Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FFVII Remake (That Is Not Likely To Happen Anytime Soon) Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir helix View Post
    and give caitsith his friggen robo mog back, hes useless with out it (DC).
    I read somewere that they didnt give him his mog in the new games is because it would be to hard to make all the digitall hair on him thats is just pure laziness

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordofchaos View Post
    I read somewere that they didnt give him his mog in the new games is because it would be to hard to make all the digitall hair on him thats is just pure laziness

Same reason why Red XIII doesnīt appear in Compilation.

I guess they could explain his absence that he built time machine and went to past to hump his tribes female members so they wont become extinct...

...or maybe he is just looking for females. Where, from bars and night clubs of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable Pig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordofchaos View Post

Same reason why Red XIII doesnīt appear in Compilation.

I guess they could explain his absence that he built time machine and went to past to hump his tribes female members so they wont become extinct...

...or maybe he is just looking for females. Where, from bars and night clubs of course.
    Lol well he must pick one up somewere cause in the
    (SPOILER)800 years later movie he gets kids or grand kids more likley

Remakes are cool! They allow for additional information to be added that coludn't be added before due to time restraints *cough*

Plus, Vincent has the smeckest voice. :Eek:
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Default If a remake is made

PSP format would be a preference for me. I'd want it to be on the go (I'd love a port just a simple port to the PSP) But for me to like it I wouldn't want anything expect some of the overly poor translations in some places to be fixed. No cut scenes no added crap (maybe more golden saucer mini games I guess i could get behind that)
    Cera

Blog Entries

Yeah i almost dont want a remake cause i just know there going to add sumthing or take out somthing or change somthing and mess it up

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I don't see any real need to change the 'drag' bits or whatever. 50% of FF's recent characters look like they're dressed in drag anyway.
    Yeah, like Tidus, who likes like a Meg Ryan gender change surgery gone terribly wrong.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    It will probably happen someday but I wouldn't imagine it will be anytime in the near future.

To the people who come here often: It's been a while since I actively browsed this forum. Do we even have an official "FFVII Remake That Is Not Likely To Happen Anytime Soon" thread? I'm sure we could merge a dozen or so and title it that, then sticky it so people know not to make more of these threads.
    Oh, there have been at least 20 remake related threads in the past 6 months. At least.

It will probably happen one day, unfortunately.
    Naw, there's only been one other thread apart from this one, I think. It's just that the other threads all wander off onto this topic somehow.

I just watched Safer Sephirot beating-video in Youtube and I realized one thing what is horribly outdated in FFVII.

During Super Nova, it goes through Pluto but Pluto ainīt planet anymore. They should release port to PSP with no changes except Pluto removed. I bet all fans would be happy across the world.

What's this? I think it has to do with the 12th anniversary of FFVII but I can't read Japanese.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable Pig View Post
    I just watched Safer Sephirot beating-video in Youtube and I realized one thing what is horribly outdated in FFVII.

During Super Nova, it goes through Pluto but Pluto ainīt planet anymore. They should release port to PSP with no changes except Pluto removed. I bet all fans would be happy across the world.
    Pluto is still a planey im gonna start a petition to get it reinstated as a planet

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    What's this? I think it has to do with the 12th anniversary of FFVII but I can't read Japanese.
    Final Fantasy VII: Surprise 12th Anniversary Trailer on January 31 | SCRAWL

I think it's just about ACC ;_;
    Last edited by Jessweeee♪; 02-18-2009 at 01:21 AM.

ff7 remake

well for me i think a remake would be one of the best things ever just to see the story in ps3 graphics vary cool but the best thing about a remake would be that it would give the young kids who never played ff7 a chance to play one of the best games ever storyline wise who outerwise would never pick up the og becase thay would look at the graphicse and just pass it by so for that reion i say make it then these young kids who bad mouth the ff serise would get to see how cool ff7 really is.

Chocobo

the President (of SE) did say the compiliation project would be kept alive for 20 years so mabey in 2017, they'll release the REMAKE?

2017? They were speaking about it possibly happening after the work being done on XIII and Versus XIII is finished. It was implied that they would very much like to do something like that, but they want to have the original crew that worked on the original FFVII.
    "What I want, Cloud, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos, with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did before me." - Sephiroth