Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth (Possible SPOILERS, Sorry)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sepiroth View Post
    If God is all loving, why are children, who have done nothing wrong in their lives, dying of starvation through poverty etc lol. Lets see the God Squad (not intended as an insult, just to point out) get round that.

Because after we killed his son he decided he wasent going to interfere with humans any more.

But this thread seems to bee moving away from sephiroth and more to god lol.

sephiroth did do a lot of smiting though sort of god like

Actually Sephiroth pretty much failed to kill everybody he tried. He attacked Cloud, Zack, Tifa, Tseng, Shinra and Aeris and only 2 of them died....

He's a pretty crap swordsman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Actually Sephiroth pretty much failed to kill everybody he tried. He attacked Cloud, Zack, Tifa, Tseng, Shinra and Aeris and only 2 of them died....

I know he killed prez Shinra and Aeris but i thought he also killed zack dosent that make 3 dead??

Also maby the reason is deep deep down sephiroth is really a pretty good guy!

Could be the reason. Or perhaps his girly long hair gets in his eyes and blinds him?

Sephiroth doesn't kill Zack, he wounds him however.

(SPOILER)In VII Zack is gunned down by three shinra soldiers. For some reason they don't shoot Cloud. Either because they thought he was as good as dead or that bullets are expensive. In the anime movie (the name of which escapes me) he is shot with a sniper rifle. Lastly in Crisis Core he fights a lot of soldiers but eventually the numbers are too much for him. Wuss.

Sephiroth spend more time maintaing his cool look rather than improving his swordsman skills.

Blog Entries

Could be the reason. Or perhaps his girly long hair gets in his eyes and blinds him?

Sephiroth doesn't kill Zack, he wounds him however.

(SPOILER)In VII Zack is gunned down by three shinra soldiers. For some reason they don't shoot Cloud. Either because they thought he was as good as dead or that bullets are expensive. In the anime movie (the name of which escapes me) he is shot with a sniper rifle. Lastly in Crisis Core he fights a lot of soldiers but eventually the numbers are too much for him. Wuss.
    of Yeah i cant belive i forgot that the ride in the yellow truck im a D/A lol cloud could totally take on a millon soldiers

Default he is not a god

sephiroth i dont think he became a god like figure but more of a masia a powerful figure who in the game seems to come bake from the dead and take his revange on shinra from vary early in the og ff7 game thay talk ABOUT HIM BEING THE BEST SOLDIRE EVER but he some how was K I A right then comes back kills the presadent of shinra and almost becomes this anticrist figure in the story who is going to destroy the world but thats just me

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

Jesus was a god and he had a physical being.
    Jesus was not a god, but he was a physical being. (Btw, what religion are you to believe that?) There is only ONE god which cannot been seen.

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

Since when has supreme powers been enough to have one obtain godhood? Man, standards are slipping everywhere. In my day, any god that couldn't do the whole "created the heavens and the earth" thing wouldn't even be noticed. I bet it's that stupid Prometheus's fault. He gives mankind the secret of Fire (Prometheus really brought a mastered Fire Materia down from Olympus), and the next thing you know, the mortals down there are figuring out how all Materia works, and they start throwing lightning bolts around and thinking they're "gods" just 'cause they can kill all their neighbors.

Seriously, you're not a god just because you're more powerful than everyone around you. Or even if you're more powerful than everyone else on the planet. Put together. Being a god requires far more than just power.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Kefka is the only one to achieve god-hood. Sephiroth may have achieved this if his plan succeeded, but Cloud and Co. defeated him before he had a chance.

Let's not have this thread derail into a religious debate, because nobody can prove anyone right or wrong.

Sephiroth cannot be compared to God, as Sephiroth clearly has evil intentions.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

and for that reson i say that for the story line the game makers pantid him as this anticrist figure almost an enbodyment of evil but like jesus also he comes back to life but really he was never dead

Blog Entries

Well the song is "One Winged Angel" so i would say he had not reached complete god status yet. However the song in the battle before it was "Birth of a God" so maybe he was in the process then got stopped.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

but calling him a god or his way to being a god is hard to swallow if he was to be considered a god thats like saying he has the power to create life and destroy it at his will to me if u are calling him a god thats like saying he has the power to creat the universe and destroy it so for that reson i say no sephiroth didnt become a god but people say that he did as a way to discribe is incredible power thats unconparable to anything else so the only thing left is god but if u are talking about some one evil i dont think u can call him a god but more of a demonic entity

Not all mythological gods have the power to create or destroy the universe/life. That said, Sephiroth doesn't have anywhere near the power that most of them do. He might qualify as a demigod at best.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Therefore he is not a god; he's just a self-absorbed whiner with an Oedipus complex.
    Sephiroth = Hamlet?