Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Urban Dictionary your town

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Urban Dictionary your town

Go to Urban Dictionary and search for your town. Or if your town is too small/obscure/not listed, nearest city. Or if that's not in there, state/county. Hell, might as well do your country if you can't find anything more specific.

Choose your favorite listed definition and post it here! Please watch out for excessive profanity though.

Los Angeles, CA: A massive tangle of highways and roads, also rumored to contain people and houses.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

1. Corpus Christi

1. The body of Christ.
    2. A big coastal city in Texas, home of Whataburger.
    YO D00D corpus christi

2. Corpus Christi

a pimple on god's ass
    corpus christi sucks ass

Also, Whataburger moved. Or is moving. Iunno.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

1. Detroit

1.A city that a bunch of people talk and complain about but without ever stepping inside the city limits or even coming within 50 miles of its border.

* looks directly at all of you *
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Two definitions.
    Findlay IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!

Lorna: Hello
    Findlay: I am gay
    findlay is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi findlay ur cool
    findlay:uh hu

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Current town: Lafayette, CA

Center of stupid suburbia; maintains the stereotype of upper class idiocy

"On any given week during the summer, Lafayette city planning will allow not one, not two, but three OR MORE different construction sites to spring up, blocking all major traffic routes in and out of the town and wasting the oodles of tax money that are poured into making the town disfunctional."

Home town: Antioch, CA

City in Califonia, epitome of bay area suburbia with the hang-out highlights being Wal-Mart and a movie theater; often known as the "Yoch"

"Let's get out of the Yoch and do something fun in the city."

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Sweden

A penis, derived from the map on the tails side of the 2006 euro, which has Norway removed, leaving Sweden to look like a penis and Finland the testicles.

Ooh, I just trapped my Sweden under my Finlands.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Also, for the hell of it, here's Riverside, where my brother just moved since it's fun as hell to make fun of:

Riverside, CA

Commonly referred to as "Wiggerside" because of the all the damn tweekers that live there. It's full of illegal immigrants that can't drive and refuse to flush their used toilet paper. They speak English, but prefer not too. Also home to at least 7 rival gangs. It's not hard to spot these gang members because they are cholos with bald tattooed heads, neck, and arms, most of which wear a tattoo of a giant bell (stop laughing homez!) and socks pulled up to their eyelids. This place is also crawling with bible thumping churchies, gays, alcoholics, and bums. This is not a palce to raise children. There is at least 4 homes for sale on every block and if you do live here still, you have to lock up everything, including your gas tank and mail box. Every single place there is to hang out here has a fight break out (especially children's places).

'I wanted to date that girl, but then I found out she lives in Riverside, CA and I was like "Nah, Im straight!"'

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

<TABLE id=entries><TR><TD class=word>

</TD><TD class=tools id=tools_2758081>Lol this is funny

Lancaster sc,

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2>A name for a teenage girl that sucks cock for bus fair and ends up walking home. They are usually on welfare and live in the projects making food for their 13 children and washing loads of laundry for their various ammounts of boyfriends that abuse them mentally and sexually. They try to reach for help, but being social outcasts restricts them from recieving the attention they are so desperately trying to obtain. Generally are fat and ugly.
    </TD></TR></TABLE>

Currently, Halifax, NS

HALIFAX

The most Beautiful City in Eastern Canada. Life slows down once you step off of the aircraft. Lots of friendly people who hold the door open for you. No shopping on Sunday's. Also the Bars close at 4 am!!!
    Home (or as close to home as it has), Moncton, NB

Moncton

A small city in the Canadian province of New Brunswick, located in the south-east quarter.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Entry for Fort Wayne, Indiana
    The 2nd largest city in the state of Indiana. The demographics mainly consist of:

A. People who go to IPFW because they are too stupid to be accepted to another college. However, they think they are hot because, hey, they're in college. Because they could not go to another University, they have extra money, and spend it on buying a car that they no doubt, probably have sex with based on the way they value it.

B. Guys think that they are cool because they where pink shirts and pop their collars because they are tools. They can be seen at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning.

