Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 100% game

Blog Entries

Default The 100% game

Are you going for 100% in this game? I find it very difficult and teeth breaking hard. I however am not to far behind on the 100% all I need is two SPD figures and the...

Gastrophetes - Easy I just need 25 trophys which I'll get once I know I don't need items.

So far I've been having more fun getting rare items then I did in the story line. I have mashed so many controllers this year then I thought was possble (3). I guess I got a firm grip and press buttons to hard. I hate it but people out there probally mashed a lot more this year lol.

So how far are you from getting 100% completion?

Ouch I got 100 foot race thing and fishing mini game.
    Last edited by Saber; 03-08-2009 at 06:50 AM.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I became too old and lazy to 100% games a few years ago. Especially this one. Hoping for proper loot is not my idea of a wanking good time.

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    Gastrophetes - Easy I just need 25 trophys which I'll get once I know I don't need items.
    You can steal this from the Pallicant, which is a Rare monster. There are other more useful items in the Rare Game side-quest.

Yes, I have the guide which I use on my second playthrough to get all weapons (I see no point in getting all the armour) and defeat the toughest bosses (get the Wyrmhero Blade). But I'm pretty far from that. I've got other gaming things to do too.
    "Guchi-guchi" said the little baby, and his mom mistakingly bought him an expensive bag

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Completing the Sky Pirate's Den was enough for me. The synthesis system is entirely too tedious for me to worry about getting every item.

Hmm... I am only missing the Danjuro and the Grand Armor/Helmet. All pretty annoying to get. I've done everything else all the bosses, sky pirate's den. I never wasted my time picking up weapons like the Artemis Bow b/c its not a top tier weapon.
    The Dude Abides...

I may be crazy and some of you may think as such, but i never beat a final fantasy game unless i get 100%, so yes in FF 12 i did get 100% before i beat it. Every hunt, every mob, every weapon, every sky pirate trophy, full bestiary the works.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Although my completionist tendencies run strong, I've never managed it except in the PSX FFT. I've tried in DQ VII, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, and FFXII, but never finished any. I got close in a few, but generally I don't find it worth the extra time.

Banned

No way. I did pretty much everything in VI through X-2, but this game is ridiculous. No way am I going to attempt to 100% a game that you can't 100% if you open some random chests.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I wasn't going for 100%, but in my first playthrough I did start out trying to get the best weapons (Tournesol). I gave up a good while into the monotonous grind for rare drops.

Blog Entries

Default get down with the sickness

I think I'm just down to 1 more rare monster. After all I've done I find it hard to even put the game in. Its just sickening trying to play after forcing myself this far.
    Marcus

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I did everything, except there's no way I'm going to finish that foot race thing. I probably got something close to blisters while trying again and again.

I think I'm just down to 1 more rare monster. After all I've done I find it hard to even put the game in. Its just sickening trying to play after forcing myself this far.
    this is hilarious to me for some reason

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    this is hilarious to me for some reason
    I've searched the whole Garamsythe Waterway up and down and can't get this one rare ghost creature to appear. I've gave up.
    Marcus

Which rare monster is it maybe i can help.

Blog Entries

Default All 80 rare game found!!

I just went to check my file and my only guess is my friend found it for me. Don't know when but I got em.
    Marcus