Thread: Let The Right One In

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Default Let The Right One In

Has anyone seen this movie? I saw it last night, and it turned out to be my favourite movie of '08 so far. IMDb lists it as Drama/Horror/Romance/Thriller, but it's none of those genres like you ever saw them before. The acting is honest, natural and quite excellent, and the photography is beautiful in a damp, macabre way. The manuscript is one of my all-time favourites. I absolutely loved all about this movie.

It is a genius film. It could have been perfect, even, if a few scenes were cut, and the CG was scrapped.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

I have heard lots of good things about this film, a friend of mine really loved it, but don't think it gets a proper release in the UK until April - when it does surface (on cinema or DVD) I will have to check it out.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I loved it. Very good movie.

I'm moving to northern Alaska next year, so I enjoyed the dark, snowy scenery. Very good mood. Of course, i hope I don't get eaten by vampires up there.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Terrific film. I saw the outcome of the (SPOILER)swimming pool scene a mile away and it still shocked me. It's very grim but strangely touching and poignant. It's got more in common with Nosferatu than say, Underworld or Twillight.

i always learn of the best things on eoff..

i will watch this when its out in the uk cos im guessing its very good. ill get my gf to watch with me cos she loves vampires