Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

Thread: The Official FFVII Remake (That Is Not Likely To Happen Anytime Soon) Thread

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

The Honey Bee in with FFXV esque graphics haha! That would be hilarious. Cloud in drag and Tifa and Aeris threatening to rip off Don Corneo's balls
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 10-04-2014 at 07:40 AM.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

Might as well, they already remade most of the classic FF entries in one form or another. Plus I'd like to see the PlayStation fans cry when it gets its inevitable Xbox One release.

I would support a literal remake, maybe even some added cutscenes. I would not support any content removed from it, or the characters/story being portrayed differently to suit a modern audience...which is what I'm afraid of if they were to remake it.

SE has stated recently, however and basically, that they cannot afford to do this at the moment. Of course since they are working on other new titles.

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    Cloud in drag and Tifa and Aeris threatening to rip off Don Corneo's balls
    Oh yes. Another one to see on today's graphics is Palmer sent flying by the random freight truck! We'd be lucky, however, if SE even left those parts, or even Cid's dialogue in a remake.
    Last edited by Tetra Master; 10-05-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nah, I'm all for a HD remake to be released in 2017. I'm confident this will happen.

Oh my Lord. It's heinous to see this thread resurrected like this. 6 years later.

| Beati Pauperes Spiritu; Quoniam Ipsorum est Regnum Caelorum |