Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica - !!Spoilers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    And *ETERNAL FANTASY* I highly doubt Sam's dead dead. For one, Ellen's birth bath didn't seem to be on the resurrection ship, so there's a good chance Sam could show up there too. Or be unbraindead.
    Ellen's resurrection took place cause the hub was around 18 months ago but its destroyed now...along with the cylons ability to ressurect!

Unless the 4 make another ressurection ship or something!
    Last edited by *ETERNAL FANTASY*; 02-14-2009 at 02:49 PM.

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Next question, when we see John the cylon is he supposed to be the same reverend guy who was on the fleet? Like the same copy. Do all the copies of him think and feel as he does or is he their leader? Do they share memories?
    I think they all do share the same memories. Obviously not all the time, but they all do share the same personality and general thoughts so odds are they share memories at certain times the same way the Sharon's could download memories. It's still entirely possible that the John we see all the time is the first of them made and acts as something of a leader for them though.

What blew my mind was that he knew about the final 5 all along though, and erased the memories in the others at some point (apparently) to control them, and by extension, the Cylons so they could wipe out humanity. I doubt any of the others would have gone along with nuking the colonies had the five been there to talk them out of it. Probably why he was always so against finding the five. If the others knew who they were and what he did they might turn on him.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Omg. I just realized.

Cavil forced Ellen to sleep with him on New Caprica in exchange for Tigh's freedom. And Ellen is essentially his mother. Ewww. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Omg. I just realized.

Cavil forced Ellen to sleep with him on New Caprica in exchange for Tigh's freedom. And Ellen is essentially his mother. Ewww. >_>
    LOL he let his mother do "the whirl" on him!

way to keep it in the family lol

Edit: I just remembered that she created Cavil in her fathers image so baasically she smurfed someone that looks exactly like her dad

Not sure which is worse! *shudder*
    Last edited by *ETERNAL FANTASY*; 02-15-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Wow, I don't even remember that. How disgusting D:

Good episode. I honestly became a bit confused though with Sam's rapid fire information, Kara all "What about me", and Cottle all "GTFO". Was crazytown.

What I really want to know is if John was the One whom Ellen was whoring herself for in order for Tigh to get released because that's just so many levels of sick and wrong. I think it was, too, since John seemed to allude to it. Granted, Ellen fracking her child/creation made in the image of her father is squicky even if either of them weren't aware. Oedipus much?
    Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Omg. I just realized.

LOL he let his mother do "the whirl" on him!

way to keep it in the family lol

Edit: I just remembered that she created Cavil in her fathers image so baasically she smurfed someone that looks exactly like her dad

Not sure which is worse! *shudder*

Wow, thx 4 teh luv guys. rly.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    And *ETERNAL FANTASY* I highly doubt Sam's dead dead. For one, Ellen's birth bath didn't seem to be on the resurrection ship, so there's a good chance Sam could show up there too. Or be unbraindead.
    Ellen's resurrection took place cause the hub was around 18 months ago but its destroyed now...along with the cylons ability to ressurect!

Unless the 4 make another ressurection ship or something!

I disagree. Since Ellen didn't come back on the resurrection ship, the rebirth of the Final Five may not be centred there. I think it's most likely to be centred on John's ship since he's not going to want them to notice any of their rebirths. Maybe not though. *shrug* I still doubt Sam's dead dead.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I disagree. Since Ellen didn't come back on the resurrection ship, the rebirth of the Final Five may not be centred there. I think it's most likely to be centred on John's ship since he's not going to want them to notice any of their rebirths. Maybe not though. *shrug* I still doubt Sam's dead dead.
    Cylons have frequently been reborn on Baseships as opposed to the Hub. That said, the Cylons themselves have stated multiple times that they can't resurrect without it, and I really doubt that the five are an exception to the rule.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

While interesting, I felt that this episode didn't live up to the precedent set by the previous two.

Good to see Ellen is still a bitch though.

4 to go. What will happen?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

oh! it looks like Kes will be right lol!

I cant stand Tori!...like at all!

I'm surprised that Tyrol so immediately voted to leave the fleet. Obviously Jane wanted to write about a swing vote starring Ellen, but I found that out of character.

Good episode overall, though.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    I'm surprised that Tyrol so immediately voted to leave the fleet. Obviously Jane wanted to write about a swing vote starring Ellen, but I found that out of character.

Good episode overall, though.
    I don't think it was totally out of character. How quickly he decided was a little, but that he voted to leave didn't strike me as odd. Since the reveal that they're the final five he's been connecting a lot more with the Cylons and, though conflicted at times, seems to be considering himself a Cylon more and more. It probably would have seemed more natural had we had some indicator in the past that he was considering the option of leaving the fleet.

nice set up episode!

Boomer plays them again!

I cant believe theres only 2 weeks left!!!!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I liked the episode as well. Nothing really answered in it, just more questions largely (SPOILER)(like is Galactica actually going to stay in one piece until the end of the show?) but knowing we'll have answers so soon means I'm not to bothered. More questions now just ups my excitement heading into the final episodes. I do get sad every time I think about how little is left. It's kind of like saying goodbye to an old friend.

Well, once the final DVD set comes out I guess it'll be time for the Galactica marathon to end all Galactica marathons.

Man i have watched since day one and i cant believe they are going to KILL the Battlestar itself...

As for last night episode i truly think they need to stop smoking what ever at BSG. How in the world could this all have been a setup with Boomer just to get the girl ? And why in the world did the president just pass out ? For sure we know one thing from last night, the Blonde is nuts and now she plays the piano with invisible ppl.

:mog:
    Final Fantasy Radio
    "Square Music for a Round World"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This episode started slow but I liked the final parts of it. It looks like Daniel the Lost Cylon could be Kara's dad and she's the real first half Cylon and future of the world. It would all fit in nicely that way.

I thought the setup made by Cavil and Boomer made sense and was executed pretty well. They have wanted Hera for a while to understand the future of their race, especially now that Ellen wouldn't tell them the secret of resurrection.

I can't wait to see what happens in the final episodes. I bet it will blow my mind.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum