Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy 500 Project

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post
    ultima and lucrecia plzkthx!!!
    Okay! I'll put you down for Ultima and Lucrecia, then. And as far as Ultima goes, feel free to use either her FFT or her FFXII version, both are fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    >>> I have 3 already done, I`ll send you the psd files when i finish the other two..

>>> I would like to draw Aki Ross, Dr Sid and the Goblin too..
    Looking good, as usual! And I'll add Aki, Sid, and Goblin to your ever-growing list.

lucrecia done and Ultima done!
    Damn it i rox!
    *switches of big head mode*
    ta darlings!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Garnie; 02-18-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Looks good! Thanks! If there's anyone else you'd like to do, just let me know.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Done at last. She kind of took over a bit, sorry she's so massive.

Relm ought to be quicker, because I don't use amano art as a 100% guide when I draw her.

edit: also this guy is totally awesome, does he have a website or deviantart account?
    Last edited by scrumpleberry; 02-19-2009 at 05:45 PM.

woah!! scrummpy thats awsome kudis to you!

The Joker's Pilot Setzer the Gambler's Avatar

I apologize for the lack of updates from my part, I am head over heels in midterms and I have a convention that I am attending as a professional artist the week after my midterms are over. After that, I hope I will be able to update my part.

"If I could have turned back time,
    Maybe we could have had champagne or wine..."
    -Setzer, Dreams of Darryl fanfiction-

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Done at last. She kind of took over a bit, sorry she's so massive.

Relm ought to be quicker, because I don't use amano art as a 100% guide when I draw her.

edit: also this guy is totally awesome, does he have a website or deviantart account?
    Looks great to me! And the size is fine, I can just shrink it down as I need to, so no worries there.

Hah, and yes, that's Kal, I've known him for years and he is one of the most phenomenal artists I've ever seen. He's a member of my original forum where I first posted this project. I know he had a site where he posted his work years ago, but I'm not sure if he does now. I can ask him if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer the Gambler
    I apologize for the lack of updates from my part, I am head over heels in midterms and I have a convention that I am attending as a professional artist the week after my midterms are over. After that, I hope I will be able to update my part.
    That's alright. I understand work can be a bitch. Take all the time you need, remember there's no deadline here.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Scrumpleberry that is awesome. All the entries so far have been beyond ace. I have the day off so I'm gonna start on a drawing. I've been wanting to draw Ultimecia now for quite a while so I'll start with her if theres no complaints?

Str8 Pimpin'

Well, someone has already taken Ultimecia, so you're kinda out of luck on that one. I believe you wanted to do Julia, correct? I won't stop you from drawing Ultimecia if you've already started, but remember the characters you signed up for too!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Now Im done with all my characters, just 2 more and i reach 20, so im going to take garland and chaos..
    The psd files are on the way.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Okay,those all look great! And I can put you down for Chaos and Garland (FFI) to make it a clean 20.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> The last 2, I also added a new color version of the goblin (i think this one looks better)..
    I guess I`ll take a break from all this drawings for now, i`ll probably help you with more drawings whenever i have more free time..
    i`ll send you the psd files for these too.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Two more excellent pieces, thank you! If you ever feel like doing any other characters, just let me know.

I wanna try. I'm a busy gal so I don't know how quick they'd be done. Does it have to be done in photoshop/paintshop/gimp? Can I just freehand it and scan it in? If so I'd like to take on Sephy-poo <3 , Rufus, Squall, and.... idk yet. I'd like those 3 plzkthnx <3
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Rufus and Squall are already done, so I can't really recommend doing them. Sephiroth is already accounted for(by two people already actually), so I wouldn't do him either. If there's a free character you'd like to do, though, I have no problems with that. You can check the character list page to see who is done, accounted for, and still open.

As far as how you draw it, I'm fine with freehand, as long as it is in something like ink or marker. I can take pencil-drawn and colored art, but it doesn't show up very well with the rest of the characters, so I'd stay away from that if at all possible.