.