Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 5 - Spoilers EVERYWHERE! :p

i dont get something. maybe im being dumb but why did the island disappear? from what i understand the losties are being teleported around in time, not the island. richard said to locke "i didnt go anywhere you did " or something so i took that to mean that after the first flash locke and the losties got teleported to another time while richard and everyone else just stayed normal, so whyd the island disappear? maybe ive got my facts wrong?

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

idk maybe the first time it moved in time and space? who knows? Also I think it may have been the island moving in time with the losties isolated and staying in the same state just perched on the moving island, if that makes sense.

Also Richard yes you are wonderful <3 Also Kate quit being a drama llama you're still bloody annoying >( Also daniel thinks that desmond is speshul how schweet x) Also hatch paranoia Desmond is a very deranged Scawtish psycho and I forgot this long ago

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Am I the only one who thinks Daniel Faraday is 100x hotter than any other male lead on this show?

I get the impression that the island was intended to move forward in time and elsewhere in space as well, but that due to the absence of the Oceanic Six it went poorly. That said I'm not going to think about it too much; I'm sure it'll be explained in due course.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Daniel Faraday is 100x hotter than any other male lead on this show?
    i dunno about that as there is a whole load of fine male tail on this show. but yeah there is something very sexy about Daniel Faraday, can't put my finger on it but i'm liking him more and more
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If you really want to get a lot of information about the whispers, go to Lostpedia and look up the whisper transcripts. Basically all the whispers can be decoded and people have established what is being said. I enjoy this sort of thing - they aren't massive spoilers as they're all fairly jumbled and random but it's amusing to know what is being said.

Be warned, though: Lostpedia is full of spoilers and other such things.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How can you say Faraday is hotter than Sawyer?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Sawyer is the only man I would go gay for.

Except maybe Fernando Torres.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    How can you say Faraday is hotter than Sawyer?
    Faraday leaves his shirt on. The mystery is titillating.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    If you really want to get a lot of information about the whispers, go to Lostpedia and look up the whisper transcripts. Basically all the whispers can be decoded and people have established what is being said. I enjoy this sort of thing - they aren't massive spoilers as they're all fairly jumbled and random but it's amusing to know what is being said.

Be warned, though: Lostpedia is full of spoilers and other such things.
    Yeah, I've read those before ... they seemed like just a bunch of nonsense (which could just disprove the time travel theory altogether, since I don't really understand why the Losties still on the island would say half the stuff the transcripts claim they do). The whispers were apparently just supposed to be the Others, originally, but apparently the writers changed their minds.

edit: I'd also like to throw this out there: Mrs. Hawking = Daniel Faraday's mother.
    Last edited by Moon Rabbits; 01-26-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Here's some parental theories that have been floating around:
    (SPOILER)
    • Faraday's mother is Mrs. Hawking or whomever the older lady under the hood and from the jewelry store is.
    • Miles' father is the Dharma Initiative guy in all of the videos and Miles is the baby at the beginning of the season premier.

Also, since we're on time travel, as Desmond was going to die when he was on the freighter because he wasn't "grounded", will the same thing happen to the island Losties?
    Figaro Castle

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Also (SPOILER)bahahahaha at Neil, total redshirt. He even had a red shirt I think.
    Most blatant red shirt, EVER! And he totally was wearing an actual red shirt.

Also, bitch slapped, yo!

Sawyer >>>>> Faraday

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

eh starting to lose interest now. I'm ready to see who lives, who dies and who hooks up with Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    (SPOILER)
    Also, since we're on time travel, as Desmond was going to die when he was on the freighter because he wasn't "grounded", will the same thing happen to the island Losties?
    That's already happening, I think. Remember how Charlotte's nose kept bleeding? That's what happened to the guy on the Freighter before he died from being "unstuck."

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    eh starting to lose interest now. I'm ready to see who lives, who dies and who hooks up with Kate.
    Me too. Trying to figure out Lost is just draining and not fun anymore. I'm really not interested in theories and continuity or the questions and nonexistent answers anymore. I just don't care. Don't really care.

All I expect from Lost now is just to be entertained for 45 minutes, regardless of whether what I'm watching makes sense or not. The only thing I want is to know what the island is, but aside from that, I don't care to keep up with the various plot twists anymore.