Thread: Fran: Rava or Veena?

Default Fran: Rava or Veena?

So the viera come in two kinds, the light-skinned Veena (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fi...Viera_race.jpg) and dark-skinned Rava (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fi...aCG_render.jpg)

But which one is Fran? Her skin looks too dark to be veena but too light to be rava

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Naw, I think she's just a dark veena, cause of the hair. Maybe she's a mix?

I'd like to say she's a mix of light and dark skinned Viera but since I haven't seen any male Viera I don't quite know how they reproduce...

Her hair is white like the Veena, and all the Rava have dark hair, she's a Veena.

she's Veena, she's has been out of the woods tho, in the desert and stuff so she probably tanned up a bit, but then Balthier is very pale, maybe he slaps on the sun cream tho
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    she's Veena, she's has been out of the woods tho, in the desert and stuff so she probably tanned up a bit
    thats what i was thinking its prolly pretty shady in the jungle and the vast amount of deserts in this region of ivalice are pretty not shady.

Grin She is darker

Eh They are all dark but just to certain extent. You can also seen by how they interpret her in all other games. O_o and finally something I can cosplay lol! Veena Viera=Pure blood lighter brown from the forest Rava Viera=Mix/ Darker brown from more sunlight and different different hair colors. It has so many Vieras its crazy but they are brown.