Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica - !!Spoilers!!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Great episode, set up quite nicely by last week's filler episode. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I think once this mutiny is settled something will happen to bring focus back to Earth and the Final Five.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

WOW words cant describe the awesomness that transpired during that last ep!

So many highlights but McDonnells delivery into that "Im comming for all of you" speech was the best lol

Now im just wondering whos going to be alive when the finale episode airs lol!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh

that was fairly mindblowing

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Great story arc that honestly needed to be done before they wrap up the show. Great pair of episodes.

It looks like we'll now get back to the Final Five and Earth stuff. Only six episodes left!

Anyone understand what that last conversation between Baltar and Gaeda was about?

I laughed hard when Roslin went all bananas. She isn't popular among fans, but I love the woman.

So Tyrol saw those markings down by the FTL drive. Was that supposed to indicate the old bucket couldn't withstand another jump anyway?

I think they were just giving the character of Gaeta a decent moment before he died with the Baltar conversation. I'll miss him and Zarek in their own way. Zarek in that "Love to hate" fashion.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    I laughed hard when Roslin went all bananas. She isn't popular among fans, but I love the woman.
    I've never gotten the impression that Roslin wasn't popular with fans. Hell, myself and everyone I know who loves this show love the woman. Anyone who isn't a fan of Roslin when she's on top of her game can go frak themselves I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Anyone understand what that last conversation between Baltar and Gaeda was about?
    i guess he was talking about his legacy....he hoped that people eventually see that there was more to him than just a muntineer!

So Tyrol saw those markings down by the FTL drive. Was that supposed to indicate the old bucket couldn't withstand another jump anyway?
    I guess the ship has taken too much damage by now. Too many battles and jumps and no chance of repairs can't be good for a ship like that, so I suppose it won't last much longer.

Great episodes so far by the way. I can't wait to watch the next one.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Krelian View Post
    I guess the ship has taken too much damage by now. Too many battles and jumps and no chance of repairs can't be good for a ship like that, so I suppose it won't last much longer.
    Yeah, that's the understanding I got. She's got some life left in her - but not much. Which provides an excellent imperative for finding a habitable world.

Oh man.

First of all, I guess brain surgery really isn't an area of expertise for John Hodgman. <./puns, sorry>

Also, I'm thinking that Kara ?= Daniel since she's an artist and all. Yeah, it's a stretch, but hey.

Good episode though. Really good. I like how so many questions got answered and yet it was still a solid show.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy frack holy frack holy frack holy frack holy frack holy frack

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That was the most revealed in any episode of that show. I like the contrast to the previous episode which was full of action but not much revealed in the main storyline. This one didn't have much action but tons of revealed. Great episode.

I don't think Daniel is Kara but maybe she's his daughter or something. So she would be the real first half cylon.

Did Ellen know what was going on the whole time she was with the fleet or did she get all her memories back when she downloaded after Saul killed her?

Next question, when we see John the cylon is he supposed to be the same reverend guy who was on the fleet? Like the same copy. Do all the copies of him think and feel as he does or is he their leader? Do they share memories?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

CAN'T. PROCESS. SO. MUCH. NEW. INFO.

O_o

Awesome episode, but omfg, I seriously don't know where to start. I need someone to break everything down for me. Humans made final five? Who stopped the first cylon war? Who eventually taught other centurians to create human models? Is that how it went down? Man oh man, tonight's episode was information overload.

The actress who plays Ellen did a crazy great job in tonight's episode. The reborn Ellen didn't have ANY trace of old floozy Ellen in her. She was pitch perfect as the Mother/Creator cylon. Brilliant job on her part.

Also, loved that Tyrol was cracking up at the idea of being in love with Tory - she is such a useless character. But I can't wait for the Boomer + Chief reunion!

Also also, complete lol at the "I'm a PC" guy giving Sam's brain the blue screen of death.

Did Ellen know what was going on the whole time she was with the fleet or did she get all her memories back when she downloaded after Saul killed her?
    Her memory was erased just like the other 4 because they were betrayed by Cavil. I think that's why there's such a difference between old Ellen and new Ellen.

and just like that a ginormous part of the mythology puzzle fits into place!

love it! must watch again to catch all that exposition though lol

(SPOILER)rip sam!

I don't think Daniel is Kara but maybe she's his daughter or something. So she would be the real first half cylon.
    Huh, that's an option. It didn't even occur to me that the original version of Daniel/Seven had a full life, even if only one.

I was thinking that his mutated copies could be female. That being said, I can't see Kara as fully human because she was obviously res'ed and I doubt that works for humans. Then again, they'd've had to regrow a body for her anyway. . .

Next question, when we see John the cylon is he supposed to be the same reverend guy who was on the fleet? Like the same copy. Do all the copies of him think and feel as he does or is he their leader? Do they share memories?

I don't think he was the priest on the fleet. Didn't that one get airlocked? Oh. Wait. >.> He might have been, then, but I always assumed that one didn't know who belonged to the Final Five. I'm pretty sure all Ones have his personality, but I don't think all Ones share his memories like the Eights seem to be capable of doing since there only seemed to be one of him who met with Ellen.

I think he is the leader of the Ones, too. Whether or not all the models have leaders (I think they do?) I'm pretty sure he is certainly the leader of at least his model.

What I really want to know is if John was the One whom Ellen was whoring herself for in order for Tigh to get released because that's just so many levels of sick and wrong. I think it was, too, since John seemed to allude to it. Granted, Ellen fracking her child/creation made in the image of her father is squicky even if either of them weren't aware. Oedipus much?

And *ETERNAL FANTASY* I highly doubt Sam's dead dead. For one, Ellen's birth bath didn't seem to be on the resurrection ship, so there's a good chance Sam could show up there too. Or be unbraindead.