Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

True, but then you have to take into consideration the amount of bullets left in the gun. Lets say a police officer sees a zombie and pulls out his gun, m'thinks the first thought he'll have won't be to aim for the head but to instead give a warning shot or aim for the legs. If I found a gun lying on the ground then it would most likely be empty. xD

Then again, are these slow zombies or fast zombies? If they're fast, I think anyone with a gun wouldnt get the chance to fire off a shot. Urgh, thinking too much into it. ;_;

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Don't worry, there's always more ammunition spread out at somewhat steady intervals. And you can carry all the ammunition you like - it's really light (apparently).

Of course, this all depends on what difficulty level the ammunition suppliers have been told to put you on. This level is, handily, decided by yourself. I guess you just have to call them before you head out, or something.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I'm pretty much screwed in the event of a zombie outbreak
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    Some of the answers made no sense. I think it was the weapon question, wouldnt it be any weapons you could find? I can't imagine finding a colt or whatever it was randomly in the street. Probably the best weapon against the undead I could find is a kitchen knife or bat.
    Congratulations on your being eaten by zombies.

I'm completely prepared for a zombie invasion. I work at a place that has about 50 different guns in stock. Not to mention how many guns the owner actually owns at home. And we can set up a easy to maintain perimeter. We're at a prime spot for the anti-zombie defense team. There aren't enough people in 29 Palms to hold us down in that one spot for too long.

I guess there would be a flaw if they found out how to use guns and tanks. We live right next to a military base. :[
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    50%.

Why would I waste a shop to their knees instead of shooting them in the head for a permanent stop?
    I quit taking the quiz at that question too. The 'correct' answer wastes too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Some of the answers made no sense. I think it was the weapon question, wouldnt it be any weapons you could find? I can't imagine finding a colt or whatever it was randomly in the street. Probably the best weapon against the undead I could find is a kitchen knife or bat.
    But realistically you won't find a random gun in the street unless it was held by a half-devoured soldier, and even if you did ammo would be limited. I agree with Raebus that the best available weapon to non-military people would be something like a kitchen knife. My weapon of choice would be a board with a nail in it.

Or you could just cast healing magic on them [/Final Fantasy geek answer]
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

If I used a phoenix down on a zombie, would it return back to normal? ;_;

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

holy water, zeldy

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You're thinking of vampires, rubah.

Blog Entries

A wooden stake is easier, Psychotic.

there was a picture here

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You'd have to get too close, Manus.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    But realistically you won't find a random gun in the street unless it was held by a half-devoured soldier, and even if you did ammo would be limited. I agree with Raebus that the best available weapon to non-military people would be something like a kitchen knife. My weapon of choice would be a board with a nail in it.

Or you could just cast healing magic on them [/Final Fantasy geek answer]
    That is why you do not look for weapons on the street. I guarantee that no matter where you live, barring the middle of absolute nowhere, you will have easy access to a gun come zombie apocalypse time. Any melee weapon would do you no good because zombies do not travel in a single file line or by themselves, they usually descend on you in a horde of undead and overpower you. Besides, what do you expect a kitchen knife to do but temporarily disable them (unlikely) or make them angry (very likely).

Step 1: Go to Wal-Mart
    Step 2: Purchase or steal gun and ammo
    Step 3: Defend self against horde of undead
    Step 4: Survive Zombie Apocalypse

Blog Entries

Too bad walmart hardly sells guns in their store anymore Unless you want a muzzle loader

Your Wal-Mart sucks then.