Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Street Fighter IV

I dont mean beat it outright but punish a blocked one. Many people will get hit by random Blanka balls in which is not that hard to avoid if you know they are charging. If you mean pre-emptively know when its coming to stop you just have to know when they are charging.

I just read up some strats and they said the same thing, punish a blocked ball with EX/MP/FP Seismo. If its a vertical ball then it has to be EX Seismo, and Rainbow Balls are Focus Attacks.

Again i don't think Viper has anything that outright beats a Blanka ball while its in motion. Punishing one after a block is easy though.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Has anyone downloaded alternate costumes for the characters? Each character now has an alternate costume.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

What are you talking about that was old news way old. and you could see in the video I posted that I have one.

Oops, I didn't know that...
    Is that your final answer?

Blog Entries

I have Live now and this game, so add me if you wish. Gamertag is PhoenixBrite. Don't expect much outta me though 'cause while I'm somewhat (emphasis on "somewhat") decent I have to play with this crappy 360 controller. ;_;
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

PC version comes out in Australia tomorrow.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Game is out in the USA tomorrow, i will add anyone that wishes me to add them here

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finally got a chance to play some more of this the other day, really love the system and the focus attacks, though I'm going to need to invest in an arcade stick cause the console controllers are just not working for me. Its a pain to get off Ultras and supers....

I'm out of practice, lost quite a bit to M. Bison and Sagat. Seth is a pain too but he doesn't seem as bad as Gil or Boss Mode Bison from Alpha 3.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Did you say who you main as? Viper is getting too frustrating for me with my chipped PS3 controller. Most of the time when I try to do ultras and supers with her I get hammers. I switched to Rose who I found to be a lot easier to spam Ultras with.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a Shoto-scrub, but I also play as Blanka and I enjoy Viper despite her feeling a bit out of place (she's more like a KoF character than SF). I hope to learn Fuego cause he seems to be a nastier alternative to Vega. I also wish to relearn M. Bison. I used him back in the day but he became a bit too complicated in the Alpha series. I also hope to relearn Gen.

My main issue is holding the three punch buttons down for the Ultras. Doing it manually is awkward and so is using the L1 button. I don't really want to change the controller setting but handicapping myself by not using Ultras has not been a pleasant experience...

Lionxie is my gamertag on Games on Windows Live. Add me if you got the PC version

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3