Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official English site

Isn't it going to be a psp game and it has Zidane in it!!! If only there was Vivi.

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Im surpised by the act that I like Zidane's voice. I had a felling that they might make him have a high pitched and slightly gay voice, but im glad I was wrong.

GABRANTH! one of the best bad guys ever. I really like his finishing moves, they are just like Basch's Quickening moves.

Jecht, as a bad guy. I can see why they did it but in FFX I cant say that he was really a bad guy at all. More like a good guy who had no choice but to do bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by *Devore* View Post
    Jecht, as a bad guy. I can see why they did it but in FFX I cant say that he was really a bad guy at all. More like a good guy who had no choice but to do bad things.
    That aspect of Jecht's character will come across in Dissidia. There will be a lot of similarity between the journeys of the characters in Dissidia and those character's original journeys. Not necessarily the same events, but definitely the same personalities and themes.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I don't understand why most people hate Zidane's voice.
    I thought it suited him quite well, better than a higher-pitched
    voice would have.

Seriously guys, he's sixteen, not twelve.

Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393 View Post
    voice would have.

Who said they didn't like his voice?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    voice would have.

I really Liked his voice, I was surprised that it suited him.

There's too many english voice actor haters. Always saying that they dont like the english voice and that the japanese voice is better, but most of the time its because they hear the jap voice first and so whenever they see a character, their brain remembers the jap voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    voice would have.

The Wapanese people on YouTube.

Main Site has been updated with a lot more system info, including a link to the online instruction manual for the demo, which has the control combos for all of the demo character's abilities for both Normal and Hard modes! Very, very handy.

Note: It leaves out mention of one of Terra's Branching Abilities. Her Down Circle move Holy can go to chase mode or chain to Meteor, but once Meteor is done, it can chain to Ultima by pressing Square after Meteor hits.

Secondary Note: There is a typo on Cecil's Page. His HP attacks are listed as being performed with Circle instead of Square.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 07-29-2009 at 10:46 PM.