Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Sims 2 Last Sim Standing Interactive Thread o' Woo-Hoo

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jessewee is a pyro
    Dan is a freak of nature who likes to sob, wear mankinis, and stare at Rye's crotch while he's dancing
    MILF has kidnapped Wilson from the movie Castaway
    Rye has a fetish for ripped black men
    Bunny is an alcoholic
    Paul likes cleaning urine
    Keith squats when he pees
    And apparently both Dan and Shlup can levitate

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Your Sims are going crazy because they have aspirations and are not fulfilling any of them. You can use the tombstone of Life and Death to adjust the meter if you get tired of everyone doing nothing but mope and freak out and get visited by the invisable Shrink And you saw the spongebath I can tell. xD Your books are everywhere because apparently everyone is messy, so you might want to force one of your Sims to hire a maid. To do that you will need a phone. Also unless the saucepans are removed, Sims will be too stupid to move them out of the way and will take more and more out.

I always knew you'd have to mop my piss from the floor someday, Paul.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll have you know I'm a great kisser.

And his name's Professor Von Ball.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Day 4: The bathroom is the most romantic room in the house, apparently.

Let's see if Bunny is doing anything exciting!

Meh.

Whoa hello. I pissed all over the floor, and the second I stepped out of the stall, Shlup kisses my face off. Apparently she finds men who can't aim to be a turn on.

Also notice the potty I bought for Rye.

We then share a romantic moment, mopping up my urine. Also jesus christ what the hell did I do in that toilet.

The master at work again.

I think she just realises what she has gotten herself into.

Oh boy, a candelit TV dinner! Also notice festering saucepan row.

Huh. I guess that didn't go so well. Note to self: Do not ask girl to mop up my piss and then share warmed up food with plastic cutlery on the first date. Save it until after we smurf.

I eventually decide I have to get involved (I hate doing that. Usually I just let the Sims smurf about and do whatever) and order a mass clean up of the kitchen. Shlup and Jessweeee then both lay into Bunny about the mess!

"Congratulations dude, your girlfriend's a bitch".

The drinking club is open for business again, standing about in Dan's piss. Speaking of, let's see what he painted.

Oh. That's original.

Bunny is still fuming.
    "And then those whores told me the plague-ridden saucepans were my fault. See what happens when you give them the vote?"
    "Yeah yeah that's great dude now shut up and let me bowl".

Oh for the love of. Just smurf and get it out of your systems.

The green thing above their heads means they have become best friends. Boy. This is awkward.

And everybody who is awake begins to get drunk. At 7 AM. Also I love how Dan finds Shlup repulsive.

I don't know why they all have their backs to each other. "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if we were all famous internet stars and people were watching everything we did?"

Wow, apparently Shlup's idea freaked me out.

"So why do you keep painting the same picture, dude?"
    "Well my good fellow, it's a metaphor for human suffering. You see, the green represents..."

World's most exciting Sim goes to sleep in his favourite spot and dreams of Shlup. Is he going to try to steal her from Psychotic?

Jessweee is the latest crier. Meanwhile, Rye dreams of toilets.

Well at least someone's enjoying themselves.

This is pretty not gay.

Stinky Rye wakes up and gets into the hot tub. "If I wear a bikini, will the thread views increase?"

Literally that is all she did in the hot tub. Got in, talked about ratings, got out. And bizarrely, now her and Dan are best friends. Stop being friends you faggots and smurf.

The Poor Hygiene Society meet in the kitchen.

Bunny corners Shlup in the bathroom and makes his move! Will it suceed?

No.

"The vote's coming up soon. Better take my clothes off and make hot dogs. I mean hey, it worked for Shlup, right?" TAKE A SHOWER FIRST WOMAN. UGH.

"Keith, want a hot d-"
    "Oh my god you stink get away from me".

"Am I straight? What do you think?" asks Dan as he playfully splashes me with water.

An old friend is back.

Finally!

