Thread: Dawn of Sawls/Introduction

Dawn of Sawls/Introduction

I fancy that I may get this game today. I have a craving for FF1 and I never really was a fan of emulators (nothing quite like a portable adventure, where you can watch tv and play at the same time...).

I'm sure this topic has been posted at least 100 times.

But on another note, I'm new. I like these forums so far... a little haven where all the FF nerds can share their fun...

So for those who have played DoS, were you satisfied? I'm aware of the lackluster difficulty... which is kind of a turn off... but there really isn't any other convenient way for me to get FF1. Unless I go the whole 9 yards and eBay a NES/game... but as I said before, portable = winrar.

So ya, looking forward to some convo action here. I apologize if this topic drives people nuts.

editga: GameStop doesn't have DoS on hand today. I may have to go with an emulator after all...
    Last edited by RedWiz; 02-10-2009 at 08:24 PM.
    Love is patient, love is kind.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

DoS was fine, but the extra dungeons were just there to take up time, especially since you need to redo them a couple of times to fight all of the bosses in them. What a pain.

Because Dawn of Souls was released in North America in 2004, I doubt you'll find a new copy of it in any retail store.
    Sigless

I've generally seen it used in every GameStop I've been to, though. Just so happens now that I want it, they don't have it. Maybe the other one does... I'll have to look into it.
    Love is patient, love is kind.