Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Lekana, Phd in Doom, Masters in Quake.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default Dr. Lekana, Phd in Doom, Masters in Quake.

So if I was a supervillian, I'd have little robot minions of course. I'd take over Utah first since they are close and I don't want them throwing fits. Then I'd make robot dragons and take out Germany, cause with their track record I don't want to smurf with them. THEN I'd just start taking out a bunch of countries with my robot minions.

If you had a PHD in horribleness... tehee.... what are your world domination plans?

Well, first I'd have to kill you because you're too much competition! After that, who knows. I doubt I'd succeed with Part 1 of the plan.

The Internet is so incredible.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would take over Africa, running on the platform "I am not a genocidal lunatic" which would pretty much guarantee my victory. Then I would marshal the continent's vast human and material resources into an effective military, industrial, and technological power.

The rest writes itself.

I would attempt to marry Lekana so that I wouldn't have to actually do anything except please her in bed while she takes over the world.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Clouded Sky View Post
    I would attempt to marry Lekana so that I wouldn't have to actually do anything except please her in bed while she takes over the world.
    That doesn't sound like a bad idea

Hey, taking over the world is hard work. I assume most evil geniuses fail because they capture a hottie involuntarily and thus never get any. This just makes them upset, they exhaust themselves more and it's a terrible cycle. This way you can relax after a hard days work!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Makes perfect sense. I don't want to waste my efforts on trying to get laid by one of those minion hotties. I can just get one and TADA! I'm set!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

First I'd get an eye patch, cause eye patches are awesome. Then I'd get an albino chick second in command. Then I'd get an ugly under appreciated scientist, for plans and inventions. Then I'd get a big guy, for a meat shield. Then I'd get a little girl, for detracting the heroes.

First will off some important guy in a place somewhere and start prancing around as his ghost. Then we wait for some meddling kids to solve the mystery and then will of them and get notoriety. Then we'll start robbing banks and stuff for money. And then will build a giant robot (I'll form the head, of course) with the money and rampage. We'll also kill the other scientists building the robot so there won't be any other giant robots.

However, if it was me, I would funnel most of my money into a secret island ninja training facility, secretly raid the neighboring country's villages, then invite a neighboring leader to a meeting aboard an airship assassinate him, and then when his entire country disbands and marches on mine I'll send my ninjas to poison their food supply and cause general chaos withing their ranks. Then I'll stop playing.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd probably wreak emotional havoc on everyone in my way. Like an internet troll, but having entire corporations at my bidding.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Make a bunch of annoying posts on an internet forum. As you can see, my victory is close to completion. Oh I just thought of something else. Kill the whales. I hate whales. Dolphins too. smurf dolphins.

Blog Entries

First i would get a pellet gun and take it to france and order them to surrender their country to me. Of course they would automaticly give up then i would Use their money and wepons and wage a war against the rest of land locked europe then i would form an alience with the uk and america and make them my friends when the get close POWtake over their countrys to. Next would come asia their small penised militarys would be no mach to my mighty force of robots adn exposions.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

the thing about france and gaining their weapons is. . . well I won't say it.