C. People who run red lights, because they have to get to "college" or go to the mall to buy pink shirts and polos.

D. Girls who basically resort to becoming sperm dumpsters because they go to "college" and major in Sociology and probably work at Hooters or some sort of restaurant where they are rewarded promptly for flirting with guys in pink shirts. They also attempt to get into Pierre's underage and think they are hot because they get hit on 30 year old trashy guys.

E. The townies who frequent Pierre's or other such bars and hit on "college" girls.
    "You're a guy from Fort Wayne? You probably go to IPFW, wear pink shirts and pop your collar, and run red lights. You are a douche-bag"

"You're a girl from Fort Wayne? You probably go to IPFW, major in Sociology (in which you'll never use this degree), work at Hooters, and try to get into Pierre's to get hit on by 30 year old guys. You are a sperm dumpster."
    I go to IPFW, and many of the claims here are very true (for people who are NOT me), except I go there because it's like 15 minutes from where I live, not because I couldn't get accepted anywhere else. This was definitely written by someone who lives here. xD

San Diego

1. Best. City. Ever.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Fulham:
    The best football club in England. Also the area of London where a team called Chelsea play football, although their real name is A Small Team From Fulham.

I'd quote more but it gets a bit rude.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Fairfield, CA:

1)Fairfield, CA. the worst place to be stuck in...EVER.
    2)Also known as Squarefield.
    3)The mystical land of nothing to do.

Hey! I live in the hell-hole named Fairfield.
    Fairfield is in smurfing California, you retard.

Fairfield is in smurfing California, you retard.
    These are the only two under Fairfield that refer to my actual city, the rest are mostly Connecticut's Fairfield.

EDIT: I should also mention that the first one is very very true. Don't come here. =(
    Last edited by Raven Nox; 02-06-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

There wasn't one for pottsville, russellville, or fayetteville, but there was a glowing one about Fort Smith.

Fort Smith 13 up, 2 down love ithate it

a nice city in Arkansas next to the Oklahoma borderline, a very cultural town, mixed with Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Blacks and Whites, have jobs, clubs, and a city of 83,000(about that many) the 2nd largest city in Arkansas
    Let's go to the Fort! Fort Smith, Arkansas!
    I left a definition for Russvegas I hope gets added 8)

They really went to town with my city....It is rough though.

Belfast, Northern Ireland

1.GOOD THINGS:
    1. Ulster Fries
    2. Limited street crime
    3. Norn Iron accents
    4. Drinking culture
    5. The take-no-prisoners, take no crap, black sense of humour (a unique mixture of personal abuse, sarcasm and surrealism which only Scousers & Mancs will understand. Or tolerate. Just don't take it personally)
    6. Strangers joining in in your conversations
    7. Mild anglophobia
    8. All-pervading ugliness that drives tourists away and allows the bars to remain habitable for locals. No Oirish Bars here.

BAD THINGS:
    1. Almost everyone supports Liverpool or Man united. Boo.
    2. That all-pervading ugliness.
    3. What the Luftwaffe and terrorism couldn't manage, the Planning Service have. The Kaliningrad-like destruction of a once-proud city.
    4. Bloody stupid sectarianism, which is probably as bad as you've heard it is
    5. One Of The Worst Regions In The U.K For Racism & Zero Tolerances On Non Indiginious Folk

2. Capital of " norn iron " very sectarian but it rocks. The walls of the police buildings are 20 feet high with spikes around the top and they drive around in big tanks, the peelers that is. The walls are covered in murals and the people talk their own verson of english. Very poor politiians. Is split into north, south, east and west belfast.Oh yeh and it is the natural habitat for spides and millies.

3.Belfast , city full of wonders!! beautiful archtecture such as the Antrim Road police station! Beautiful wall paintings depicting masked men with AK-47s Low crime rate , home of George Best the Titanic and the Ulster Fry. Well nuff of that ... Its basically a crap city with decent shops wall paintings and massive smurfing police stations. The police cars r well cool tho , armoured land rovers , they smurfin kick ass! (Apart from the fact they now look like ice cream vans and are full of police officers of corse!) Can be good craic here although ethnic minorities are treated as outcasts. Full of spides and millys , easily spotted by big earings fake burberry and crappy tracksuits. Home of many football clubs and Ulster Rugby. Linfield and Glentoran (the two main football teams) are VERY loyalist , Ulster Rugby is mixed and trys yo promote cross community activities

yea.....we get bad press.