Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what we call win, children (Dead Rising 2)

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default This is what we call win, children (Dead Rising 2)

Dead Rising 2: It's Real And It's Spectacular

Hell. Yes. It's been fairly obvious for awhile now, but since that video broke recently it was either the most professionally made hoax ever or fact that Dead Rising 2 is on the way.

Vegas? Dirtbikes? Zombies? Hard to top. I assume Frank West will be covering wars outbreaks throughout.

Let's discuss what we hope for and what we expect! I want multiplayer, more options for customizing difficulty (Can I have zombies who only die through headshots and decapitation, pleaaaasseee?), and a more open-ended freeform world.

Multiplayer survival mode would be beyond valid.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh god yes multiplayer would give me the biggest erection physically possible. I'd play psychopath (I do anyway when I play Dead Rising actually) and find people working together to build barricades, smash them down with a dirt bike then smurf them up.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh yeah, you know that if there is multiplayer, the only people who will see Psy, DK, and MILF for about four years will be Psy, DK, and MILF.

Articles

Dan actually does not like Dead Rising because of the bastard convicts. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't respawn.

But can you imagine Vegas psychopaths? Psycho Elvis Impersonators? smurf and yes.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah the convicts did my head in. However, your initial assumption was still entirely correct because if DR2 does indeed have multiplayer I will be purchasing it and I will be wasting my time with you two trolling survivors, zombies and anybody else that is unfortunate enough to encounter our band of bastards.

Articles

I've thought of the best game mode. 16 or so people, and you have to survive for 30 minutes or an hour or something and then a helicopter arrives.

However, one player, or maybe up to four players, I don't know, are secretly designated Psychopaths and their objective is to be the only survivor on the helicopter. And keep the big red "PSYCHOTICWALRUS HAS DIED" text from the last game for that mode. Man that would add atmosphere.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In the mean time everyone can just play Dead Rising Wii!

(yes that was a joke)

Shame on you and your double-posting ways.

~Void

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Yeah the convicts did my head in. However, your initial assumption was still entirely correct because if DR2 does indeed have multiplayer I will be purchasing it and I will be wasting my time with you two trolling survivors, zombies and anybody else that is unfortunate enough to encounter our band of bastards.
    Don't worry, I'm fairly smurfing awesome at dealing with those guys, I could protect you while you teabag them.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

looks like vegas to me
    ps. cks can double post? O_o

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No but Hsubahs can.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Hopefully those silly Canadians won't mess it up.

coming to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Oh god, I came.

I love you Capcom, you gave me RE, you gave me DMC, now you give me this, have my babies.

Awesome news. Dead Rising was why I bought a 360 in the first place and it was well worth it. Seeing as my 360 broke last August (warranty was void, don't ask) I was worrying whether the sequel would be available on the PS3 and of course Capcom come through with the goods. Glad at least one developer this gen can stick to their word about being a multiplatform developer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

^ true.

I'll have to keep tabs on this. The first one, to me, was amazing for its presentation that "hey, the next-gen is here", but its appeal wore off on me soon after that. There's only so long I want to do everything possible to zombies. It is highly acclaimed, and I never got to actually own a copy, so I'll definitely give this one a shot as its coming to the ps3.

Articles

Just got inspired to play through the original and I am now 24 hours away from my Saint achievement.

The Cult are bastards and I hope they're not in the next game! The AI for survivors isn't as bad as people say, except for when they all swarm into a crowded area (such as the ledge to the vent). Also when you beat Jo, the girls seem to always get stuck on the stairs and I don't know what's up with that. I either have to hold their hands or literally pick them up and carry them to the bathroom. Oh and Alyssa is a smurfing retard and the only one that died. Besides Simone but that's unavoidable and frankly she deserved to be thrown into a crowd of zombies.

EDIT: ahaha what the smurf. Went back to the Security Room to go help out Cheryl and Heather is beating the everloving out of Bill.