Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Takers? (art conquest)

Is that an offer? Show me what you got!
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> sure but I gotta download something first, i dont have my old 3d software anymore..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

If my picture ends up as a rough draft for black orb's picture I'd consider it an honor.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Long time since made something in 3d.. but I think the result is very nice.
    I hope you like it. (i used strata 3d CX 5.5)..

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Looks great as always.

DAMN!

Thanks, bo. That center sword makes me think "smaller soulcalibur" which is cool. The side-swords seem to double as flags too! The sunblade is more awesome than I'd thought.

I wonder if we could use this as the Logo for Project Noob. Is that okay with you, orb-bro? If there is any kind of adjustment you'd like to make to it at all, I'd sure whatever you come up with would be equally awesome.

At first, I had no plans for the logo, it just popped up in my head and I really wanted to see it, but now I think it needs to go somewhere. I originally wanted to create a website called everblade.com, but then I found that it's been taken by some Japanese folks who post their Armored Core pics. How does that make sense? Anyway, I've tried every other everblade thing and only .com is taken. So I just need a crapload of money to afford a suffix other than .com, right? Admittedly, I don't really know how that works and have miniscule experience with creating websites, but I still want to use that logo, it seems to fit perfectly with the EverBlade. I'm fine with using for Project Noob though too.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Sure, use it for whatever you want.. If you are familiar with photoshop i can send you the image without that black background.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Hey, here is the other sword you wanted. (strata 3d and some photoshop)
    well, a mix between those "three" swords obviously ended in a long-assed sword.

That's BEAUTIFUL. Despite its length, it still holds up as an elegant piece one might not want to damage in battle yet at the same time, it certainly looks like it packs quite a concentrate formula of "whoop-ass."

Great work!

EDIT: NEW PROJECT!!!

The Dusk is a darkness-powered motorcycle driven by the New Org XIII (which has more noticeable individuality than the original Org XIII). Something like Cloud's AC Fenrir or a merge 'tween that an the Hardy Daytona... warped...

Although the new "XIII" has more than 13 members (more like 50), only the elite 13 actually ride the Dusk cycles and, whereas most use the bikes sparingly, Xikur and Nexas spend the most time on the bikes. Out of the XIII only XIkur manipulates the Dusk bike to its full potential.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> and the other one..

Wow. Nice work! This sword looks like it might actually better suit my characters. I think when I described the other version, it came out more suited to what I had previously conceived as a VII-fanfic villain combining both Sephiroth and Genesis.

Reminder: New Project!

The Dusk: darkness-powered motorcycle driven by new XIII. Something like Cloud's AC Fenrir or a merge 'tween that an the Hardy Daytona...

Only the elite 13 actually ride the Dusk cycles. Whereas most use the bikes sparingly, Xikur and Nexas spend the most time on the bikes. Out of the XIII only Xikur manipulates the Dusk bike to its full potential.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.