"They all think I'm out of my tree. Well, I'll show them! We'll see who's out of their tree when I fire this ray gun at them! ...oh wait it's just a telescope".

Keith joins the sausage fest and they talk about musical theatre. Honestly, the game wants me to write gay jokes.

Who is this green woman and why do they keep painting her?!

Two of the boys head to bed, but luckily Keith is joined by his favourite fashion buddy.

Bunny sells his rendition of the green woman for $2. Keith is impressed he got so much money for it. I mean the market is probably flooded with the things.

what the smurf

Jess and Huxley discuss her sordid past working in the red light district.

Hahahaha look at the look on his face that is so sinister.

Anyway, Dan got up and went to the bathroom, and then Rye just happened to use the bathroom at the same time. You're not fooling anyone, you obvious bitch!

I guess we know who the woman is in this relationship.

They're gonna smurf! I know it! They're really gonna smurf!

I leave you with this image of a sexually frustrated chef, taken at exactly midnight.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Day 4: The bathroom is the most romantic room in the house, apparently.

what the smurf
    This is exactly how I feel about Ronnie Coleman in my loins.

Articles

VOTE NOW: Pick someone to die!

Psychotic
    Rye
    I'm my own MILF
    I Took The Red Pill
    Jessweeeee
    DK
    Bunny
    ShlupQuack

Pick one. Who do you want to die first? Anyone can vote, whether you're a Sim in the house or not.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

That sleeping picture destroyed me so hard. Hell my whole little soap opera love drama with Rye kills me. This whole thing kills me. Especially Huxley losing Rye and turning into a total freak.

Edit: has to be boring Bunny tbf

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's so hard to vote. I might have to vote for sleeping bunny. ;;

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

I leave you with this image of a sexually frustrated chef, taken at exactly midnight.
    Not for much longer. His 'special sauce' is actually that favored condiment of socially retarded Welshmen everywhere: rohypnol.

I would vote for me but I can't. So Bunny because he's second most boring.

Articles

Yeah I'm probably gonna vote for either Bunny or Jessweeee. I really tried to involve Bunny in today's update but that's really as exciting as he got.

Also,

this image kills me. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'll vote for Bunny. Sim Bunny sleeps too much, and the others are all interesting. Give him a fridge and toaster with a sprinkler system, to make lots of food, and watch the trash build up. Eventually there will be such a mess that a swarm of flies eats him.

Unless DK makes another fire, because Sims are stupid and freak out next to it instead of doing anything, then if they catch fire themselves spin in circles screaming instead of doing anything. If he does die, you can get a good picture of someone trying to plead with the grim reaper for his life back.

Also Sims can only Woo-Hoo in a dressing room, double bed, hot tub or photo-booth.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    I'll vote for Bunny. Sim Bunny sleeps too much, and the others are all interesting. Give him a fridge and toaster with a sprinkler system, to make lots of food, and watch the trash build up. Eventually there will be such a mess that a swarm of flies eats him.
    It'll probably take days for that to happen. I like it!
    Also Sims can only Woo-Hoo in a dressing room, double bed, hot tub or photo-booth.
    I think they can also do it in a car because when I was testing this game out, two of my Sims had an aspiration to do it in a car.

Will they Woo-Hoo automatically or do you have to tell them to do it? I don't really want to get involved but I will if I have to.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If a guy can't aim it either means he's too small to be accurate or huge and out of control, amirite.

As for woo hoo, yeah, you have to tell them to. And they can indeed do it in a car. Also a closet if you have Apartment Life, which I don't think you do. You really should just cave and DL all the expansion packs; the later ones aren't worth paying for anyway 'cause of SecuROM.

There are hacks for autonomous woo hoo if you want them though.

Also, I vote Rye, but just to be a bitch.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've never seen them go at it on their own. The closest is that they both relax in the same bed, then you just tell them to go at it. There is also a short video the first time they go at it Sims can't get pregnant when the house is full, but after your first victim you'll know when someone is.

I hate killing Sims with Starvation because they eat all of your food as ghosts, and it's annoying =/