Thread: xion

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

Default xion

iv heard about an organization XIII member # XIV Xion, so lets have them theories. and from what iv heard even though the org has 14 members they keep keep the name 14, whats up? who is this new female member?

im thinking Xemnas had a secret pet member. such as Saix. i call him a pet since hes so close to the superior

Banned

Xion supposedly has some special relationship with Namine and Kairi.

Also, she appears to be friends with Roxas and Axel.

Xion is Goofy in a costume! Duh!!!!

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

there are also scenes of xion fighting Roxas and Axel

I think Xion is Soras memory of Kairi which is why she looks like Kairi from KH1 and that's the link between the three girls

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you watch the new trailer on Gametrailers (which EoFF has a link to on the main page... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*) there is a scene where she battles Riku at the front gate of Beast's Castle and the Kingdom Key is there. I'm not sure if this is alluding to either Xion being another Keyblade user or Roxas just happens to be knocked out before the scene in question and is just convienently off screen during the scene.

Personally, I bet she's connected to Aqua from Birth by Sleep.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    If you watch the new trailer on Gametrailers (which EoFF has a link to on the main page... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*) there is a scene where she battles Riku at the front gate of Beast's Castle and the Kingdom Key is there. I'm not sure if this is alluding to either Xion being another Keyblade user or Roxas just happens to be knocked out before the scene in question and is just convienently off screen during the scene.

Personally, I bet she's connected to Aqua from Birth by Sleep.
    I do believe it was confirmed some time ago that Xion also wields a keyblade.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Really?

God I hate when they make special things not special anymore. I remember how much of a big deal they made in the first game about how being chosen by the keyblade was rare and happens every blue moon and it signals salvation or disaster and now it feels like every one has one like it was just some silly fad. Who's next? Pluto?

I remember once hearing that an author can only do the same twist twice before readers get annoyed and I believe we are on the 11th for this series.

There is only one Master of the Keyblade. Sora... although Riku was the original choice, damn Riku, you screw up, that would have been cool!

Anyway. Everyone else with a keyblade is just a wielder. Notice the particular keyblade in each hand? Riku wields the Way to Dawn, Mickey wields the Kingdom Key (his version), Kairi (not sure yet if she keeps hers) holds a flowery keyblade, and even the main characters of BBS seem to only have one keyblade each. It doesn't matter if they can change theirs or not though or if they can dual-wield. Those characters existed before Sora and are seemingly spawned by the brewing Keyblade War began by that evil-looking Ansem-clothed sorcerer weirdo, Master Xehanort. BTW I'd guess Xehanort's apprentice takes his name and eventually becomes Ansem's apprentice (before taking his name too). Hell, maybe the apprentice has no real identity of his own. Maybe he's just a creation with no name that has to take other people's names just to have a semblance of identity.
    Tangent.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At this point in the series, being the "Keyblade master" amounts up to "Jack" and "" and "Jack" left town...

I was fine with the original three but having Kairi get one for no reason, and now this new chick in Org. XIII seems like they are running thin on ideas. Its like "I know! For a twist, lets make her a keyblade user as well! We haven't done that yet..."

The series is slowly becoming a parody of itself.

They should introduce the ability of the Keyblade Master to rid other wielders of their ability to hold the keyblade... or for the Keyblade users to be able to give up their power to the Keyblade Master. That would make him important again... sort of... I think.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

The Twilight Melody dragontamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    There is only one Master of the Keyblade. Sora... although Riku was the original choice, damn Riku, you screw up, that would have been cool!

Anyway. Everyone else with a keyblade is just a wielder. Notice the particular keyblade in each hand? Riku wields the Way to Dawn, Mickey wields the Kingdom Key (his version), Kairi (not sure yet if she keeps hers) holds a flowery keyblade, and even the main characters of BBS seem to only have one keyblade each. It doesn't matter if they can change theirs or not though or if they can dual-wield. Those characters existed before Sora and are seemingly spawned by the brewing Keyblade War began by that evil-looking Ansem-clothed sorcerer weirdo, Master Xehanort. BTW I'd guess Xehanort's apprentice takes his name and eventually becomes Ansem's apprentice (before taking his name too). Hell, maybe the apprentice has no real identity of his own. Maybe he's just a creation with no name that has to take other people's names just to have a semblance of identity.
    Tangent.
    ...too...much...text...

Its killing me... (good theory, mind!)
    Please visit my DeviantART page! If you have an account, please leave comments on my work to help me improve my drawing! Thanks!

Which part? The KM or the Apprentice being X/A?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.