Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ..wow

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As far as I know, Reraise (Life 3) lasts until its used. Its usually the first thing I do for the battle against Kefka since he likes to spam Fallen One and follow it up with Goner. Oddly enough, the one time I didn't use it and died was when I learned that God Kefka actually does know Ultima

FMA also does good Genso Suikoden characters as well

Family Friendly Nintendo: No, no, no! Celes wasn't committing suicide, it was a leap of faith!

That scene was awesome. The game is epic and with so many stand-out moments. Someone mentioned Cyan's family being killed, I kind of found it funny when his son just flops out of bed lol. What was very emotional though was when his family got on the Phantom train and he was running to try and stop them. Holy cow, what an emotional scene!

BEAT IT.

'Twas very spic. Probaby didn't need to get my characters up to level 50. All the bosses in Kefka's Tower were wimps.

The ending was awesome. I teared up when they played the main FF theme. I didn't think it was in there.

Now I'm sad cus... it's over. ;-; Although I still have to go beat the others. I got this game two years ago, and now I have beaten it. I guess I can still play the SNES version.

At least a month after beating the game and here I am relistening to old themes.

First of all, they sound WAY better on the SNES than on the GBA.

Second, there seems to be a unifying theme of rising out of the tragedy to find hope and to persevere and destroy evil, which is also the theme of the game.

Effing love it!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Wolfen, in your original post you talked about my favorite moment in FFVI (the Cid thing). Just noting that I am glad someone else liked it as much as me.

Hell, when I first played through that part, I couldn't touch the game for a couple of days because it was just too damn depressing.

I think my favorite part would have to be when Gau meets his dad...haha. But really, when you go back to Figaro with Sabin and Edgar in your party.
    Classic

Another thing i wanted to mention is the ending. First off it's long, which is good....I hate when i beat a game and want to relish in my own victory only to have a minute ending for a game i just spent a lot of time to beat. 2nd it ties up loose ends...You know the 2 most important things. Locke almost assuredly ends up with Celes(unless Edgar pulls out some super-pimp moves) And you find out what happens to terra.
    I like for my movies and games to have a lil' "Figure out the end for yourself...open to interpretation....." But this game needed solid anwers at the end and it delivered. Top 5 game of all time for sure.....
    The Dude Abides...