Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 5 - Spoilers EVERYWHERE! :p

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Uhhhhh wasn't the shocker death supposed to be, y'know, Locke? Or did I miss something?

Also pah, radiation! You guys need to think of more imaginative reasons behind everything. Maybe Richard is a bunch of different guys who all get plastic surgery, and the title and face is passed down from Richard to Richard.

EDIT: Sucks to be Locke, though. Spends his entire life being manipulated, comes to the island believing he is special and has a destiny, but pow! He gets used yet again by whoever the smurf that dude was at the start. Also, it was fake Locke who told Richard to tell the real Locke he needed to die. Damn son, that is cold.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The theories posted here sound pretty good!

This episode wasn't that great as a finale. It felt like a lot of buildup and then didn't really pay off in the end. Who cares if some new character gets introduced and then stabbed, even if he is central to the storyline.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Jacob looks like one of my college buddies. xD

I imagine, through island magic, that the 70s Losties will wake up in present time, having fulfilled their part to create the incident and whatnot. Juliet will be injured, so the first couple of episodes will be "cliffhangers" as to whether or not Jack can save her. There will probably be some drama between the Jack x Juliet x Kate x Sawyer clustersmurf they have going on with hurt feelings, etc... (nobody gives a rat's ass about this anymore, why do they keep it going?) Eventually Juliet will live or die and they'll all end up with the current group of survivors and Sun will be reunited with Jin. Then there will be this big good versus evil battle with Jacob's people versus the other guy(Esau?) and in the end we'll get all of the answers to the big questions.

Anyways, that's my theory of the season 6 synopsis in a nutshell.
    Figaro Castle

random thought: locke was never as special as he thought he was, and neither is the title of leader among the others. charles and ben never seemed special or revered when they were leading so i doubt locke would be either. heck, for all we know he wasnt even meant to be leader.

think of it this way, why did richard take an interest in locke in the first place? cos he appeared in the past saying "jacob says im your leader" but didnt john get most of his instructions from christian? christian at this point is clearly another manifestation of jacob's enemy so locke has been used and probably isnt special at all

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    random thought: locke was never as special as he thought he was, and neither is the title of leader among the others. charles and ben never seemed special or revered when they were leading so i doubt locke would be either. heck, for all we know he wasnt even meant to be leader.

think of it this way, why did richard take an interest in locke in the first place? cos he appeared in the past saying "jacob says im your leader" but didnt john get most of his instructions from christian? christian at this point is clearly another manifestation of jacob's enemy so locke has been used and probably isnt special at all
    No - Widmore and Eloise both were respected and obeyed by the Others. Widmore had the ability to order them around (instructing Ben to kill Danielle, for instance) and Richard said he was "protecting our leader" when he knocked Eloise out before she entered the basement of the Dharmaville house.

I agree with what you said about Locke, though. His life totally sucks (sucked?).

Am I the only one who thinks Jack's motivation for nuking the island is a bit unrealistic. Seriously, nuking an island to get together with some horny bitch? Am I missing something here?

I assumed it would be more along the lines of, "Blah blah blah suffering for three+ years blah blah it's the right thing to do blah blah destiny blah blah."

Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Jack's motivation for nuking the island is a bit unrealistic. Seriously, nuking an island to get together with some horny bitch? Am I missing something here?

I assumed it would be more along the lines of, "Blah blah blah suffering for three+ years blah blah it's the right thing to do blah blah destiny blah blah."
    Isn't that his motivation? To prevent the past 3 years from having happened?? I mean, if it worked, he and Kate would never know eachother and Kate would be going to jail.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jack is an idiot. Why does he love Kate so much and want to do all this stuff to be with her? She's not worth all this.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Everyone except Sawyer is ass-crazy. I was screaming at my TV, "WHY?" There's no reason to blow up a freaking bomb. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post

No - Widmore and Eloise both were respected and obeyed by the Others. Widmore had the ability to order them around (instructing Ben to kill Danielle, for instance) and Richard said he was "protecting our leader" when he knocked Eloise out before she entered the basement of the Dharmaville house.

I agree with what you said about Locke, though. His life totally sucks (sucked?).
    charles was definately respected as a leader. i think what i was trying to say was that nothing was actually special about any of the leaders. by that i mean they werent picked for any mystical reason and it wasnt destiny or anything, but then locke came along and everything pointed to him being some sort of chosen one but in the end it was all just a plan by some guy and everything locke believed about the island, and died for was a complete lie.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    Everyone except Sawyer is ass-crazy. I was screaming at my TV, "WHY?" There's no reason to blow up a freaking bomb. Sigh.
    And Miles. smurfing loved it when he was like "Uh, guys, how do you know this bomb won't cause the incident? Did any of you even bother to think this through?"

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

what will fill this void :sad:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    And Miles. smurfing loved it when he was like "Uh, guys, how do you know this bomb won't cause the incident? Did any of you even bother to think this through?"
    Oh, right, Miles, too. But Miles doesn't seem to have any say, so what he thinks isn't really applicable to the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Oh, right, Miles, too. But Miles doesn't seem to have any say, so what he thinks isn't really applicable to the plot.
    Yeah, I'm really quite upset that characters like Lapidus and Miles are still alive while characters like Juliet, Sayid, and Daniel had to bite it this season. I mean, I understand Miles' psychic abilities are probably going to play into next season's story lines ... but Lapidus? Who cares about him? Why is he still here?

Same with Jin and Sun. They add nothing whatsoever to the show anymore. Sun had a really cool story arc being built up for her at the beginning of the season (revenge on Ben / Jack, conspiring with Widmore, taking over Mr. Paik's business), but half way through she just became UTTERLY useless. All she did for the last half of season 5 was run up to people and say "Have you seen my husband?"

And oh my god! Bernard and Rose <3333333333 I loved them in the finale. "We're retired." Classic. I think we've seem the last of them ... I think it would be safe to assume that they are indeed Adam and Eve. Though, I wonder why they had the black and white rocks.