Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 5 - Spoilers EVERYWHERE! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Daniel Faraday is just annoying, he takes forever to speak. When he's not pausing for dramatic effect, he's speaking sloooowly. The show is only 40 minutes dammit!
    aww i love him, he's so weird, and what was up with his hair when Desmond visited him at oxford, it was genius
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

Charlotte? Another hard-nosed cow? Urgh, enough of that, please.
    thats what i thought at first, but i rewatched s4 and watched the first s.5 episodes and changed my mind.

1.first, she does tht cool flipy getting out of the tree into the water thing.
    2.then shes all bright eyed towards Locke and tht lot and they take her captive,
    3.she does come across as a bit bitchy but why should she care about a bunch of people who treat her badly and didn't she get shot by someone.
    4. I love Juliet and Kate but Charlotte kicked there asses!! she really knows how to kick some butt.
    5. She speaks Korean, which is helpful if Jin turns up.
    6. She looked genuinely concerned when Jin threatens to break Daniel's fingers, she is quick to defend him which is sweet.
    7. lots of mystery surrounds her, and she found that cool Dharma relic in the desert, again looking all bright eyed.
    8. at first i thought she was a bit of an unattractive gal, but she's pretty in a weird way.
    9. Her recent troubles have given her an air of vulnerability, i actually felt scared when Faraday see's that her nose was bleeding.
    10. the advert playing on Sky 1 in the uk at the mo, if u've seen it you'll know to what i'm refering (SPOILER)maybe i just feel bad for Faraday, cos he looks really upset, but i think i love Charlotte a bit, its weird it litterally just occurred to me today when i thought about the character

Doesn't stop her being annoying though.

Ha. See ya, (SPOILER)Charlotte.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Too much of a filler episode, but it was cool to see Whitmore as a young man on the island. Only cool part of the episode I think!

The girl that was holding Faraday was really annoying. She didn't open her mouth when she talked.

Also did anyone notice the way Charlotte fell? It looked really funny.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

(SPOILER)Charlotte's the only one that's been affected by the time travel yet. Does this mean that the island hates gingers?
    Figaro Castle

(SPOILER)she's not going to die for a while tho, cos there are too many questions surround her, i don't want her to die at all tho, its nice to have a brainy girl on Lost ( apart from Juliet of course) who can also fight like a legend. As far as i'm aware shes the only ginger thats been on lost, is that right? they need to keep her to keep the diversity up
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Oh wow major spoiler theory:

The girl called Ellie (blonde chick with the gun) is familiar to Daniel. And we know that Ms. Hawkings has not had her first name revealed soooooo...Ellie is his mom. Mogod.

and going off that, couldn't widmore and ellie have got it on and made a child? dun dun dun

or maybe 2...one called Penny and one called Daniel...

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

She's not a very good ginger or brainy representative though BECAUSE SHE'S SO BLOODY ANNOYING. She's a wannabe Lara.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post

The girl called Ellie (blonde chick with the gun) is familiar to Daniel. And we know that Ms. Hawkings has not had her first name revealed soooooo...Ellie is his mom. Mogod.

and going off that, couldn't widmore and ellie have got it on and made a child? dun dun dun

Good stuff.
    Figaro Castle

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I've thought that Mrs. Hawking was Daniel's mother ever since he told Desmond to find her. Your theory is interesting, though - it explains why Widmore would be funding that comatose girl's health care.

My friend had an interesting point when we were watching it last night. What if Jacob is Locke? Maybe Locke dies in the past and his ghost inhabits ye old cabin?

Actually, (SPOILER)This theory is indisputably correct. Well, the first part. Mrs. Hawking's first name has been revealed, as it was during the "enhanced" version of "The Lie" that got shown immediately before this one. They identify her as Eloise Hawking. So, yeah, I don't know why they dropped the ball and verified this theory. Though I was pretty sure of it, anyway. The way they characterized Mrs. Hawking had her share a lot of mannerisms with Daniel in that last scene of "The Lie." No idea about Widmore being the father, though.

Also... obviously, Locke speaking to Richard right now in 1954 is what leads him to visiting Locke at his birth and then in the early 60's to test him for that school. According to what we saw, Locke failed that test by choosing the knife instead of the compass. Maybe, that sealed Richard's conclusions. The compass wasn't Locke's. Therefore, Richard had to give Locke the compass in the future, which validates everything that Locke told him in 1954.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post

Actually, (SPOILER)This theory is indisputably correct. Well, the first part. Mrs. Hawking's first name has been revealed, as it was during the "enhanced" version of "The Lie" that got shown immediately before this one. They identify her as Eloise Hawking. So, yeah, I don't know why they dropped the ball and verified this theory. Though I was pretty sure of it, anyway. The way they characterized Mrs. Hawking had her share a lot of mannerisms with Daniel in that last scene of "The Lie." No idea about Widmore being the father, though.

Also... obviously, Locke speaking to Richard right now in 1954 is what leads him to visiting Locke at his birth and then in the early 60's to test him for that school. According to what we saw, Locke failed that test by choosing the knife instead of the compass. Maybe, that sealed Richard's conclusions. The compass wasn't Locke's. Therefore, Richard had to give Locke the compass in the future, which validates everything that Locke told him in 1954.
    Yeah, I'm assuming this theory is fact. Also, Faraday's rat was named Eloise.

Oh, and wtf@Jughead? So the American military knows about the Island? Were they actually ON the Island, or did they just happen to fire a nuke at it (which, I assumed the Island froze so the Others could suspend it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post

Yeah, I'm assuming this theory is fact. Also, Faraday's rat was named Eloise.

Oh, and wtf@Jughead? So the American military knows about the Island? Were they actually ON the Island, or did they just happen to fire a nuke at it (which, I assumed the Island froze so the Others could suspend it)?
    Well, the US military was on the island. Miles walked over fresh graves, the army knife Ana Lucia finds in season 2, and Richard said the Others killed 18 of them. They could have used the Island for storage, perhaps. I doubt they actually fired Jughead at the Island.

I can't be the only one afraid Penny's going to become a target once they reach LA, can I?
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I can't be the only one afraid Penny's going to become a target once they reach LA, can I?
    Ben is in LA. Ben wants to kill Penny. Penny will be in LA soon.

Yuuuuuup~ I see it coming.