Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy 500 Project

Nope, I still need plenty of help to keep this thing going. Check out the character list page on the site to see who's still free and just let me know who you'd like to do and I'll add you to the list.

I am NOT doing calc tomorrow, so I will work on those 3 I claimed.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Alrighty, I've put TWEWY behind me, and sat down and put together the FF100! I've still got a looooong way to go, so there's plenty of room for anyone still interested in the project.

wow the Vivi is amazing, that is coming along great

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Nice! I think, though, that cutting off the height to maybe around half and placing them more width-wise might be more effectful. That's your choice though!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You should place some characters in close proximity so they look like they're interacting with other characters

e.g. nanaki could be lying on Ozma, Squall could be pointing his gunblade at zalera, Eiko and Mog could be standing back to back. etc

Quote Originally Posted by IronOcean View Post
    wow the Vivi is amazing, that is coming along great
    That's actually the Black Mage from FFI, not Vivi, but he is still amazing, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien
    Nice! I think, though, that cutting off the height to maybe around half and placing them more width-wise might be more effectful. That's your choice though!
    Yeah, it sort of ended up longer than wide unexpectedly. These pre-500 images are just me getting practice before the full 500 character image, so I work out the bugs as I go along.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    You should place some characters in close proximity so they look like they're interacting with other characters

e.g. nanaki could be lying on Ozma, Squall could be pointing his gunblade at zalera, Eiko and Mog could be standing back to back. etc
    I plan on doing that whenever I see two characters that work together in the image. For example, I do have Whyt peaking out from behind Rydia, and Marlene is standing right next to Barret. I definitely want somebody on top of Ozma(and Alexander whenever somebody decides to tackle him), and I had tried out Cait Sith, but for some reason it didn't look quite right so I put him on his own.

As for Mog, I will be having FFIX's Mog with Eiko just like Rydia and Whyt, but the Mog in this image is actually FFVI's Mog, so he's alright on his own. You can tell the difference because FFIX Mog has a bit of a mane and a yellow pom-pom and FFVI's Mog has no mane and a red pom-pom(or none at all, depending on the source). Also, one's a guy and one's a gal, heh.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Nice, 100 characters already.
    In these group pics I think you should think about the scale of each character/bosses. The huge monsters like Chaos and such should be more larger in scale and probably locate some of them at the back and the center of the group..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quina's looks like Quina.

Finally, here's the Beavers. They kidda look more like chipmunk than beaver I think.

For the next one, I'll go for Watts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hah, those beavers look perfect. Thanks! Now all I need is someone to do Guy to complete the set. And I think they look a bit like chipmunks because you can't see any of their tails.

And Watts, eh? I'll put you down for him then.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> more stuff here..

Wow, you just keep churning them out. They all look great, as usual. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Dang broken links, there always seems to be more of them. They're like weeds!

Thanks, it should be fixed now.

And I'll put you down for Meliadoul, Ovelia, Palamecia, and Zemus, too. Pretty soon I'm going to have to starting calling this the black orb 500.