Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 5 - Spoilers EVERYWHERE! :p

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I am still hoping for it to wind up being Juliet + Sawyer.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Personally, I am rooting for Sawyer to punch Ben's bug-eyed head so hard that it explodes, then to bang Juliet and Kate at the same time.

In fact just an episode full of Sawyer punching things would be pretty great.

Kate should hook up with Sayid if she wants to be satisfied.
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 02-09-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

She should've jumped Michael while she had the chance.

In the first series i kind of liked her (kate) with Sayid a bit, the way they were always up for an adventure or two.
    I have mixed feelings about Sawyer and Juliet, on the one hand they seem to have a nice dynamic and they can comfort each other, but on the other she is the only option really, Cos the only other girl around is Charlotte and Faraday has pretty much staked his claim there.
    I wouldn't want them to hook up for the sake of hoooking up, and sawyer was talking about Kate in a romantic way to Juliet. i dunno
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Holy crap, this thread deteriorated into a 13 year-old girl's <i>Lost</i> love-fest blog.

I hope Sawyer comes in here and punches all of you!
    Figaro Castle

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    In fact just an episode full of Sawyer punching things would be pretty great.
    It would be perfect! Also I think Kate and Jack because they annoy me equally atm. Yeah Miles is becoming fairly cool now. He's such an arse, I love him. Charlotte rather nice to look at good one. No but it's the terrible terrible accent and bad writing that does it for me, I just can't stand her. I don't care for the character at all, I whoop every time she gets a headache or nosebleed.

Fairly obvious, but who thinks black column of smoke that Rosseau talked about ages ago might be time travel shiz happening? And who wants to bet time travel shiz scares her into thinking her crew are sick and killing them?

hmm did become a bit of a love-fest, but it is a big aspect of the show so it was bound to come up eventually.

I disagree, I think Charlotte *IS* hot, just in an unconventional way, which i like even more

Grrrrrrooooooooowwwwlllll, but everyone is entitled to there opinion, i personally adore her,
    and whats wrong with her accent? thats her normal talking voice, the actress actually sounds like that. she sounds fine to me.
    the only thing that i wondered about is that she was born in Essex uk and doesn't speak....well...like someone from essex. I guess she must have picked up the posher accent at oxford or something

yeah i think you are right about Rosseau and her crew, it really was cool to have her and her gang turn up
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Hahaha, Kate in the last episode; "I've always been with you, Jack... (except, y'know, when I was boning Sawyer three tents away from you)."

Kate really is made of epic fail, but I love her anyway. That's the only problem with her relationship with Sawyer; that he is far, far too good for her.

lol

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese View Post
    Figaro Castle

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

spoilers ahoy!

Locke is starting to lie to people and Ben is starting to almost seem sincere. The scene in the van when Ben swerves and has his little freak out was awesome. Also - Charlotte grew up on the island? Lol, and then died. So I'm thinking that Dan goes back in time (remember the season premier where he's in the Dharma outfit) and finds Charlotte and tells her never to come back because he knows she dies right there and everything. But she dies anyway!

I really like Jin's character now. I wanted more of the Frenchies. So the monster didn't kill the guys? Did it really infect them or is Danielle just crazy? Why doesn't she remember Jin when she meets him again after the crash?

I'm assuming the Temple that was talked about near the end of season 4 was the monster's little house thinger.

And is it just me, or is Lost getting more graphic when it comes to blood and gore? I know it's always had some, but the ripping off of arms and bones popping out is all pretty rad.

Dan definitely goes back in time, I think the season première made that explicit. It also seems likely that (SPOILER)Danielle is just crazy, although I suspect we're probably going to get more exposition about the Frenchies in the future because there are too many questions about them that still haven't been answered. As for why she didn't remember Jin, my guess is that she assumed that he couldn't be the same person as he'd have appeared sixteen years older. Either that or she just figured no one would believe her if she brought it up.

Also, that's probably my favourite episode this season so far. (SPOILER)I really like the way Ben basically did everything Locke promised Jin he wouldn't do; I wonder if they prearranged that when they met. Also, poor Charlotte.
    Last edited by The Man; 02-13-2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: silly me, mixing up Asians' names
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

very weird but good episode. (SPOILER)first of all id just like to point out that christian scolded locke for not turning the wheel himself. this basically means that jacon planned for locke to be kicked off the island which is very intriguing, so why did ben do it himself??

and another question, if locke turned the wheel would the flashes still be happening and why does bringing back the oceanic 6 mean saviour?

EDIT: id also like to point out that i dont like desmonds storyline. when faraday speaks to him in the past he only seems to remember it 3 or whatever years in the future. that annoys me. there is no reason for him to suddenly remember faraday's message at that point, other than the fact that the writers want his and the oceanic 6 adventures to be at the same point. and another thing, what was with their reunion? first of all, what are the chances of desmond just so happening to arrive at the same time as ben and sun? ridiculous. i also dont like the way they reacted to eachother. at least jack and sun are old friends with desmonds and no one bothers to freak out or greet eachother, its just a case of "what u doin here? oh, ok. well lets continue as if we bumped into eachother all the time as if its normal.. sorry rant over
    Last edited by Craig; 02-13-2009 at 03:03 AM.

(SPOILER)The most likely interpretation is that Ben just misinterpreted Jacob. Either that or Ben still has hidden motives that we still don't know about, which is also possible.

Also, I watched the episode a second time and I think it more likely that there really is a sickness. Danielle is still crazy though.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    (SPOILER)The most likely interpretation is that Ben just misinterpreted Jacob. Either that or Ben still has hidden motives that we still don't know about, which is also possible.

Also, I watched the episode a second time and I think it more likely that there really is a sickness. Danielle is still crazy though.
    makes sense. and what do you think of my whole desmond argument? im finding it very irritating